[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever followed your life dreams robots? where did you end up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 700x393
have you ever followed your life dreams robots?

where did you end up?
>>
im incredibly envious of the people around me who followed their dreams and actually succeeded especially the ones with atypical paths and cool "normie" artistic jobs like photographer and such

There's no clear path to any of these things and at times I wish I was brave enough to chase after my dreams
>>
Haha what are life dreams?
>>
>>28714544

I have always loved meditation, psychedelics, and exploring experience.

Once, when I was unemployed, I went to the library to make the most of my time off. I found a book about "Integral Theory," a theory/map of consciousness. It looked like bullshit at first, but then I got so into it that I decided to go to grad school for a program centered around it.

I studied meditative traditions, developmental psychology, human capacity, etc. it was a really wild experience.

I ended up getting a job marketing self-help courses out of it. Really cheesy shit like "how to find your soulmate." Don't look at me, man. I just needed to pay my student loans. I barely even understand why Integral Theory has shit to do with that crap.
>>
>>28714544
I miss the times when Doge was popular.
>>
>>28714697

Where to from now?

I have all these dreams of being an artist or photographer but I've never held a camera in my life

I don't want a typical job but my degree is for something boring like that. I don't know what to do in life
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 292x227) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 292x227
>where did you end up?

poor. satisfied. but poor.
>>
I was in a national athletics program until I started to develop mental illness at 22

now im 25 and browse r9k all day
it only gets worse from here
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.