[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>This site has been shut down by the FBI >your IP address
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1449047730016.png (78 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1449047730016.png
78 KB, 399x428
>This site has been shut down by the FBI

>your IP address has been logged

What do senpai
>>
Nothing, you're fine, just don't got here anymore.

assuming whatever website it was was not specifically for illegal content or transactons
>>
>>28712676
DELETE EVERYTHING
>>
What site, lad?
>>
laugh since i use cryptostorm
>>
>>28712731
>tfw use an ssd

The magnets, they do nothing
>>
All my threats to kill beat and rape women were just a joke anyway. and my brother was the one posting the cp, they ain't got nothing on me.
>>
>>28712742
meatspin.com
>>
>>28712676
Stop being underage and fuck off back to 9gag
>>
I really don't think they'd give people a heads up by telling them their IP has been logged.
>>
File: 1463371965223.jpg (34 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
1463371965223.jpg
34 KB, 600x549
>tfw you fell for the go to imagur, type lolita and win meme

I was such a fucking dumbass, scratch that, I still am a dumbass but now I know better.
>>
>>28712676

What you mean 4chan? I thought this is common knowledge. FBI is fuckin legit dudes
>>
File: trumps smile.jpg (37 KB, 557x375) Image search: [Google]
trumps smile.jpg
37 KB, 557x375
>>28712676
>he doesn't have a dynamic IP
Why do you pay more for less, anon?
>>
>the media is allowed to bitch about the NSA, virtually harmless nerds who literally only work with computers and are not allowed to carry guns
>FBI is literally the Stasi and not a fucking peep about them

to learn who rules you, simply find out who can intercept your communications and legally murder you holy shit
-- mahatma gandhi
>>
>>28714586
I thought it was look for those you can't criticize, so the jews. Who run everything including the FBI.
>>
>>28712753

why are you using an ssd to browse a Norwegian taxation and discussion forum board?

:^)

:^)
>>
Don't care. FBI has no juridsdiction in my country.
>>
CIA fuck yeah, informing your local police so they can come and arrest you.
>>
call my congressmen every five minutes until they put it back up
>>
>>28715150
>Hello, i was wondering why you blocked my child po....i mean child clothing site. This is a breach of my liberty my child needs clothes!!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.