[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Los Angeles the greatest city ever? Hot women, tropical climate,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 2048x1300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 2048x1300
Is Los Angeles the greatest city ever?

Hot women, tropical climate, tons of things to do
>>
File: 2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg (25 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
2715528-250px_lucifer16.jpg
25 KB, 250x375
>>28711164

very subtle bait.

I approve.
>>
>God awful traffic
>Jam full of people
>Terrible ghettos with lots of crime
>Youll never fit in with the chads and stacys
>Expensive as fuck
>>
Miami is better in all those aspects.
>>
>>28711208
Double bait!
>>
Literally home to all of the human cancer on Earth.

And I'm part of it.
>>
>>28711164
90% of the women here are obese.
>>
>>28711164

Definitely better than all of the other shitstains like Peoria in this country..
>>
>>28711164
Its one of the shittiest cities ive ever been to. You see it from the sky? Its like seeing an infection take over a planet. Smog, shitty people, no public transport, urban sprawl, and LA traffic is a thing of legend.
>>
>>28711164
Shitty city

Gotta agree that the weather is the best weather in the whole world though
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.