[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /oneitis/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1446293856098.jpg (52 KB, 694x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446293856098.jpg
52 KB, 694x1000
I've been ignoring my oneitis for the past few weeks, and she hasn't made an effort to speak to me either. I miss her so much even though we're just friends. I just want to hear her voice and smell her hair and hold her body close to mine. But ignoring her is the only cure. It's so fucking hard.
>>
>>28715250
doesnt help i havnt spoken to my oneitis in over 1 and a half years still feel those feels daily
>>
File: tumblr_nus9b9efIP1sng6l5o2_500.gif (704 KB, 500x253) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nus9b9efIP1sng6l5o2_500.gif
704 KB, 500x253
>>28715250
what the fuck is oneitis
>>
>>28715841
A prolonged inflammation of the soul.
>>
what oneitis is ?
>>
File: 1401616418920.jpg (57 KB, 403x275) Image search: [Google]
1401616418920.jpg
57 KB, 403x275
>>28715841
Son, get out while you still can.
>>
>>28715841
>>28715880
It's like you guys are unable to make a simple google search.
>>
File: 1463815923070.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1463815923070.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
why are you people so weak?

I've been trough so many crushes its hard to have one now.

Next time I think it will happen after I actually fuck her.

>tfw not emotionally investing before dipping
>>
>>28715250
Fucking contact her. Do not lose her. You will be staring at old letters or messages in a few years able to pinpoint the exact moment you fucked up, and you don't want that. A lesser role in her life is better than no role at all.

"Dear [REDACTED],

I know I'm an asshole, I know you know I know I'm an asshole. If I had one wish it would be to change that fact about me, but it's pretty clear that I am always going to be one, even towards the person I love most in this world. I know you can't stand to be around me because of how I am, but I just want you to know that there's no one in the world I would rather be in this huge mess of a situation with than you. I don't even deserve a fraction of what you've given me since we started to get close, and I really truly am eternally in debt. I will always always /always/ be here for you, no matter what becomes of us. You are my best friend and I love you very dearly.

P.S. About the dumb gifts, don't be afraid to ask me for the receipts. I was beyond clueless shopping for you so I just picked some things out that I liked. Merry X-mas. Sorry I have the handwriting of a 3rd grader. - [REDACTED]"

This is what I've got. The texts I deleted to try to forget..I wish I hadn't. Do not make the same mistake I did and cut them off. It's not a cure. It's just more pain.
>>
>>28715998
This letter makes it seem like I was the oneitis who wasn't reciprocating feelings but that wasn't the case. It was mutual and things became abusive from their end. But I still wish I would have tried harder, sometimes. I think I might have killed myself if I stayed, it got so bad. But if there was any chance of me helping them through it, any chance of me making them feel like a first priority so they wouldnt have felt the need to lash out and attack me...I should have stayed.
>>
>>28715998
>I know you can't stand to be around me because of how I am
This. I know that opening up to her was a mistake. She's clearly uncomfortable around me.
>>
File: 1463231111588.jpg (111 KB, 501x520) Image search: [Google]
1463231111588.jpg
111 KB, 501x520
>>28715998
Yes, do it,you're a good goy, be the cuck you were meant to be.
>>
>>28716089
But this person was wrong. I may not have enjoyed every moment with them because of how cruelly they treated me at times...but as a whole I loved our time together. And I loved them. They were practically the only reason I recovered from a very horrifying bad acid trip. Im 99% sure I would be completely broken and living as an inpatient without their presence in my life. I still struggle to understand if this letter was sincere or if it was meant to garner pity from me and an "oh no, my love, it's okay, you've done nothing wrong, it was all my fault." response, though

But yeah, your situation might be different, I don't know. But I would have to say you're just stuck in your own head. Unless she very clearly stated that she feels uncomfortable or put on the spot about the things you say to her, you're not in the wrong. What type of behavior qualifies as "clearly uncomfortable" to you?
>>
>>28716135
I didn't quite mean that. I don't know, I'm trying not to backtrack, but it's inevitable because I barely have what I want to say worked out when I finally say it.

The person I've been talking about is now in a relationship. I think if it weren't for that we would have had a mutual agreement to stay close. Maybe not in the way we were, but still close. But I couldn't handle it, knowing that the things we used to do, were now happening with someone else. Scenarios of them together, all touchy and..fawning and..you know..would vividly flash into my mind every time I saw them.

So that's not healthy. You have to take care of yourself. You have to know when it's not worth it. But in OP's case, I think there is more than a chance and more than enough reason for him to stick with it a bit longer.
>>
>slowly getting oneitis for one of my female friends
>she wants no relationships
>says even with her ex (only bf she had) she just went for it because he asked and wasn't really attracted to him although she enjoyed the relationship (and even that was short and they didn't even have sex)
>says she's always a dick to all the guys that get crushes on her so they stop
>tfw she's not really being a dick to me despite knowing I got a crush
>tfw I'm probably such a pathetic human bean that she feels too sorry for me to treat me badly
At least I got a nice friend, right?
>>
I'm 40 and I used to have plenty of girls like that. They all left and I don't feel like I need anyone nowadays (used to have one every 4 years or so since i was 16)

You'll get over it, and then you'll feel the cringe.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.