[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What numbs your pain?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1362678382651.jpg (141 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1362678382651.jpg
141 KB, 563x364
Tell me /r9k/ what makes you forget?
What do you do to distract you from that loneliness you feel?
That loneliness that comes when you realize that you just dont have anyone that's willing to just chill with you, have a few laughs and enjoy just the fact that you're his friend, someone that wont just drop you for some other person that will just offer him/her some cool parties, or drop you for drugs or alcohol?
What numbs the pain that comes with that desolation of not having anyone out there that sees you as a friend?
I have 2 things
1. those rare moments when i laugh while playing games online with complete strangers
2. singing, even tho im not good at it, it makes me forget, even if its for only a few seconds

What numbs that pain for you/r9k/?
>>
High dose antipsychotics
>>
>>28713491
I take anti depresives but they dont do the trick anymore, im depressed 24/7 nowadays
>>
Shameless self bump, i wanna know if there's any other things i can try
>>
something that i can look foward to

since i'm a huge nerd i spend a good time gaming and sometimes do some programming

when I have some project or a good game in mind i can look foward to, i usually forget about loneliness and relationships

it's still kinda rare for me to find something that can overcome loneliness though
>>
Listening to anime music and drinking bitter coffee
>>
File: 1447704163288.png (405 KB, 633x435) Image search: [Google]
1447704163288.png
405 KB, 633x435
>>28713476
Larping oddly enough.

Two years ago I put a good chunk of money into the beta which pretty much got the staff on my side. Made me a pretty overpowered white caster.

Well the larp got popular and because of how strong I am ingame, a lot of people are forced to interact with me. Obviously none of them are actually my friends, but it's the only thing I have going on in life that makes someone want to talk to me.
>>
food

just kill me
>>
>>28713548
I wish i could enjoy bitter coffee, only had 1 good bitter coffee in my life
>>
>>28713556
I'm not sure if I enjoy it or just learned to live with it
>>
>>28713511
I got them since I got so depressed that I started to hallucinate voices and stuff. Let yourself fall down further and you could get some too
>>
Whiskey and painkillers
>>
>>28713549
At least you get to talk to people i guess, even tho im an student i dont really interact with my classmates because at this point i just cant bring myself to trust people, and there's nobody interesting either
>>28713574
I've already been down thanks to a neuronal disease that made me need to learn how to use my cognitive habilities all over again, those were some fucked up years
>>
>going out to the range and shooting
>recently started working again
>>
>>28713597
shit man I'd work out, but I'd be nervous someone would walk in on me

I'm a scrawny dude who could maybe bench press 60? Don't know. Don't even know where to start and I refuse to go to fit.
>>
Music mostly, it was purely an escape, now it's an escape and hobby
Also Youtube
>>
Slamming a 8mg dilaudid into my neck.
>>
>>28713476
The old tactics of vidya, anime, drugs are beginning to become ineffective. I mainly just refresh imageboards to pass time in a sad haze.
>>
File: GMTITANS.jpg (1 MB, 3600x2264) Image search: [Google]
GMTITANS.jpg
1 MB, 3600x2264
I'm addicted to buying gundams

>>28713648
It gets really monotonous at times. Cycling through the same boards, hoping for something new and interesting with each page refreshal.

>>28713549
More robots should get into larp. You get to hang out with other autists and you can pass off a bit of sperginess as roleplaying.
>>
>>28713693
Yes and no to the larp thing.

It will be a great experience, yes. The moment a grill comes to a game, the whole game will go to shit. Whether it be by her inviting normie friends or her being the eye of affection of every unlovable sperg there.
>>
>>28713758
Sometimes I feel bad for girls. Assuming for a second that they are genuinely interested for a second, they can't join in anything without betas and white knights fucking ruining it.
>>
>>28713799
>Assuming for a second that they are genuinely interested for a second
*Should have just been "assuming for a second"
>>
Drinking used to, but I've gotten to scared of it. Both my father and grandfather are/were alcoholics. I also started developing a beer belly when I was drinking my heaviest. I've been sober about a month now.
>>
I build models. I build all sorts of models: legos, cars, planes, helicopters, and on occasions gundams/mechas from anime I like.

I build them because they remind me to appreciate the journey, not the destination. I mean, building them sucks dick at first, but as you advance you start grooving with it and in the end you're just left with some shitty fragile action figure you can only pose.

Unless it's something that I really like how it looks or it holds a special place in my heart for autistic reasons, it goes into my attic to make friends with the dust bunnies
>>
Girls generation fanfiction
>>
music
literally the only thing that doesn't bore me
>>
Funny thing is.. it's not the loneliness I want to forget
>>
>>28713476
vidya, antidepressants and masturbating.
>>
>>28713638
i don't know why anybody finds d enjoyable. i just want to puke when i take it. the gravity feeling just isn't powerful enough it's not satisfying. Then again i'm not sticking it in my neck lol.
>>
>>28714015
>tfw you're midway through the build and it slowly starts taking form.
>>
File: 1463455523702.png (240 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1463455523702.png
240 KB, 500x493
>>28714538
T H I S
it's the best moment of my whole week desu
>>
Auto-asphyxiation.
>>
>>28713476
Painkillers. Duh
>>
alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol. will probably be my death
>>
I buy stuff. I didn't have much money when I grew up and lived in a rural area, all I ever wanted was my health and being able to buy the stuff I wanted. I don't think I will ever be able to belive that good relationships will be more important than money. I'm sorry, I know that I am the cause of many of the problems the world is facing today, but I will probably never change.
>>
listening to music. i work on music a lot also which can be distracting and eases my anxiety but that comes with its own set of frustrations.
>>
>>28713476
I tell myself that life is a joke, laugh and then do something stupid

I'm thinking about riding a shopping cart down the road tonight desu
>>
Haschich and nature. When shits are too much for me Ima spend the day high outside.
>>
I get high off darknet weed. It's the only time when I can honestly say things are ok.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.