[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >finally have confidence up >feel like taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 8IBOP_transparent.png (572 KB, 4000x3262) Image search: [Google]
8IBOP_transparent.png
572 KB, 4000x3262
>2016
>finally have confidence up
>feel like taking on world
>ask roughly 90 girls out thus far this year
>still rejected every single time

Welp, almost half way into this year and the whole "girls like confidence" and "just be yourself" moda have proven to be horse shit. How's your Friday night been?
>>
Were you just cold approaching them?

What are your approaches like?
>>
Did you actually count how many you asked out?
>>
>>28712002
Maybe word travelled about how you asked out 50 fucking girls before them.

Kys fgt.
>>
>>28712025
I just talk to any girl who's open and receptive to conversation. And if all goes well, suggest hanging out together somewhere (whether alone or with people). Still nothing.

But mostly like it's just ain't no thing.

>>28712026
I talk to an average of 3 - 5 girls a week since new years. So I'm just estimating.
>>
just remember the rules, anon: 1) be attractive. 2) don't be unattractive. The end
>>
File: a24e27370190e082f3c4bec423dff27e.jpg (339 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
a24e27370190e082f3c4bec423dff27e.jpg
339 KB, 1024x1536
>>28712075

Thanks, OP. I was considering this, but now I know I'll just be wasting my time. Unless you're over six foot and white, it's all pointless.
>>
>>28712120
don't you at least get phone numbers? from what I've read girls are pretty open about giving their numbers out
>>
>>28712223
PS: congrats on having enough balls to approach girls off the street.
>>
>>28712223
>from what I've read girls are pretty open about giving their numbers out
Not in my experience. It's seen as coming on too strong. Though strangely, exchanging Facebook or social networking in general somehow isn't seen as such.
>>
And what did you learn?

inb4 act a fool
inb4 life not fair etc

?
>>
>>28712258
Some people just aren't as privileged in these things as others.
>>
>>28712223
>>28712253
>Not in my experience. It's seen as coming on too strong

Not if they think you're attractive. But basically, asking a girl's number is nothing. It doesn't mean she likes you for sure. Worst case, she either gives you a fake number or do that shit where she doesn't reply to your text fast enough
>>
>>28712258

What is he supposed to learn?

Give up now? Better to kill yourself? What is the point of your comment?
>>
>>28712002
Have you tried being direct? Girls don't fuck around with that whole "is he trying to fuck me?" thing. They have too many options.
>>
File: transcendence_depp-480x300.jpg (29 KB, 550x344) Image search: [Google]
transcendence_depp-480x300.jpg
29 KB, 550x344
>>28712441
exactly the opposite.

I wonder what he learned, you can fail 100 times but in different ways, some less brutal, sometimes you fail but are closer to victory.

Instead of :''''''( I wonder what he learned that can help him succeed.

Did he keep a diary?
Did he observed common patterns of behavior?
Did he self evaluate?
>>
Damn. Daytime cold approach is probably the most effective way to get the highest-quality girls. If that doesn't work for you, then what will? (Not intended as an insult). I'm not sure what to do in your situation OP. Maybe steroid it up and try again? Despite the memes on here muscles do add a significant amount to your SMV.
>>
>>28712002
Yeah that's a meme I got out of the way at the beginning of college. I was a varsity athlete and in decent shape, and one of my teammates told me "you just have to ask as many girls as you can". I spent weeks going to every big party and trying to hook up with girls, and after the first semester I realized it was over, that the rest of my life was going to be like this. And now I've graduated, and life hasn't improved at all
>>
had gf lost her, was sad for about a month. asked 2 girls out got dates with both after said month of moping. I'm not even 6' have you considered maybe youre ugly?
>>
>>28713115
Obviously we have issues for not being able to get dates at all. The point is that people say for ugly guys it's just a numbers game, but numbers don't work either.
>>
>>28712388
>>28712253

nah you guys have it wrong. girls will give there number to you really easy unless theyre really stacy.

Could be just not have to reject you and could be because girls love male attention and as many beta orbiters as possible. girls like multiple guys blowing up their phone even if they dont like them
>>
>>28712002
I guess this is the thread to ask this.

Does anyone get turned off by attractive girls? If one walked up to me and asked me out (which wouldn't happen) I'd shut her down just because it seemed like too much to deal with. Is this normal?
>>
>>28713646
No, same here. Doesn't help since fats and uglies want Chad regardless.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.