[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey r9k, I started smoking weed, meditating, listening to alan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 7K9LM.jpg (436 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
7K9LM.jpg
436 KB, 1400x933
hey r9k, I started smoking weed, meditating, listening to alan watts, and only fapping once a week. What else could I do to improve my overall mood and day to day mind set?
>>
Take vitamin D

Seriously, it helps more than you think.
>>
>>28711574
Ive been going outside at least 3 times a week while the suns out for a few hours. Would that suffice or is it better to get a supplement pill or some shit too?
>>
>>28711556
have sex kappa desu ne
>>
excersize
>>
Don't eat sugar or fruit juice from concentrate

Expand your meditation practice to include mantra and mudra meditations and other yogic practices- I'd suggest going to a Kundalini yoga and meditation center where you participate with other people and learn the kriyas and meaning behind them.

Get an essential oil mist diffuser and vaporize some pure frankincense oil
>>
>>28711588
liquid vitamin D capsule would do you good, unless you're outside naked all day.

Also don,t forget to wear sunscreen and shades
>>
File: k on marijuana.jpg (23 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
k on marijuana.jpg
23 KB, 500x499
>smoking weed

Weed is addictive.

>b-but the Union documentary says it isn't!

I fell for this meme too. Keep blazing for a year then when you run dry or are broke you'll feel like shit.

At least stop smoking it and switch to edibles. Not only is it healthier, the come up is slower and doesn't leave as much of a "burnt out" feeling or hangover that will make you want to smoke more and binge.

t. former pothead

And good luck to you bro Alan Watts is pretty based, meditation is very good for you, and overall that's a good direction to take.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.