[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: toiletpaper.jpg (2 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
toiletpaper.jpg
2 KB, 259x194
So I moved to my own place a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the cashier and other customers laughing? I've been using kitchen paper because I'm afraid.
>>
Go after midnight when only one cashier and one jani are clocked in and use the automated "12 items or less" lane. If you bump into either of them it doesn't matter, since they're not worth much, as evidenced by the fact that they're working such late hours and must therefore be indentured servants of some sort.
>>
>>28713524

No one cares about your toilet paper purchase. Everyone uses it, so everyone buys it. What would they even say? "teehee that guy uses toilet paper? What a pussy. Why doesn't he just use his hand like a man?"
>>
Stop being fat idiot and stop eating, then you dont have to shit.
>>
>>28713524
I do self-checkout personally.

One time I just saw a stacy walking out of a store with a huge box of toilet paper. Instantly turned off.
>>
Why the fuck do you think they'll laugh at you for buying toilet paper? Everyone poops. Everyone needs it.
>>
If they ask, quickly remind them, "THE LABEL SAYS BATHROOM TISSUES, I'M ONLY USING THEM TO WASH MY HANDS AND BLOW MY NOSE, STOP LAUGHING AT ME, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
>>28713524
People laugh at you because you buy toilet paper? A product that millions and millions of people buy? How much of a fucking loser are you?
>>
>>28713524

Of all the autistic things...no one cares anon. Goddamn
>>
As with all the other stupid things Im sure you're terrified of, just fucking do it.
>>
Wash your bum in the sink or get one of those French things.
>>
use washrags and put them in the post office box
>>
>>28713524

Nigga, I bought a twelve pack and walked a mile carrying it for everyone to see until I got home.

No one laughed. No one cares. Everybody poops.
>>
>>28713524
Holy shit I spoke to my therapist about this problem. She upped my meds now I"m good to go through this process but it still takes a toll on me mentally.
>>
>>28713665

>not recognising this stale pasta
>nigga with an a
>>>/reddit/
>>
Just order them in bulk on Amazon or something
>>
File: roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg (161 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg
161 KB, 650x366
You have to buy it with something else. If you go in and JUST buy toilet paper, they'll know you ran out probably mid-shit. They'll probably think you haven't wiped in days (which, by the sounds of it OP, is probably true).

Buy a lot of stuff at once and the toilet paper won't seem so unusual
>>
We've all been there OP. Be strong.
>>
>>28713740

I wouldn't dare say nigga on reddit, I don't want to lose my karma
>>
>>28713524
JUST buy some toilet paper.
>>
>>28713524
http://www.amazon.com/Charmin-Ultra-Double-Toilet-Paper/dp/B00I3MV4KC you autistic fuck.
>>
I swear, /r9k/ is the worst when it comes to failing to recognize stale copypasta like this one.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (140 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
140 KB, 1920x1080
if they were laughing you must have been acting super autistic, most people buy toilet paper, i hate having to use my fingers
>>
Don't you guys have self service checkouts?
>>
I'm kind of freaking out right now. I just shit blood. Am I going to die?
>>
>>28713524
Order it on Amazon and make sure to check the box for discrete packaging. If any neighbors see you picking up a conspicuously large package the size and shape of a pack of toilet paper rolls, simply proclaim loudly, "Ah yes, my bulk order of Canadian pharmacy penis pills has arrived." That's sure to dismiss their suspicions.
>>
Buy some Depends along with the tp, that will disguise the tp purchase.
>>
Trash repost.

Sage.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.