[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tonight I took a girl out to see captain america with me. on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1463371249023.jpg (91 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463371249023.jpg
91 KB, 1024x768
Tonight I took a girl out to see captain america with me. on our way there i told her i liked her outfit and she told me she was cold. at the theater she gave me a cookie. she told me she had baked it at home earlier and I told her it was delicious. she liked captain america but said it was too violent. on our way home we took selfies together. when she told me she was cold again i put my arm around her. while we waited for the bus i put my arm around her and she put her head in my chest and rested it there. while I was walking her home while I had my arm around her she asked me 'have u ever had a girlfriend?' and i said 'yes'

before i got to her place i asked her if we could have a goodbye kiss, she nudged me and laughed and said no im not ready yet. i said perhaps next time and she laughed
>>
Hmm, interest.
>>
This is the living, breathing definition of a blog. I liked reading it though.
>>
>>28713305
I'm proud.

Also, jealous. Next time do something that isn't as shitty as a movie date.
>>
>>28713336
it was my first date. im looking for pointers
>>
>>28713354
Seemed like you did well.
Next time try something that is less passive. Try a lunch date, or going out to a park.
>>
>ywn see a qt make your favorite jacket look cute when she wears it on a cold night
>>
>>28713370
I should have given her my jacket
>>
>>28713305
ask her how many falic objects she manage to put inside her.
hairbrush are a given, what matters is freaky stuff, like a bundle of sharpies or vegetables
>>
>>28713305
That sounds like it went well m8. Good luck, keep us posted.
>>
File: eh.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28713354
imo movie its ok, but maybe aim for dates where you can do stuff and talk, not sit infront a blanket and stare.
>>
>>28713354
Don't post again until you're 18
>>
>>28713529
>tfw i hadn't seen a movie in the theater alone with a girl until a few days ago
>tfw 21
>tfw not even OP
>>
>>28713354
Jacket
Shouldnt have asked to kiss her, state you *will* or just do it.
Elementary fuck ups, but ntb, hopefully chad, or a /fit/ brad isnt fucking her brains out rn
>>
>>28713305
great job anon! were all proud of you! i hope things turn out well for you , friend
>>
>e-e-accuse me my fair maiden. This might has been most enjoyable and filled to the brim with delight for all! Though embarrassing to divulge to you, I must admit my carnal desires have gotten the best of me
>m-m-may I please have a kiss? If not it's okay you know, maybe just one? But if you don't its okay I understand you know we just met so I thought I'd ask haha don't worry though haha

That's where you blew it. Should have just kissed her. At that moment her vagina dried up and she laughed at how pitiful you are. Dollars to donuts she's fucking Chad by this time next week.
>>
>>28715662
This
If she's into you there's no need to ask permission like a cuck
>>
>>28713305
Don't ever ASK for the kiss.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.