[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my first time buy drugs online and im scared they all say to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1394971214649.jpg (82 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1394971214649.jpg
82 KB, 480x360
my first time buy drugs online and im scared

they all say to use interac e transfer or COD. is that sketchy? I normally jsut type in a credit card for things
>>
Give me your credit card details right here and now and I promise to post you some drugs.
>>
haha youre fucked
>>
>>28712435
why aren't you using the darnket? you're fucked lmao
>>
Le reddit can help. And please take off your fucking masks and take the help they know what they are doing
>>
>>28712743
/r/darknetmarkets

They're absolute faggots, but there's good stuff in the sidebar. just read everything their and you'll be good to go.
>>
I buy bitcoins from circle, use a VPN in combination with TOR, and encrypt ask messages between you and a vendor using PGP. This might be overkill as far as anonymity goes, but I like to be careful.
Id recommend alphabay, btw
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.