[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask her out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Depressed teen boy.jpg (401 KB, 864x575) Image search: [Google]
Depressed teen boy.jpg
401 KB, 864x575
>drinking at friends dorm
>group of people pass our room
>friends start talking to them
>i join
>qt314 starts talking to me
>shes drunk
>im drunk
>we start making out
>ask her name
>she takes my phone, adds herself on facebook
>we make out more
>she wants the d
>tfw unshaven balls
>tfw no condoms
>"im not a 1night stand kinda guy"
>she starts talking about what kind of a guy she's looking for
>i say i'll ask her out tomorrow
>says okay
>we make out more
>says she's gonna meet with her friends
>walk her out of dorm
>she give me a big kiss
>says "see you tomorrow"
>next day
>vaguely ask about last night on fb
>she doesn't remember much
>tfw

should I still ask her out? if she doesnt remember, what's the point?
>>
That sounds like normie problems to me.
>>
Here is what could come of the situation:

1) she says yes, you go on a date

2) she says no, literally nothing changes

You may as well, anon.
>>
welllllll....

is she still into you? just say like "hey haha we made out etc" and see how she takes it. common sense should steer you in the right direction unless you're a big fool
>>
>>28714961
i dont really know. i didnt specifically ask, I just asked how her memory is, and she asked me where we met. after that I thought it's pointless to continue, since she doesn't remember me.
>>
>>28715023
well if you're friends then yeah but if not then you have nothing to lose.

"we met at this crazy party and you took my phone and added me lol. anyway im hungover af so wanna get some food?/coffee?fucking anything"

dude i feel you're a little bitch. MAKE her remember you.
>>
>>28714862
1. yes
2. fuck off my board normie ree
>>
>>28714862
>not always having condoms with you
>not asking your friends for one
wow Anon
>>
She is a whore that abuses drugs and loses control of her faculties to the point that she loses her memory.

Why would you want to pursue a relationship with someone like that? Are you literally a shitskin?
>>
>>28714923
this, go with THIS anon. All to gain, nothing to loose.
>>
>>28716117
This anon summed it up perfectly. Do you really want to go out with a girl who gets fucked up on alcohol and starts making out/sex'ing with random guy(s)? Avoid her.
>>
>>28716200
stay a virgin. robot.
>>
>>28716626
If the only option for losing my virginity is low rent, loose, degenerate whores that have taken 60 miles of dick and are incapable of a monogamous relationship, I'll stay a virgin.
>>
>>28714862
kys normalfag. no one cares about your highschool problems
>>
>>28716626
>haha ur a virgin
>on r9k
i mean its not even an insult since everyone here is, except normans who arent really supposed to be here
>>
>>28714862
>i'll ask her out tomorrow
You fucked up. She clearly just wanted a fug, so even if you asked her then and there, it may not have lead anywhere. But now you gave her time to think about it and since she spent the rest of her night with other people doing other things, it's very likely she has forgotten about you and lost whatever little you had going for the two of you.

Also, don't be vague about it. You told her that you were gonna ask her out, so ask her out. As other anons have said, if you get a yes you go on a date, if she says no then nothing is different.
>>
File: 1427327279053-1.jpg (66 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1427327279053-1.jpg
66 KB, 500x400
>>28716657
Well, that is most likely your only option. Seeing as youre a robot who dont have the balls to talk to "pure" women.
>>
>>28716721
This is how you spend your weekend? Don't you have friends to hang out with or coal burners to get STDs from?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.