[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi wagecuck. I'm doing Heroin instead of blacking out from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 409x409
Hi wagecuck. I'm doing Heroin instead of blacking out from alcohol like Wagecucks. The NEET relaxes in moderation, and does not need to get wasted or black out to forget his life. The NEET is superior, yet once again.
>>
>>28711453
except instead of blacking out on heroin you just die
>>
>>28711479

No, young wagecuck.

Heroin is cheaper and you don't get hungover. Also, I remember and do not black out. Heroin is the NEET drug of choice.

The NEET is dignified and consumes only the finest ingredients, not CALORIES
>>
ever notice how smoking rates are still so high, despite knowing nowadays how much harm it does? It is because of wageslaves. These subhumans need nicotine just to make it through the day. And in the end, the net effect is that their money goes to the tobacco companies who contribute nothing society. That money should be taxes and sent to people who can spend it responsibly, like us
>>
>>28711509
>finest ingredients
>stepped on by everyone from mexico to here
right....
>>
>>28711453
Enjoy selling all your possessions and stealing from loved ones when you start withdrawing.
>>
i would try heroin but the idea of injecting hot shit into my veins doesn't sound very nice.

if it was cold or room temperature it would be good.
>>
>>28711755
You don't need to really heat it up if you use sterile water. Nowadays, most of the potency in heroin comes from the fentanyl it's cut with which is more water soluble.
>>
>>28711844
i'd rather just buy fent patches then desu
>>
I take lots of drugs. It is certainly cheaper than drinking, but it still costs a lot to keep me at a 100% comfy. I'm an A student and I choose not to interact with anyone but 3 people at university who are also in it for the good boy points and live with their parents. Besides those people I have no friends besides my grandma who I live with. All in all if you live in a nice country that will pay for you to go to university and use the drugs in a way that don't degrade your grades you can be comfy for life. Looking forward to my lecturers salary in a few years. Get paid to fuck around and be comfy.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.