[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think male genital mutilation is a significant contri
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 24
File: MaleGSpot%20ablated%20new.jpg (130 KB, 940x600) Image search: [Google]
MaleGSpot%20ablated%20new.jpg
130 KB, 940x600
Do you think male genital mutilation is a significant contributor to the existence of the kind of social outcasts that browse this board?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10268322
>>
File: JUST.jpg (88 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
88 KB, 800x600
Yes, I do think so. It's a traumatic mutilation of the sex organ and destroys the most sensual parts of the penis, and removes half (sometimes more than half) of the "skin" of the penis.

A recent study showed correlation between circumcision and autism spectrum disorders.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25573114
>>
jews wonder why people hate them
>>
>>28712622
>>28712707
circumcision is supposed to ruin sex for you. if you don't enjoy sex, you'll become godly. Sex is the worst thing on earth and True Christians need to traumatize children so they hate sex
>>
File: BSM.jpg (84 KB, 665x418) Image search: [Google]
BSM.jpg
84 KB, 665x418
Since this board has a lot of guys who hate being cut, shouldn't we, you know, do something about stopping this?

Any of y'all ever consider donating to the Bloodstained Men & Friends? They travel around the country protesting genital mutilation.
>>
File: cal.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cal.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>28712622
>tfw no segma

stay mad uncut fags
>>
>>28712622
having the part of your body that contributes to sexual pleasure cut off must contribute to all sorts of mental illnesses, from depression, to "im a girl" to psychopathy. being a robot because part of your dick has been cut off is the least of it
>>
>>28712761
Christians don't circumcise though, Americans only do it because Dr. Shoahshekelfucker tells them to.
>>
>>28712622

If it is I wouldn't know. I'm uncut and didn't pull my foreskin back fully until this year, at the age of 29. Cut or uncut, I don't think either improves confidence.
>>
>>28712770
It would be better to donate to Foregen. If goatfucker actually follows through in September I'll be the happiest man on the face of the planet.
>>
>>28712770
Thanks for the recommendation, anon. I'll consider donating to them. Hell, I'll protest with them if they're in the area.
>>
>>28712839
>console peasant
your opinion is invalid
>>
>>28712622

No.

This is an original comment. Fuck the robot.
>>
>>28712622
Circumcised babies go into deep trauma during their circumcisions and stay there throughout the healing process. It creates problems with bonding to the mother, which is incredibly important right after birth. Most of them turn to denial and false superiority as adults as a way to cope with it. You could argue it's inherently unhealthy to stay in that denial, but does it really harm their way of life? The biggest issue with their denial is if they push circumcision on to their sons instead of dealing with reality
>>
>>28712894

I like how you pulled that straight out of your ass.
>>
>>28712894
lol this sounds fake but okay
>>
no. uncut here what's wrong with me?
>>
>>28712868
If he actually gets the money to them I think they need to hire more competent people with it.

"Oh yeah sorry, I actually don't even know what our science team is doing right now, I'll have to talk to them" is completely unacceptable. I also don't know what the fuck they've even done, they said they did they animal experiments and were waiting for the results to be published but just today someone said that they were still waiting for the go ahead on them. I really, really do not like the company at all. They're too shady for my liking. Honestly I think WFIRM would be much more effective but it'd also be much more difficult to launder money to them because of how close they are to the government.
>>
>sand vaginas get mutilated in some 3rd world country
>feminists triggered

>millions of babies have their penises mutilated in the US every year
>no one gives a shit
>>
>>28712897
>>28712906
There's that denial I was talking about.
Actually research it
>>
File: 921.jpg (7 KB, 366x250) Image search: [Google]
921.jpg
7 KB, 366x250
>>28712783

>tfw no eye crusties
>>
>>28712962

How about you link a reputable source on the matter since you brought it up.
>>
>>28712783
You do know you can wash your dick, right? Silly goy.
>>
>>28712783
>tfw basic hygiene
>>
File: image.jpg (404 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
404 KB, 1080x1920
look at this little guy get JUSTed lel
https://youtu.be/bXVFFI76ff0

it must really suck knowing that there is absolutely NOTHING you can do to get back what you lost at birth. all just because mommy didn't like how it looked and wanted to get back at you for hurting her topkek

i'm so glad my parents actually love me
>>
>>28712934
Nobody cares about men because they're seen as disposable. It's kind of a recurring theme.
>>
>>28712934
Female genital mutilation is a federal crime in the US, yet male genital mutilation isn't even considered.
>>
>women LITERALLY have their kids mutilated because they don't want their sons to have any sexual pleasure

