[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl walks into internet cafe full of beta males
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot1.png (248 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot1.png
248 KB, 800x480
Holy fucking shit this is amazing. I just saw this video online of a hidden camera "prank" where a girl walks into an internet cafe and interacts with a bunch of beta males. Absolutely hilarious reactions.

Its in Turkish btw and i can translate parts if you guys want to.

http://youtu.be/d5qei0MjNew
>>
translate the comments roach
>>
gib us the general jist of it lad, it looks funny
>>
>>28715290
She asks for help and teases them
>>
>>28715253
Give me the timestamp and i will, cannot translate all of it now
>>
the guy at 4:00 isn't even ugly

clearly a thirsty beta though
>>
>>28715650
He makes the best comments

she: "do you play a lot of these type of games?"

He: "not really, i usually just use facebook, and uh, i play war games"

She : "well i say make love, not war!"

He starts sweating and hyperventilating at this point, she continues afterwards

She : "its pretty hot in here dont you think?"

He: "yeah, im burning"

She laughs out loud in response to this

The last phrase in Turkish is frequently used as a way to say that you are really attracted to somebody, although he obviously didnt intend it that way.
>>
File: IMG_20160424_200023.jpg (40 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160424_200023.jpg
40 KB, 600x514
>>28715388

>asking a roach for help
>>
>>28715748
Can you translate the whole thing?
It's not worth to watch it otherwise
>>
>>28715199
Sub.srt op plz
>>
I thought turkey was somewhat religious, this seems like a common beta-haus in secular america
>>
>>28715748
>"well i say make love, not war!"
I hate it when normies say stupid shit like that. How can you possibly respond to that with anything but "uh-huh"
>>
The woman isn't hot at all, I'd even go so far as to say that she's ugly.

I talk to hotter turkish girls all the time online.

These shows are always setup.
>>
>>28715850
People are the same everywhere. Sluts are sluts and enablers are enablers
>>
>>28715388
no i mean the youtube comments
>>
File: hair_stacy.jpg (682 KB, 1280x1772) Image search: [Google]
hair_stacy.jpg
682 KB, 1280x1772
>>28715850
Ankara is a city with western'ish academics and all that. Girls don't weak a burka everywhere.
And since men by biology have the urge to cum at least ever 3rd day or more, where a girl can wear a short skirt and show cleavage, she assumes sexual power over such crowd of guys that would have to compete -with each other- (emphasis) for a girl.
>>
>>28715921
Copy paste the comment and i will translate it for you
>>
>>28715951
go

ocococoococ
>>
>>28715199
that bitch is an ugly skank
fuck this shit
>>
>>28715870
She is okay, but beta males in Turkey are even worse off than beta males in the west, so she is like a goddess to them, in normal situations there is no way guys like this can even come close to a stacy like that.

Also, are you western? Turkish girls usually assume that all western people are rich so they will be on your dick pretty easily if you look ok and are western.
>>
>>28716037
she's a roach what do you expect
>>
>>28715870
this 2bh. I know how we sound when we say this but she's really cooked up worse than in american restaurants
>>
>>28716050

>She is okay, but beta males in Turkey are even worse off than beta males in the west, so she is like a goddess to them, in normal situations there is no way guys like this can even come close to a stacy like that.

I'm just saying I've seen a lot of Turkish girls and this woman doesn't look hot at all to me.

>Also, are you western? Turkish girls usually assume that all western people are rich so they will be on your dick pretty easily if you look ok and are western.

Yeah I'm western but I'm a certain type of Christian so I'm not planning on sleeping with\getting married.
>>
>>28716085
>>I'm a certain type of Christian so I'm not planning on sleeping with\getting married.

Which Christian sect is anti-marriage? Not attacking you, genuinely curious
>>
>>28716016

>Last motherfucker probably came in his pants

First comment

>It looks like these guys have for the first time in their lives seen a female

Second comment

>I understand that this is a joke but you guys practically updated their system31

Third comment, dont know what he implied with this

>uh, extend this PCs time like 20 half hours or something

Fourth comment, quoting one of the guys in the video who payed so the girl could have extra game time, allowing him to further orbit her.
>>
>haha check out this funny video
>thats in turkish lol
>that im posting on a website for english speakers

good idea OP
>>
>>28716093
Not that guy but proper christians today would be anti-marriage because people simply are not worth marrying, anymore.
>>
>>28716100
>also i'm going to get pissy when people ask that i translate things
>>
>>28716093

We believe sex = marriage.

I personally don't want the weight of being tied to someone else and having to care for them, I'm going to wait for the resurrection of the dead instead.
>>
>>28716100
The funny part are their mannerisms and how they openly stare at her tits.

Im thinking of just translating everything as people have shown interest, but im not sure if i can get that done before the thread dies.
>>
>>28716127

I think you should get some friends and give up trying to socialize with the autists of this board anon
>>
>>28716127
you should have translated it before starting the thread you idiot we don't know turkish
>>
LOL , that last guy , was hitting CTRL + ALT + DEL and watching at the same time at her titties !!

kekekekekkekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekekek
>>
>>28716225
Well we're on r9k after all, if i was a normalfag i wouldnt be here.
>>
Original bump that is very original and not unoriginal at all
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.