[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow. I just drank an entire bottle of Delsym cough syrup for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 320x240
Wow. I just drank an entire bottle of Delsym cough syrup for kids and I've been on a 5 hour intense trip. Took me like thirty minutes just to write this but it was life changing. If any of you fuckers are down on your luck you should try it, brought back a lot of childhood memories and makes life seem not so serious.

Seriously one of the most intense moments of my life, be fucking prepared. I think next time I'm going to watch Poltergeist with a friend while we both trip. Should be intense as hell.

This was one of the most bizarre moments in my entire life. I can't explain it, but I'm changed. My phone feels curved like a bowed piece of wood. I tried getting up to pee and opened my door but couldn't make it across the hallway because it seemed to go on forever. Man we live in a crazy world.
>>
>>28714300
Please describe your trip more for the curious anons out there
>>
>>28714300
>>28714323

I downed a bottle of DXM cough syrup once.

My body felt intensely tingly and hot (almost like hot spikes all on my flesh), then I got super cold. Then my temperature felt fine, and I guess I sort of felt dissociated.

The next two days I felt like I couldn't concentrate on anything. Overall, pretty shit drug.

MDMA master race
>>
>>28714323
Haha dude seriously if your that interested just go and get some at the store when it opens tomorrow. I don't have the coordination to type this out on my phone. It's a struggle. I was sick a few days ago so I bought a bottle of cough medicine. For some reason tonight I just decided to drink the whole thing without knowing what to expect.

I've never done any drugs before. Just weed, beer, the usual things. I took it like five hours ago so the worst is past now my head is throbbing. I'm gonna stay awake a few more hours, it's a bit boring now and not as intense, I just have no coordination and time is really, I mean really slow motion. Everything is basically like a DJ Screw song. Reminds me of when I got my wisdom teeth taken out.

I hope when I sober up I can write what it was like. It's very difficult just to type this, I feel like an extra terrestrial.
>>
>>28714347
It didn't fuck with your mind? It feels like there's somebody pushing my head up. I took a piss on the toilet and had visions of being in heaven and shit for 30 minutes. This feeling right now at the 6 hour mark is cool, my brains perception of time is totally slowed.
>>
It's 5 am, like 7 hours in and getting worse. Just a minute ago I had a revelation that I was dead and stuck in hell. Feels like reality is all just a fake and nobody is real, it's just my own personal hell. I know it sounds like pseudo bullshit, but I actually believed and felt that I was trapped in hell and that I had died.
>>
>>28714723
Duse what the fuck are you sure you're not dying
>>
>>28714793
Nah man pretty sure you can't die from one bottle. Sleep deprivation + beer + Benadryl + an entire bottle of cough medicine. I'm not a drug user so this really freaked me out. It makes reality feel so much like a dream you feel skeptical anything is real. When I say i felt I was trapped in hell like I really meant it. I can't imagine a worse hell.

It's like the movie They Live. Felt like I was wearing the glasses for a second and realized I was trapped in hell or purgatory and already dead. I really wish I had a friend to tell me what they felt.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.