[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when a guy tries to impress you by saying how many girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: princessfeels.jpg (41 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
princessfeels.jpg
41 KB, 540x540
>tfw when a guy tries to impress you by saying how many girls he's been with
>tfw you just want a qt KV bf
>>
>abate
>>
File: sad reddit frog.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
sad reddit frog.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw you're a kissless handholdless virgin but nobody believes you're a virgin, not even r9k, just because you're a confident, assertive chad
I just want to find the right girl for me. Why does every guy want to fuck anything with a pulse? They make me look bad
>>
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

desuu
>>
Bait thread, but I'll bite.

>implying it's a good idea to reveal your power level
>implying girls won't go "AWWWWWW" if you outed yourself as a virgin
>implying they'll respect you for being a KV

Protip: Never ever, and I repeat, EVER, tell anyone you're a KV.
>>
>>28713422
Then why does every girl still want to get on my dick and just doesn't believe that I'm a KHV when I tell them?
>>
>>28713445

If every girl wants your dick, then why are you still khv?
>>
>>28713422
Seriously if a guy told me he was a virgin I'd hit it in a heartbeat if he was above like a 3/10 and showered.
>>
>>28713445
Why are you still a KHV then? If every girl wants your dick, just pick the best one and get it over with. Robots would kill for that opportunity.
>>
>>28713463
Because I want the perfect waifu to lose my virginity to, I said so earlier in the thread
>>
>>28713422
This. For ever 1 girl who want a virgin there are 99 who are repulsed by it.
>>
>>28713481
Yeah but I have standards and aren't an autistic retard who only cares about losing his virginity. Get some self respect
>>
>>28713466
You're the exception to the rule. You don't count.

>>28713494
So what are you going to do when you find a girl that you like, only for her to figure out that you're a KHV? Face it, the vast majority of girls are repulsed by sexually inexperienced men.
>>
>>28713486
lucky for us, only 1% of men over the age of 21 are virgins :^)
>>
>>28713466
Do you live in SoCal, senpai? I want to lose my virginity so bad and I'm p cute.
>>
>>28713547
She'll probably do the same thing every other girl tells me and won't believe I'm a virgin then keeps hitting on me and literally trying to slip their hands into my pants
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>28713569

Feels good being the 1% of something.
>>
>>28713485
You will die a kissless virgin, liar.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 390x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 390x377
>when a male pretends to be a female on r9k
>>
>tfw casually tell girl you've had casual sex
>turns out she's a conservative virgin
>tfw she pokes fun at you saying you're a hoe
Because of r9k I literally forget there are still girls who never had sex, let alone casual sex.
>>
It's a good thing I'm over 25. After that, nobody is expected to be a virgin, so the subject doesn't come up.
>>
>>28713383

same!!!!!

Its so fucking crazy ppl think only weak uglies are kv, Im kv, assertive, handsome...

but I wont settle for someones cumrag.
>>
>>28713346
>this post

YOU LIE!
>>
File: 1463609194563.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1463609194563.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>>28713485
ma man again.
same.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.