Tell me again how femshitters aren't the devil?
>>
File: srsly.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>28713022

it's not funny. i think i've seen you post in threads like this before ragging on cut guys and it is getting old

i never asked for this
>>
>>28712622
yeah, a "less stimulated penis" [citation needed] is the reason for no gf and increased suicide.

here's your reply
>>
>>28713054
Cutfags make posts like that because it makes them feel better when they have other people to suffer with. No normal person would make something so over the top except for legitimate circumfetishists who need to be shot.
>>
>>28713072

not OP but circumcision involves ablating the main pleasure zones from a man's penis: the frenulum and the ridged band.

what do you think the best part of the penis to rub is? The glans?

the glans is barely erogenous compared to the frenular area and the band. it has very few nerve endings in it that aren't pain receptors
>>
>>28712761
>christians
>circumcision

just how far in the jew propaganda are you goyim?
>>
File: 1234324214321.png (64 KB, 451x402) Image search: [Google]
1234324214321.png
64 KB, 451x402
>>28712783
ANTEATER DICKS BTFO'D
>>
File: 14324324343.jpg (76 KB, 780x871) Image search: [Google]
14324324343.jpg
76 KB, 780x871
origigigngignignal g
>>
>>28712877

Cool, man. They travel all over the US year-round so they probably will be in your area at some point. They have a web site (bloodstainedmen.com) that has their tour schedule somewhere I think.
>>
File: sorrells-chart.jpg (152 KB, 1000x517) Image search: [Google]
sorrells-chart.jpg
152 KB, 1000x517
>>28713083
The majority of cutfags still have the frenulum, most doctors are a lot more conservative with circumcisions than they were decades ago. They still lose the most sensitive parts, though
>>
>>28713083
I actually have a friend who was circumcised at 19 due to phimosis. I've asked him about it and he says that there's almost no difference in pleasure other than a "different but not really better or worse" overall feeling. Cutfags having to death-grip with lotion is a meme, most people I know are cut and no one actually does that.

Circumcision isn't based on legit science and I wouldn't do it to my son, but people on both sides make waaaaaaay too big a deal out of it. It's not like it destroys your life unless it's horribly botched. There are pros and cons to both but they're incredibly insignificant for the most part.
Constant cut vs uncut threads on almost every fucking board are due to some bizarre inferiority complex held by a handful of posters.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3104x3960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3104x3960
How does it make you feel when you see this man's face and know that he's butchered thousands of infant boys? How would it make you feel if he got shot?
>>
File: 81014549056.jpg (65 KB, 600x738) Image search: [Google]
81014549056.jpg
65 KB, 600x738
>>28713116
hello rato

original spam
>>
>>28713143
>It's not like it destroys your life unless it's horribly botched.

if there is a risk of going that way?
that is a red flag if you ask if that cut is so normalized.

like eve why?
>>
>>28713116
Hello rato

you very handsome boy
>>
>>28713143

>I actually have a friend who was circumcised at 19 due to phimosis. I've asked him about it and he says that there's almost no difference in pleasure other than a "different but not really better or worse" overall feeling.

There are other cut guys who say they lost almost all feeling after they got cut, so his experience isn't the only experience.

The objective histological analysis shows that the foreskin is highly innervated with specialized sensory end organs. Removing it kills those end organs, so I can't but feel that a lot of guys who say there's no difference in pleasure are saying that to cope with the loss they're experiencing.

>Cutfags having to death-grip with lotion is a meme, most people I know are cut and no one actually does that.

Then they were loosely circumcised. I was cut so tight that my skin is fused to the underlying erectile tissue. This was the normal type of circumcision back in the day. It's not a "botch", it's just a tight circumcision.

>It's not like it destroys your life unless it's horribly botched.

Or if you're a person who can't get enough sexual pleasure out of the protopathic parts of the penis and wants to feel the real pleasure in the parts that actually have a specialized innervation pattern. Or if you got a tight cut and can't even masturbate properly (which is the reason why circumcision was even popularized in the US to begin with).

>There are pros and cons to both but they're incredibly insignificant for the most part.

