[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only whites can truly be robots, all the other races get sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: MeBackInThe90s.jpg (50 KB, 450x341) Image search: [Google]
MeBackInThe90s.jpg
50 KB, 450x341
Only whites can truly be robots, all the other races get sex for free. White girls everywhere want brown and black dick, and in Europe they give that shit out on the streets. I've never seen a Jew virgin, Indians get arranged marriages, and East Asians and Latinos are socially very conservative and get married. Only whites can never get free sex by virtue of their race
>>
>never see a Jew virgin.

What the fuck are you talking about? They're basically white people, except uglier and shorter. I'm speaking from experience here.
>>
>>28712604

True, and white Americans have to live in a country where prostitution is illegal due to religion.
>>
>>28712604
I am Southeast Asian and I don't have any advantages
>>
>>28712643
>jews are white
Thats a good meme
>>
>>28712604
>Indians
>arranged marriage
Only if you live in India. I'm an Indian American, so I'm fucked on both fronts. I'm less appealing to women than white people and I can't get an arranged marriage.

(I say less appealing, but what I really mean is completely unappealing, I'm a 22yo KV and graduated from college, so now there's no chance)
>>
Please explain to me how Chinese isn't the prime robot race. Literally 20% of the population will never feel a woman.
>>
>>28712643
...did you just admit to be jewish?

...on 4chan?
>>
>>28712722
Are you seriously trying to say that normies can tell the difference?

>>28712912
What are you going to do about it, you dumb goy?
>>
>>28712604
>White girls everywhere want brown

As a 29 year old virgin living in LA, I have to ask: where?
>>
>>28712604
>indians get arranged marriages
where is my socially mandated qt then
I demand a qt right now

My parents are too stupid or white washed or something to get my a wife desu
>>
File: 1463305343924.jpg (125 KB, 1375x749) Image search: [Google]
1463305343924.jpg
125 KB, 1375x749
>Whites

>claiming to be robots

Gets me each time
>>
>>28713743
there are no whites in LA is your problem. The futuristic world.
>>
>go to the ideal bf thread for fembots AND the one for traps
>every post has ">white" as a requirement, same with ideal qt infograph threads on /soc/
>whites think they can be robots

Tan skin and latin blood are just a meme, girls want white guys

I even had a trap reject me specifically cause I was mexican, like had I not said anything about my race It would have a qt to love
>>
>>28712737
In the same boat, but im still in college. Ive known for a while now that I won't really have relations with people once I leave my parents house, but oh well. Hang in there my fellow poo in loo.
>>
Jewish virgin reporting in.

To be fair though, I'm kind of a virgin by choice.
>>
I'm a Jew virgin (technically), but what does virginity have to do with whether you're a robot or not?
>>
>>28712604
>Only ugly sacks of shit can be robots, attractive people who have jobs get sex for free.
FTFY
>>
>>28712604
>only whites can never get free sex by virtue of their race

It's like you've never been to a non white country, anon? If you have blue eyes, girls will go mad for you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.