[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So I texted a stacey out of my town a cute 9/10 >scary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (5 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
5 KB, 302x167
>So I texted a stacey out of my town a cute 9/10 >scary she would say that i should fuck off.
>chat with her for 6 hours long
>fixed a date for Next week
>she likes how i dont have friends
>tell her everything about my emptiness and emotions
>she likes my way of thinking
>talk with her about galaxy stuff and sex
>she likes what i tell
>she wants to make love with me
> yes yes yes
>she wants to see my world
>fuck jeh bots its possible
You can ask me anything bots
Pic related she looks like her
>>
File: 1445956360788.jpg (260 KB, 1141x711) Image search: [Google]
1445956360788.jpg
260 KB, 1141x711
Probably tranny lol
>>
great job!

what do you look like!

also who cares!
shouldn't your validation have come from this megan fox you speak of? why must you tell us?
>>
>>28714819
It doesn't matter, they will all leave you at some point, they always do.
>>
>You can ask me anything bots
Why do you lie online?
>>
>>28715080
So will your last breath but that's no reason to live your life in fear of death.
>>
>>28715020
a 9/10 tranny? even better
>>
Everyone laugh at this tard for falling for a grill with borderline personality disorder. Expect to feel the worst you'll ever feel.
>>
>>28714819
youre getting catfished fella
>>
wow dude good job youre a real chad theres no stopping you
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.