Maybe to you. Not to me.
>>
>mfw significantly lower risk of AIDS/HIV/nearly all STDs
>mfw cleaner ("just wash it bro" is a meme, huge amounts of bacteria build up in enclosed skin, especially in an area like the penis)
>mfw most women (and most men apart from a handful of autists on a Slovenian spearfishing forum) in the US think uncut is disgusting
>mfw I've read many accounts of people who got cut at later ages and they discredit most of the "muh sensitivity" claims
>>
>>28713116
>hello ratoo
>>
>>28713082
Just like kissless virgins post graphs all day on how they are virgins by choice because they want a pure virgin waifu to have a more stable marriage.
>>
>>28713195
How much did you get paid for that shillpost full of lies, Shlomo?
>>
>>28713155
If I saw the doctor that did it to me I would definitely kill him on the spot and I'm not afraid to say that. All of them need to be shot and I know there are plenty of other autists with pent up rage that would do or at least feel the same.
>>
>>28713195

>mfw significantly lower risk of AIDS/HIV/nearly all STDs

How many HIV positive people have you slept with?
>>
>>28713195
>>mfw significantly lower risk of AIDS/HIV/nearly all STDs
Please explain this to me, how does not having a foreskin significantly lower risk of nearly all STDs?
>>
>>28712622
>that poor soul who got mutilated as an adult
>>
File: 31b0zMw.png (24 KB, 954x539) Image search: [Google]
31b0zMw.png
24 KB, 954x539
>>28713243

>Please explain this to me, how does not having a foreskin significantly lower risk of nearly all STDs?

Cutfags don't get laid anywhere near as often, so they're less likely to catch STDs
>>
>>28713243
It doesn't. Just a fake study/statistic posted by a jewish doctor. All his other points are easily proven false as well. Cutfags really grasping straws here.
>>
>>28713267
Savage.

But seriously, can anyone backup that claim? Sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>28713243
I don't know the science behind it but there is a strong correlation for some reason.
>uncut btw
>>
>>28713284
Can you link me to some studies or something?
>>
>>28713195
if guys want to get their dicks cut off after they turn 18, good luck to them. mutilating babies is completely immoral though, agreed?
>>
File: Holly Madison.jpg (100 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Holly Madison.jpg
100 KB, 600x450
>Holly Madison on Her Biggest Fear About Having a Son: 'Circumcision!'

>Holly Madison is already a mom to 3-year-old daughter Rainbow Aurora, but when it comes to parenting a little boy, she might need a bit of time to get used to the idea.

>Case in point? When asked by PEOPLE Now what makes her most apprehensive about adding a son to her growing family, her answer was immediate.

>"Circumcision! the former star of The Girls Next Door, who is seven months pregnant with her son, says with a laugh. "I tell my husband [Pasquale Rotella], 'You have to do it! You have to handle that!'"

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/05/20/holly-madison-biggest-fear-son-circumcision/
>>
>>28713284
>>28713304
It was one study done by an ultrajew using only Africans as a sample. He found a minuscule correlation where one African tribe that does mutilation had slightly lower HIV rates than another tribe who doesn't.

And it's used by cutfags to try to promote genital mutilation.
>>
File: 1443752039164.jpg (148 KB, 938x850) Image search: [Google]
1443752039164.jpg
148 KB, 938x850
who /cut uprising/ here?
>>
>>28713371
What do you plan on doing friend original fuck off fuck off fuck off fuck off?
>>
>>28713371
Me. The fact that the Jews have literally cucked us from our foreskin makes me fuckign mad. I won't let them keep getting away with it.
>>
File: 1454200056017.jpg (48 KB, 559x331) Image search: [Google]
1454200056017.jpg
48 KB, 559x331
>>28713371
There is literally nothing that makes me as upset as the fact that I was mutilated.

I would not hesitate to kill the doctor that my parents say cut me if the opportunity presented itself.
>>
Guys, I got an idea on how to stop circumcision in America for real. Americans hate Muslims. And circumcision is a very Muslim thing.

>tell Americans how the vast wide variety of cutfags in the world are muslims
>"wtf why do you want to have your son circumcized? Are you a muslim or something?"

