[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most of my encounters of people online with anime profile pictures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1430563337837.jpg (369 KB, 930x618) Image search: [Google]
1430563337837.jpg
369 KB, 930x618
Most of my encounters of people online with anime profile pictures are the most obnoxious and hostile people. Why is this?
>>
>>28713838
it's hard knowing you're better than literally every other person out there
please, show some understanding
>>
Autism when it's ironic and turbo autism when it's not.
>>
>>28713838
People are generally dicks to anime fans, so they're usually pissy.
>>
>>28713838
That is a sweet fucking setup.
>>
>>28713838
Most weebs are unaware turboautists. Since browsing this place I'm aware of my autism and con control it somewhat online
>>
>>28713838
it's because of the aspergers
>>
>>28713838
Holy shit how many spells do you think can cast?
>>
>facebook on the right screen
>>
>anime boys: get ready for joys
>anime girls: fuck your whole world
>>
>>28713838
Anime is for emotionally stunted autists.

Fight me, nerds.
>>
The most interesting thing is opening their steam profiles or social media on the archive/wayback machine and seeing how they used to just be 'david' with 3 or 4 steam friends with a completely sincere demeanor but no popularity, no sexually charged personality etc.

There will be an epidemic of suicide (bigger than the current) when we're in our late thirties, save this post.

These people will be replaced by the new young and sexually fresh people adopted into their culture and they'll be demoted to the life they had back when they were just 'david'.
>>
i do enjoy creepy shit like junji ito.

in a weird way, uzumaki did make me idealize the whole "japanese school" thing with uniformity and perfection. it has nothing to do with the story, but damn is japanese culture fascinating..

i know it's absolutely not the case, but people who have nothing else to grasp onto need to grasp onto something, right?
>>
>>28713873
>People are generally dicks to anime fans
Because anime fans are generally insufferable dicks.
>>
Maybe they're roleplaying as edgy characters
>>
>>28714912
>he finds the degenerate, morally bankrupt japanese culture interesting
>>
>>28714947
yeah. what else can i say other than what i said and you reiterated jesus fucking christ. live a little
>>
>>28713838
The problem is people who tastelessly flaunt the fact they love anime. A lot of people who like anime aren't that bad but they're too shy to express that they enjoy it. The ones who aren't too shy are just fucking annoying.
>>
>>28713838
i can't speak for all of us but i'm bitter and jaded that i went through all my teen years and early 20s and still a virgin with no friends/gf
>>
>>28714932
so it's a catch 22?

>>28714861
emotionally stunted anime-watching autist here.

fokkn outside now m8 in all seriousness, probably
>>
They were probably bullied at school and now are bitter adults. They made the mistake of not having another hobby that normal people could relate to.
Young robots that watch anime and have no friends. Join a sports team. It doesn't matter if you're shit, just be involved.
>>
>>28713838
How can i get a monitor setup like that? Id also like to add an addition vertical monitor.
>>
There's this underhand elitism in the anime communities. Maybe that's it.

Especially on steam. Someone of someone knows someone else so words spread and people know each other. It's like it's own little country.
>>
>>28719184
God damn I hate this. It's one of the reasons why I stopped playing multiplayer games and switched to single player. Eventually I got bored of that and just quit video games altogether.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.