[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, I lost my virginity today, from being a kissless handholdless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
Well, I lost my virginity today, from being a kissless handholdless neet literally.

I don't know what to feel

I am extremely angry and depressed that I missed out on this in my youth.
>>
Having a wet dream about Ayase-san doesn't count nerd
>>
>OP
>not greentexting
kys fgt desu senpai
>>
please tell me what it feels like
>>
>>28713941
how did it happen, and post your stats
>>
>>28713941

What happened? explain in detail.
>>
Rape doesn't count
>>
>>28713979
Not like my expectations at all. I expected a living skin tunnel.

The entrance is extremely tight, but when you break in and it strains open, you don't enter something tight and grippy. The first thing I noticed was how blazing hot it was inside her. The inside is living, hot, melty and inviting blankets of flesh that you just shove through. It's like a different universe inside. It is really nothing remotely like jerking off, it's a thing that is basically tailor made by nature to make you cum and it is awesome. It's incomparable.

It's a shame this was only through luck and I'll return to being pathetic now.
>>
>>28714063

HOW DID YOU MANAGE THIS? TELL US.
>>
>>28714003
>>28713988
My step sister is friends with this mulatto girl, who is very degenerate. She asked me for money today and I was on a kick of trying to be alpha like in the godfather, so I told her I'd give her cash for this thing if she would do me one favor in return, anything that I want. Believe me this was very cringe inducing. But, she said fine, and when my sister went to sleep I told her I wanted sex and she said okay.

I probably have an std now, I guess.
>>
>>28714124

Oh wow, I didn't think it could be this bad.

Please get yourself checked ASAP.
>>
I guess half human isn't too bad.
>>
>>28713988
>stats
I am overweight with a neckbeard, a small dick and have no sexual history if you mean those things. 6'4"
>>
>>28714165

How long did you last? describe the sex.
>>
File: Huh.png (514 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Huh.png
514 KB, 700x700
>>28713941
How did your file name turn out like that?
>>
>>28714063
Thank you very much. Please describe what its like to cream pie a girl too.
>>
>>28714063
>The inside is living, hot, melty and inviting blankets of flesh that you just shove through

MY DICK
>>
>>28714331

Dude what the fuck, it sounds like some sort of quest item from Doom
>>
>>28714279
>>28714232
I did as much as I could. She was mostly just there. She had a great body though and was pretty young.

I ate her out, spanked her, did a few positions, liked doggy style the most. Cumming was almost painfully intense because I couldn't force my way there with a deathgrip, so by the time I had worked up to that point cumming inside was straining and difficult like I was going to rupture, and it made my vision blurry like standing suddenly after being in bed a while. Then it was so amazing, being inside the heat just after cumming. Pulling out was fucking torture. Her entrance was a clamped little ring and I was insanely tender after cumming. I actually had little tingles and shakes after cumming. Shit is legit amazing.
>>
>>28714371
>The first thing I noticed was how blazing hot it was inside her.

Tell me that doesn't sound amazing.

I'd probably cum instantly.
>>
Did you cuddle afterwards?
That's the part I want the most.
>>
>>28714438
No. I did ask her to show me her butt one more time when she was leaving.
>>
>>28714412

I'm not a virgin. I don't like that feeling. I like a girl's mouth though, because that at least feels refreshingly cool, tongues are usually cold
>>
>>28714452
So she was just a random sloot?
>>28714477
>tongues are usually cold
What?
>>
>tfw 25 year old kissless virgin with no way out

If I even had anyone to bribe they would just laugh in my face, OP must be at least a 4/10.
>>
>>28714477
Maybe if you date mouth breathing scum. Mouths are typically warm and so are tongues.
>>
Imagine how much nicer it'd be with a girl you actually love.
Looking into her eyes as you enter her.
Kissing her.
Holding her afterwards.
Feeling her snuggling up to you.
Her falling asleep in your arms.
Feeling her chest rise and fall as she breathes.
The warmth of her body.
Finally falling asleep yourself, actually looking forward to waking up the next day.

I want to die. I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
Did this yesterday, its was amazing, we even tried reverse cowgirl it felt so good
>>
File: 1384747831873.jpg (13 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1384747831873.jpg
13 KB, 249x243
>>28714391

AND FUCKING NORMIES KEPT SAYING IT WASN'T ANYTHING SPECIAL AND THAT FAPPING WAS MUCH BETTER

FUCK OFFF REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28714063
prostitution is legal in my country
i might finally give in because this sounds fucking amazing

only problem is i'd have to use a condom so i wouldn't feel as much of the texture or warmth the vagina
>>
>>28714588
Are you gay, buddy?
>>
>>28714063
now I'm scared that if it will ever happen to me I'll be too fast.
>>
>>28714635
>AND FUCKING NORMIES KEPT SAYING IT WASN'T ANYTHING SPECIAL AND THAT FAPPING WAS MUCH BETTER
It really is special and fapping is worse.
>>
>>28714265
Windows Phone. OP is a pleb that doesn't change filenames. And uses a phone.
>>
>>28714588

I know, I fucking know. I do too.
>>
What's the backstory on this? First gf?
>>
>>28713941
>ITT REDDIT BAIT
LMAO NICE TRY OP
ENJOY THE REPLIES.
ENJOY THE TOURISM
>>
>>28714124
did this seriously fucking work
>>
>>28713941
>Youth

What's your definition on youth OP? A lot of people don't get laid till like 21
>>
>>28714635
It's special in the beginning but fapping is too.
>>
>>28719278
of course it did, no standards girls are actually quite easy to find. the only reason you haven't found them is because you've been looking at stacey's and girls that have standards.
>>
>>28713941
HOW OLD ARE YOU OP? I must know
>>
>>28719487
i'd assume under thirty but over 18. if he were over 30 he'd already be enlightened in the path of the wizard and not seek to give up his growing virgin power for a sloppy hole.
>>
>>28714124
run some nitric acid down your peehole, this shall cleanse all STDs as long as it's within a day of first infection
>>
>>28713941

Hey OP, wait until you...

>inb4 normie gtfo REEE

>be me
>be above average looking
>fuck 40 girls by age 25
>get genital warts from girl #low20's
>have to freeze them off several times over the course of about 2 years
>thankgodthatsover.jpg
>Keep going bro
>Get genital HSV1
>nobigdeal.jpg
>come to anime board
>>
>>28714588
>believing in love

It's time to give up, anon. Most of us Robots will never know the feeling.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.