Give it the muslim association instead of the jew association and watch it disappear within a generation.
>>
>>28713398
Why don't you do it then? You know the vast majority of premeditated murders never get solved right? All you need to do is steal a (long) gun and shoot him when he leaves for work. Handguns are more easily traceable so don't use one. Pick up the casings, drown them and the gun in a lake and there's practically no evidence to go on.
>>
>>28713341
I so much want to cuntpunch her.
>>
File: HATRED.jpg (7 KB, 210x250) Image search: [Google]
HATRED.jpg
7 KB, 210x250
>>28713398
>>28713395
>>28713386
well we should take this time to organize a plan

maybe the AAP conference?
>>
>>28713451
It would require a lot of suspicious information gathering, I may yet, who knows.
>>
>>28713022
that's a really cute cock, I would suck it
>>
>>28713398
>holding by the magwell
Have fun with constantly clearing jams or losing your fingers.
>>
>>28713474
Objectively false, AKs don't have that problem.
>>
>>28713470
Just look at your birth certificate, it lists the obgyn that you had and 99% of the time they're the ones that do it. Trail him from work one day. If they live in a wooded area park a ways down and leg it. Urban areas are a lot more difficult to pull off but the same applies, park maybe a mile away. Make sure you have a change of clothes in the car on the off chance someone sees you. I also shouldn't even have to point out that you need a proper mask, don't be a dipshit and waltz up in a hat and sunglasses because that never, N E V E R works.
>>
>>28713497
I have a legit original slavshit AK and if I hold it that way it jams every 15-30 rounds. I have really big hands so I may just put a lot of pressure on it though. Still it's more stable to hold the forend anyway.
>>
>>28713535
I have literally never had a feeding problem on any AK in my life from holding it by the mag, I've only ever heard of that problem with ARs.
>>
File: DougDiekema[1].jpg (367 KB, 1048x699) Image search: [Google]
DougDiekema[1].jpg
367 KB, 1048x699
this kike is our target boys
>>
>>28713545
You probably have pretty little girl hands.
>>
>>28713563
Maybe I do :^3
>>
>>28713116

hello rato

tbo
>>
>>28713551
Please don't tell me you posted this with your real ip.
>>
I brought up this topic with my mother once. I told her I can forgive every bad thing she's ever done to me, but one. And that was having me circumcised as a child. I can still picture the exact moment something broke inside of her, she hasn't been the same since. Rightly so, that should be my decision, not hers, my fathers, or societies.

Also I'm entirely convinced the german army helmet fad has nothing to do with cleanliness, I think it was just a ploy to get little jewish boys to stop pulling their dick.
>>
File: 1405823583465.jpg (55 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
1405823583465.jpg
55 KB, 704x528
>>28713192

>very loose circ
>do a little manual stretching for like 1-2 years
>flaccid coveraege
>orgasms are amazing

I could only imagine that little bit more there must be not being cut at all.

Praise kek I was loosely cut. I feel sorry for tight circs
>>
>>28713116
hello rato

am ver oooooriginalle
>>
The best part about having foreskin is the smell. Just pulling the skin back will let out a really lewd smell that'll instantly get me horny.
>>
>>28713671
Just sitting here flacid, I can get the skin about halfway over the head before I don't want to go anymore because it may hurt.

Should I just be doing this for long periods of time? Will this really help, or will it make my dick skin stretched and thin and make my boners weird?
>>
>>28713143
>there are pros

