[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 19 >couldn't go to uni last year because of money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1450997515325.jpg (122 KB, 741x278) Image search: [Google]
1450997515325.jpg
122 KB, 741x278
>be 19
>couldn't go to uni last year because of money issues
>oh sweet, I get a whole year of being free!
This has been the most miserable point in my entire life.
I'm terrified of going back to school because I feel like I don't remember shit. If I drop out this year, I will have no chance at being a normie. I don't want to be like you fags, but I don't have the ambition or courage to change myself.
>>
It's too late.

One of us one of us.
>>
>>28715121
Stay active. Don't sink into a rut of passivity. Keep busy with a job or a class or something. Keep your brain engaged and learning.
>>
>>28715121
Been there; grab a notebook and start the last class you took before uni on khan academy, an afternoon of review is gonna put you far ahead of whatever other dudes are in your first year class.

Also you are here forever, you can succeed in school, find a nice job, and a girl that will suck your dick on command nut still end every day hear with the rest of the robots. It doesn't wash off.
>>
>>28715121

Why did the coffee go back inside the cup? Is this japanese humor?
>>
>>28715654
Mangas are read from right to left.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.