[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been calling a french girl i met online and talk to, "frenchie".
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 12.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
12.png
29 KB, 633x758
Been calling a french girl i met online and talk to, "frenchie".

>hello my frenchie friend
>etc..

Is it a bad word?
>>
It's pretty offensive because it implies the person is french
>>
>>28712720
FPBP tqbh
>>
>>28712703
girls dont usually handle light banter that well
>>
>>28712703
it's too broski imo

mon ami would be better if you're gay

just go with the flow, be urself.
>>
>not calling her mademoiselle
do you even smooth?
>>
File: x ray.jpg (15 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
x ray.jpg
15 KB, 237x212
>>28712969
this is it

njgivkhgj
>>
maybe try 'cherie' if you want her to be your gf
>>
>>28712703
that's really autistic and gives off the impression that you put her nationality before her as a person.

as expected of some indoctrinated /pol/ poster
>>
File: 3.png (78 KB, 246x186) Image search: [Google]
3.png
78 KB, 246x186
>>28713379
she knows i mean no harm r-right?
>>
>>28712703
Call her "Froschfresser"
she'll like it.
>>
>>28712974
You can't call french women mademoiselle anymore, not in real life anyway.
That's how arabs 'flirt' with their shit accent and slav tier clothes so this word is basically coated in figurative shit for the next thousand years.
>>
>>28713658
you can say anything, if you say it the right way
the key for this here would be contrasting the expected tone of voice with something that might as well be the exact opposite.
>>
>>28712703
French fag here.

No, not a problem. Well is she into irony ? She's french so I suppose that's the case.

You could send her this to make her laugh :

" Eyshe madmoizelle, t'es charmante, t'as pas un 06 ? "

That's the punchline of loud arab guys when they try to get french girls who pass in front of them and they mostly ignore him and walk faster. ( I don't get why there aren't more french arabs here, they are the ultimate Robots when it comes to gurlz, once the school time is away and their " edgy mohamed I can flirt with him to piss off dad " card is away, they mostly end up in total sexual misery except for the rich one. )
Could make her laugh or not, depends of the person.
>>
>>28712703
call her a beurette
>>
>>28713945
>burette
I don't get it
>>
>>28713897
our arabs don't know enough english and are too busy squatting down the hall of their commieblocks
>>
>>28713992
They basically /r9k/ IRL anyway.

> HEY you pretty have you a ...
>No.
>F-f-ucking whore wallah.
>>
SAY IT FRENCHIE, SAY CHOWDAH
>>
>>28714010
they aren't beta though, just thirsty as fuck
>>
>>28713808
In other words

>Jus b urself
>>
>>28714041
This popped into my head immediately too
>>
>>28714042
They aren't betas or alphas because they basically hang in group of 10 all day and night. I sometimes question if they have individual personalities.

Every shit or positive trait of an individual personality is integrated into the hivemind.

It's like a small wolf pack.
>>
>>28714106
pretty accurate desu

orignal animal
>>
>>28714048
well, in this sitation, that is well appropriate and correct, due to the way "yourself" is.
Those obnoxious arabs are being themselves and it doesn't work.

The idea is subverting expectations.
>>
https://www.interpals.net/shofia99

is this a man or a girl
>>
>>28714152

But when I think more, they did have some social roles. They really act like a pack.

The alpha wolf is basically the leader of their band who manage the hashish business and gives the order to steal some shits from normies who comes home too late from his party.

The beta wolves are all the others who wait for the orders in the commie blocks and answer to basic signals such as " Ke fa ? ", " Liberez Lacrim", " T'as pas un 06 ? " etc.

The omega wolf is the fat arab kid who gets bantered all day to calm the tensions of the pack.
>>
>>28714268
So what's the 06? A Peugeot 206 reference? On the Mediterranean coast a grey 206 seems to be the transport of choice once those who didn't kill themselves on scooters get older.

I've never thought of them as beta though. The pretty girls obviously hate them but surely they must smash trashy beurettes at house parties? Or are they cucked by the Muslim African immigrants?
>>
>>28714374
Nah 06 are the two starting number of every mobile phones on french soil

>are they cucked by the Muslim African immigrants?

They are themselves north african and the blacks are rarely muslims but yeah, it seems they prefer the black dudes generally. Also, due to commieblock lack of intimacy girls are shamed hardcore (because they have a very machist culture) and if they want to be considered proper can't really have sex, so you have either trashy sluts or proper semi-religious types that no one can bang. It's pretty miserable to be commieblock inhabitant in term of sexual misery among other things.
>>
>>28714374
Top cuck. They even have an expression for beurettes who goes for blacks, " beurette a khel " and that makes them enrage. The white girls are out of their leagues mostly. The only thing they can get is like provincial white trash who are fascinated by Islam for some oedipian fuck my racist dad reason. That's why you heard them always say, I want to return to Algeria/Morroco and find a girl to marry ( bc they so desesperate to get french nationality that it will be so easy ).

06 is the beggining of our phone numbers. It's basically, do you have a phone number ?
>>
>>28712703
I talk french and its not that bad
but try something else like this >>28712988 or Bonjour/ mon amie
/ma belle amie
>>
>>28714541
>cherie

It's use by old couple. Don't. It will make you sound like a retard. You say that kind of shit when you're already with the girl like since two month.

>Ma belle amie.

A little old, but coming for a foreigner, can be cute I imagine.
>>
>>28714593
i use "ma belle" with my gf but he didnt define his relationship, i think that if its the start of a relation ma cherie is fine and cute
>>
>>28714659
Well I thought that he was still flirting with her.

If you're already with her then yes, ma cherie is fine. But if you're not, it's kind of weird imo.
>>
>>28713897
>once the school time is away and their " edgy mohamed I can flirt with him to piss off dad " card is away, they mostly end up in total sexual misery except for the rich one. )

So true lel. You can smell their resentment miles away.
>>
File: +.jpg (29 KB, 316x321) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
29 KB, 316x321
I'm french
ama
>>
>>28712969
>>28712703

He's a robot and therefore about as smooth as Saudi wine
>>
>>28715690
How do Muslims/Arabs act in France?
>>
>>28715690
how are the niggers?
>>
>>28715729
Depends on where you live
>>28715725
Some of them are pretty nice most of them try to be low key but some of them are absolute fucking assholes
>>
Call her froggy
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.