No, there is literally not a single pro to being cut, unless you consider it a pro that your parents were cucked by muslims.
>>
>>28713671
i can't stretch mine at all because the cut occured so low on the shaft
like 2/3 is just scar tissue
>>
>>28713643
I never had the conversation with her, I just told her I packed my shit and was leaving when I turned 18. I'm also an only child and just about everyone else is dead so she'll have to take care of herself when she's older. Fuck her, she can rot for all I care. I don't feel any pity, I don't care how much she says she loves me or cares about me. She wasn't there for me when I actually needed her and now she has to live with it.
>>
>>28712783
an uncut man who practices basic hygiene won't have smegma either
How does it feel to know you'll never have an orgasm the way nature intended for you to?
>>
>>28713143
>people on both sides make waaaaaaay too big a deal out of it
Cutting off a body part from an unconsenting person is mutilation. Mutilating a baby's genitals is wrong. End of story.
>>
>>28713750
The people that cut their son's up don't even disagree with this fact, as they are against female genital mutilation.
>>
>remember, folks: since your opinion is objectively correct, no one in their right minds could hold an opposing one of their own will! Anyone who disagrees with you is a shill!
>>
How many of you can legitimately say you would kill Dr. Shoahshekelberg if you had the opportunity? Is it just a coping fantasy or is it something you would actually like to do in the future?
>>
File: 1459989807794.jpg (149 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1459989807794.jpg
149 KB, 637x480
>>28713195
>>mfw most women (and most men apart from a handful of autists on a Slovenian spearfishing forum) in the US think uncut is disgusting
>he's proud of being brainwashed into thinking the natural state of the human body is repulsive
>>
>>28713796
I'd like to do it, but I won't, because I'm a shut-in autistic robot because my dick was mutilated and permanently scarred by psyche as a child.
>>
>>28713796
I wouldn't want to murder him but I do wish there was a way to sue him.
He cut off a piece of my body without my consent, probably so it could be ground up and used in makeup products. That just isn't right.
>>
>ITT: A thread full of virgins arguing the sexual superiority of their bodies based on stuff they read on /pol/
>>
>>28713811
This desu
>ew he has skin on his dick, cut it off
>ew he has hair on his face, cut it off
ew, she has a penis hiding her vagina, cut it off
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1123x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1123x552
>>28713796
ALL DIE! ALL DIE!
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28713834
better chop off those earlobes, keeping them clean is too much work
>>
>>28713796
I don't want to kill the one doctor. I want to destroy the ones who started it, the Jews.
>>
>tfw always get off by rubbing my foreskin and no other part of my penis feels as good
>mfw I find out some people are missing part of their penis
Thank god my parents respected my bodily autonomy. Masturbating would suck so much without my foreskin.
>>
File: 1462581553851.png (545 KB, 729x569) Image search: [Google]
1462581553851.png
545 KB, 729x569
>>28713831
>cutfag mad that he'll N E V E R have a proper orgasm the way God intended
>>
>>28713822
What's his name anon? Locale depending I'd like to meet him.
>>
>>28713831
>ITT: cutfags cucked by muslims pretending they were cucked by jews instead, as if that made it better
>>
>>28713850
The guy that did it is a jew. I guarantee you.
>>
>>28713860
>ITT: cutfags cucked by Christian puritanists pretending they were cucked by Muslims instead of by Jews, as if that made it better
>>
File: 1442807208480.png (9 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1442807208480.png
9 KB, 645x773
>>28713796
if the opportunity presented itself, yes, of course I would murder one of these vermin
their death results in a net benefit for humanity, I'd sit them down and explain that to them before extinguishing their poor facade of a human life
>>
>>28713857
My mom has my birth certificate in a small safe, and I'd have to ask her to open it and it's 4am, I will look at it later today, I kinda want to see if the doctor was name something-berg or something-stein.
>>
>>28713893
well you should go kill them before they cut more boys
>>
>>28713893
So you hail from the east too? What state?
>>
>>28713912
I was born and mutilated in Ohio.
>>
>>28712783
>segma
did i not tell you recently that it's spelt 'smegma' ?
>>
>>28713936
I'm from downstate Jew York which just makes it worse because the rate here is about 50-50, it's not even the norm at least. All I can say is that der juden will get theirs very soon.
>>
>>28713990
Meant die, too tired for this shidt
>>
>>28713990
please be brave anon-kun
you will be regarded as a hero
ganbatte!
>>
>>28714024
If you find the name of your doc send it to pkmhzk64@gmail
>>
>>28714097
That wasn't me, but I will if it's a Jew, maybe.

I feel like if I send you the name, and you kill him/her, I am an accessory
>>
>>28714134
It's just a name famiglia, nothing more than that. Make a fresh throwaway and get a vpn or two if you're paranoid.
>>
>>28713116
hello rato
origiyuiyui
>>
>>28713990
it's die Juden

all plural nouns are feminine
>>
>>28713116
hello rat

Rei scuks dik
>>
>>28712783
Never had smegma because I do something unheard of like washing my dick.

>>28712707
That made me wince hard. I can't imagine anyone wanting to slice themselves up. If the girl of my dreams came up and said she'd be mine instantly and however I wanted at the cost of circumcision...I'd say no. Because that shit is fucking nightmarish.
>>
>>28713116

hello rato

asfbaskfbakjbfjkabf
>>
>>28712622
>Live in civilised Europe
>Have to go back to flipland where I'll probably get circumcised against my will if I don't find a job

How do I avoid going to that third world shithole where they believe that being uncircumcised makes you gay?
Family has been cutting my supply of NEETbux and urging me to go back so they can "support" me.
In fact my dad hates me and calls me gay for being uncircumcised and by not being manly just because I break promises of finding work.
>>
>>28715536
Breaking promises IS pretty unmanly.

Stop acting like the subhuman you are and get a job if you want independence.
>>
>>28712783
there's this one thing, don't know if you've heard of it
it's called "washing yourself"
>>
>>28713116
hello rato

139043u1iuhaq
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.