[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just become a juggalo Robots? They will pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: juggalos.jpg (130 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
juggalos.jpg
130 KB, 640x960
Why don't you just become a juggalo Robots?

They will pretty much always accept you no matter how much of a big loser you are.
>>
>>28712290
You know I'm glad juggalos exist because the road becomes more clear when they have their gathering of the cocks festival. Take all the white trash and put it somewhere else for a few days
>>
>>28712290
is that your wife's son in the picture?
>>
>>28712290
obese trailer trash wearing clown makeup
great way to ruin your reputation
>>
>>28712290
Hanging out with a bunch of fatties, white trash and folks that are shoulder deep in mentally illness

wew lad
>>
Because my taste in music isn't shit.
>>
>>28712290
i honestly would. but im a neet who keeps to himself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftdXKxva3U8
>>
>>28712290
I'm not overweight or white or into wearing clown makeup. They seem decent enough though. I think.
>>
>>28712290
This happened to me once by accident. I typed in the wrong IRC server when I was 11 or 12 and somehow ended up in a channel for juggalos. I ended up staying all summer because I thought they were funny.

>tfw you will never be an unsupervised child talking to degenerates and adults the early 2000s internet again
>>
>>28712290
>obese white male
>obese Mexican gf
>half niglet child

America everyone
>>
>le subtle cuckfag thread

kill yourself desu
>>
File: Untitled.png (619 KB, 855x811) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
619 KB, 855x811
the first four icp albums are better than anything kanye west, tupac, biggie, nas or any other rapper has ever made.

and if you disagree then you simply just don't know shit about music.

no troll, i'm actually listening to 'if i was a serial killer' by icp as i was scrolling and saw this thread.
>>
Just watched a documentary on wiggerlos.
>some travel across the country to visit wigger gatherings
>literally months of work for days of debauchery
>every time someone tried to explain what a juggalo was you hear woop woop and "family"
>>
I'd bang the chubby girl and call her Pound Cake during.

I actually knew a guy who went the Juggalo route out of last resort. He got a gf and a child and lives in section 8 housing now. He looks fairly dead inside.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.