[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>saturday 11am >dad comes to my room >tells me that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
>saturday 11am
>dad comes to my room
>tells me that my job for today is to vacuum the house
>Im like, k
>10 minutes later he grabs vacuum cleaner himself
>does everything himself
>comes to my room afterwards and yells
>apparentely im lazy and he can never count on me

Does he have mental issues?
>>
Obviously your house would have burned down if it wasn't cleaned right then and there.
>>
lol you'r dads a faggot kill him
>>
File: ladda ned (5).jpg (11 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (5).jpg
11 KB, 229x221
Why didn't you just vacuum emidiatly?
>>
Lol how bout you fucking vacuum you little pussy, that or move out
>>
>>28714900
He's the usual parent OP, me and the missus could relate
>>
Your lack of reponse or enthusiasm probably made him think fuck it and did it himself. K isn't exactly a strong affirmative
>>
>10 minutes

Yeah right, you are probably sat on your ass for 2 hours minimum.
>>
>>28715072
the thing is, I do it every Saturday, for years. Usually after 12am
>>
File: ladda ned.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
>>28715161
Just do it everyday
>>
He here too /weak/ to vacuum? I can't even lift the thing out of its closet without falling over.
>>
>>28714900
Your dad is trolling you. Don't take the bait. Dot not get mad. let him get angry and pissed it shows he's weak at trolling and should be laughed at.

Bait him then attack.
>>
File: Smug korean lady..png (353 KB, 420x508) Image search: [Google]
Smug korean lady..png
353 KB, 420x508
>>28715251

I lifted my vacuum for years before one day having a "eureka" moment and realizing that the cunt has wheels. Now I just roll it out.
>>
>>28715354
There is a step between the ground floor and cupboard and then a flight of stairs between that and my bedroom.
>>
>>28714900
yes, your dad is fucking insufferable
>>
File: Korean lady.png (202 KB, 326x394) Image search: [Google]
Korean lady.png
202 KB, 326x394
>>28715368

Sorry to hear that lad. Well, if you've got the dosh you could buy an extra vacuum and leave one upstairs and the other downstairs. Us weaklings have to stick together.
>>
>>28714900
23 year old male here.

My dad was like this too. He was and still is narcissistic and controlling. Evacuate if you can.
>>
>>28715384
There is nowhere to store it upstairs, this house is just too small.

I actually broke our last dyson by dropping it down the stairs and breaking it (motor caught fire a short time later thanks to skewed brush contact).
>>
>>28714900
That's JUST how parents are.
>>
>>28715204

>vacuum the house everyday

why? that's a waste of time and energy considering it doesn't need to be done everyday
>>
>>28715395
>controlling
Better than my parents who are passive and unaffirmative.
>>
>>28715204
>vacuuming every day
>>
File: Surprised korean lady..png (262 KB, 369x431) Image search: [Google]
Surprised korean lady..png
262 KB, 369x431
>>28715405

Well you can always vacuum the carpet with your tongue. I used to do it as a kid.
>>
>>28715456
Yea we call that carpet munching.
>>
Similar experience with irrational fathers

>literally never been great at finding things.
>Father mumbles and my hearing is sub 100%
>combine with vague instructions

I always loved getting told to find something with his mumbled obscurity, and being bi-polar he'd fucking flip if I came back and asked for louder, clearer instruction. So I'd fail to find whatever, get told I'm clearly aggravating him for kicks and sent away to endure his shitty moods later.

Every little thing was like this. He had the most wonderful habits of getting himself worked up, snapping and bitchy before dragging everyone hours outta our way for some waste of time or another. Then spend the trip there and back asking if we wanted to be there, in that same shat off tone that was just looking for a reason.

He wasn't actively violent. Just a hot shitty mess of a man who imparted no lessons and inspired nothing but scorn
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>28715428
>>28715418

Only real men keep their home clean all The time
>>
>>28714900
He is just really fed up with your faggotness and has no patience left.
>>
>>28715456
Well it all goes towards your five a day.

Speaking of cleaning my dad is vacuuming the hallways under my room as we speak.
>>
>>28715511
>>Father mumbles

Mine does too and it really annoys me, I hope one day he meets a loud mouthed american who calls him out on his mouse voice.
>>
>dad wants me to do a task with a subjective ending (i.e. cleaning something)
>know I'll be there forever

Do dads really think that this is character building or any of that shit? My dad has an advanced degree but is somehow obsessed with braindead manual labour stuff, especially if he can drag out the task 1000 times by involving me
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.