[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I mixed 20mg of valium with 2 shots of vodka and I am now breathing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
I mixed 20mg of valium with 2 shots of vodka and I am now breathing manually. I'm going to just allow myself to let go. See you in the next life, robots.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (13 KB, 356x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
13 KB, 356x200
>>28711980
Life hasn't been perfect. I'm schizoaffective so I can't see myself living with it anyways. It's time for me to die in peace. Goodbye robots.
>>
Farewell, brobot. F
>>
U won't die noob
>>
>>28711980
Uh, you should be okay f a m. I had a huge dose of an RC-benzo along with a couple of shots of vodka, and lived to tell the tale. I wish I HADN'T, but that's a story for another time. I snorted/popped about 20-25mg's of valium on my last night out, whilst consuming copious amounts of alcohol.
>>
>>28711980
See you in about two days when you wake up disoriented with a horrible headache.
>>
yeah, i don't think you're anywhere near OD level. i've done stuff similar to that, plus mixed with opiates, and was completely coherent and fine the next day, no hangover either.

you'll be fine, OP, but you shouldn't mix benzos and alcohol, especially if you don't have a tolerance to either
>>
>>28712284

This is just wrong. If he'd taken an anti-psychotic like seroquel for the first time - especially in conjunction with alcohol, he'd probably end up sleeping for that length of time.

But honestly, 20mg valium combined with a modest amount of alcohol isn't going to do much. You'll just pass out, and wake up feeling somewhat groggy tomorrow.
>>
you probably won't die
fucking scrub
>>
>>28712239
snorting benzos doesn't work. they're enzyme soluble not water soluble
>>
See you tomorrow.

If you're trying to kill yourself use heroin instead it doesn't fail like benzos and alcohol.
>>
don't die
it's worthless than your life
>>
>>28712439
I think it has some efficacy but it is far less bioavailable than is worthwhile. I just did it because we were at a club and wanted something to snort for the fuck of it.
>>
>>28712623
Under the tongue works so much better
>>
>2 shots of vodka

Pffff. Down the bottle if you really want a shot at dying, pussy. Even then it's unlikely.
>>
>>28712362
Not likely, seroquel makes you a bit drowsy the first time you take it, but you'd have to take a fuckhuge dosage for it to knock you out.
>>
>>28712786
lol I laughed at this bitch too. I used to take 12 bars and and an unknown amount of drinks and I would never fucking die
>>
>>28713882
I gave a girl a 200mg pill and she slept for almost two days.

What's a fun 20 or so hours that was.. :^)
>>
What the hell?? I take .25 mg of valium and that is mildly enough. But 20 mg??? That's extreme, man. You would pass out easily. I can imagine taking maybe 1-2 mg of valium but not 20.
>>
>>28711980
Go to the ER now.
>>
>>28715232
-_________-

Get out, get the fuck out.
>>
>>28715252
>>28712461
>>28715232
Are you people fucking kidding me?

At least have some comprehension of the risk/dangers involved before you even bother to give such misguided advice. Going to the hospital is wholly unnecessary.
>>
>>28715257

No. I'm more a NEET than you'll ever be. Four years in my tiny room. I go to many doctors and that's the only amount they'll give me. Having also tried upwards 1 mg of valium, it does make you incredibly sleepy. 20 mg and you're going to pass out. Possibly OD.
>>
>>28715257
What's your problem? I'm prescribed 1mg diazepam (valium) as needed for severe anxiety. I take .25 as needed. You get out
>>
>>28715298
You fool the lowest dose of valium is 5mg
>>
>>28715305
>>28715298

I guess placebos work wonders these days, you fucking plebs.
>>
>>28715321

It's .25 mg you fucking idiot. I have the bottle with me right now.
>>
>>28715296
OP stated he is breathing manually. Going to an ER or Urgent care is more advisable than sleeping it off, moron.
>>
>>28715321
Actually man, I did get 2mg one's back in the day. It's the lowest dose I've ever been prescribed though. Usual starting dose is 5mg.
>>
>>28715348
OP is also a depressive attention-seeking motherfucker, seeking false sympathy.

(And no, I'm not referring to respiratory depression, so don't bother pointing that out.)
>>
>>28715232
The thing with benzos is that you can take a whole lot safely.
>>
>>28715344
Then pic and timestamp, homie. We're understandably skeptical here. Even if that is the case, your doctor is essentially prescribing you placebo, at such a low, low dosage.
At such low dosages.
>>
>>28715394
Wah sorry, internet keeps fucking up and I must've rewritten that a couple of times.
>>
I once took about that much Xanax (pretty similiar to Valium) and drank about six beers. I'm pretty sure I almost succumbed to CNS depression, but managed to power through the night.
>>
File: WWDAGQg.jpg (31 KB, 559x259) Image search: [Google]
WWDAGQg.jpg
31 KB, 559x259
>>28711980
>just 20mg
>take more pussy
>>
>>28715232
Dude

What?

They gave me a starting dose of 5mg in the ward and that barely made me tired

I drank a bottle of wine with 10mg of valium and I felt drunk but pretty normal
>>
Thats a standard party dose anon, throw on some chill music and kick back
>>
>>28711980
Nice bait.True robots dont have the balls to kill themselves.

you fucking attention whore.
>>
>>28715520
C'mon son, stop being an autistic bit of shit and just blank out your birthname already, otherwise a whole bunch of us on the internet won't believe you.
>>
>>28715520
Are you sure it doesn't say 25mg anon? That size definitely exists, though they give it for other shit more than sleeping usually.
>>
>>28715520
>>28715592

Surprise, surprise. I googled "oval-shaped P69 pill" and absolutely nothing came up, did it..
>>
>>28711980
>now breathing manually
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Np0jGp6442A
start at 8:05
>>
the danger of mixing benzos and alcohol is completely overblown and is only relevant if you're doing heroic doses of both

on 20mg valium you could drink the entire bottle and still be fine
>>
>>28715656
This pill doesn't exist, you are nothing short of an absolute liar. In attempting to locate the website in question I was directed to a fucking veterinary website.

Are you a fucking puppy? If so, that'd be the only thing to explain being prescribed such a low dose of diazepam.

Otherwise, fuck off of this thread/board entirely. You're full of shit.
>>
Oh wow, he actually listened.

If there's one thing I actually know, it's my drugs, enjoy your ban then I guess pleb.
>>
>>28715861
I don't even understand the logic of lying about something like that. Like, did he just misread 2.5mg as .25 and threw a tantrum when someone mentioned it didn't make sense? I at least understand kind of why people lie about things to look cool, but that's just alien to me.
>>
>>28715201
Was this consensual?
>>
>>28716129
I'm gay so I just said that to look cool, and yeah man, she hit me up for 'em. She was sick of the insomnia. I'm actually not even prescribed them personally, a friend just gave me a sheet of them. Anti-psychs aren't anything to mess around with.
>>
dude u get a free few weeks in the psyche ward if u want

i lvoed it there personally paid for food, shelter, and a few grills and brobots where there too
>>
>>28715509
>>28715394

Alright my bad. I mixed up xanax and Valium. My dad always referred to his xanax prescription as such so I guess that confused me a bit.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.