[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no qt Italian American Long Island New Yorker gf with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (459 KB, 3076x1285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
459 KB, 3076x1285
>tfw no qt Italian American Long Island New Yorker gf with a strong accent
>>
>>28711355
New Yorker here

Why the fuck would you want to date anyone from Long Island, the whole place should be exterminated
>>
i'm italian american and i find italian american girls repulsive, then again my italian came from the north not the south or sicily.
>>
>>28711355
>Atlantik
>k

Nani!?!?
>>
>>28711408

CERCATE QUESTO GIGGINO
>>
>>28711384
Hey I'm from Long island. It's not /that/ bad
>>
>>28711384
I've met a lot of dimes from there. Plus their accents are kind of sexy, in my opinion
>>28711408
Mediterranean grills in general are god tier

Besides most Italian Americans being of Sicilian decent, why would you find them repulsive? What groups do you like?
>>
my ex was the daughter of an Italian-American NYPD officer living in Yonkers, does that count?
>>
File: adriana.jpg (145 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
adriana.jpg
145 KB, 1600x1200
>>28711355
>ywn be in the mafia
>ywn have a qt mafia gf
>>
>>28711511
Yes

REEEE

Post pics since she's your ex
>>
I'm unfortunate enough to be from that cesspool people call Long Island
>>
>>28711631
>>28711455
>>28711384
What's the big deal? Why all this Long Island hate?

I'm not from there or have ever been there so I'm probably missing something but the people I've met have been pretty cool. Women by far some of the most attractive
>>
File: Long-Island.jpg (28 KB, 475x303) Image search: [Google]
Long-Island.jpg
28 KB, 475x303
>>28711695
The area is nice IMO, the people are not. Most of Long Island is trashy rich people. There are some hot girls out here but they're few and far between. Personally I like living here
>>
I have a female friend who is from the Hamptons. She's your typical wealthy italian (probably has jew blood in her) girl.

The reason I can be friends with her is because she is a fucking prude and is a 6/10 at best. Not to mention she is a fucking weirdo.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.