[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>been on /r9k/ since its founding >was a pretty cool place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tfw.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>been on /r9k/ since its founding
>was a pretty cool place where i could forget about shit
>especially staceys and chads, or just bitch about them
>tfw you have "femanons" posting on boards
>gamer girls who act 'depressed' and 'lonely' to get robots to notice her and hand over their NEETBUX for pictures of her horrifically shoved up boobs
>tfw the /r9k/ you knew and loved died a long time ago
>>
Their dad's stopped molesting them, so they're desperate for attention.
>>
This board proves normies are horrible people. They won't even let us have a place to vent. They need to make us feel horrible just for existing. Normies = scummies.
>>
>>28714751
There are no femanons.

Femanons are the traps that didn't get rated high enough on /soc/ or think they're good for the tranny containment board. These wannabe girls play out their delusions here.
>>
I know what you mean. I've been here since the beginning as well, and it has changed. I just don't go into attention whoring or tripfag threads. I liked it better when r9k was a little less extreme and sad instead of angry. It's been an interesting journey.
>>
>>28714811
>play out their delusions here.

Way better than your delusions
>>
>>28714876
And what are my delusions?
>>
>>28714891
That some day people will care about you.
>>
>>28714751
It was an alternative to /b/ and a chill place to hang out. Then came the baw threads, and it got to the point where it was deleted. Maybe I remember it more fondly back then because It reminds of when I was younger and makes me lament all the missed opportunities throughout the years.
>>
>>28714910
You cared enough to give me a (you) though.
>>
>>28714946
Depression threads are quality threads because people are being real most of the time. It's the shit that belongs on /soc/ that needs to go.
>>
>>28714751
I've been here since the beginning as well and it was never any better than it is now.

The main difference between then and now is that back then things were new and exciting for you. Today everything is a repost, everything has been talked about to death. There's nothing new anymore. At least for you. If you're just now discovering this place it's different. For newfags this place is just as exciting now as it was for you back then.
>>
File: 1460973748371.jpg (37 KB, 650x487) Image search: [Google]
1460973748371.jpg
37 KB, 650x487
OP here the thing that gets me so so badly was
>be born in 1995
>both me and my dad were avid gamersa, collecting all the ol,d consoles and stuff
>go to school and get bullied by staceys "haha what a looser, playing video games"
>hit 2000's
>juniours school "haha he doesnt havfe any friends he just plays games.
>by this time a few others had started playing games, especially when the ps2 and xbox came out along with more computer games
>get to upper high school "haha fucking looser playing games all d-hey wait chad likes video games, chad why arent you talking to me anymore. you cant play games with anon hes a looser"
>fast forward to 2008 onwards
>staceys are like "haha i such a gamur grill XDXD i love games uill play them with yopu anon i like mario and candy crush they are soooo deep games XDXD"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.