[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1272863333933.jpg (48 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
1272863333933.jpg
48 KB, 480x363
Let's make friends robutts. Post some info about yourself and if you see someone you think is interesting talk to them! If you hit it off you're friends! It's like a game but you get a friend out of it. If we all do this then none of us have to be lonely anymore and we can all be normies
>>
>we can all be normies
Hello federal goverment. Sorry, but I'm not being integrated into your new world order, I've achieved enlightenment.
>>
>>28711159
Are you sure, friend? Having friends is nice and fun! You can do things with friends. You can talk to them. You can play games with them. You can do lots of stuff with them.
>>
>tfw no one wants to make friends
rip
>>
>>28711100
I dissociate and drink like nobody's business and I like long walks on the beach but I haven't been to the beach. hmu but not really
>>
>>28711100
I'm not interested in internet friends, but can someone tell me how to make real life friends as an adult? No one in my office is around my age (mid-20s).

Don't even care about a gf anymore. Just want someone to socialize with.
>>
>>28711607
I've disassociated a few times. What kind of crazy u got?
>>28711623
If I knew that I wouldn't have made this thread
same boat as you tho, I just want a friend not a gf
>>
>>28711711
I don't know, I don't go to doctors. I just don't person and reality seems like tattered vhs tapes
>>
>>28711866
Oh. How old are you? Do you cope with the lack of reality well?
>>
>>28711956
I guess I do
I don't like stimulation because it makes me have panic attacks
>>
>>28712234
Understandable. I don't like much stimulation either.
I have to go to sleep tripfriend. Have a good night, or morning. Maybe I'll see you around!
>>
>>28712261
Sleep well. I enjoy terrorising /r9k/ under many handles including being an anon. We will meet.
>>
File: COOL CLUB.jpg (60 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
COOL CLUB.jpg
60 KB, 800x600
>21yo
>I'm not a normie but not a complete robot
>Spend my days playing vidya and fucking around on the internet
>not a virgin
>I care about how I dress, and I go to the gym.
>volunteer EMT
>can't relate with anybody
>saving up to by a motorcycle so I can leave and go anywhere but here.

I live in the shithole that is Maryland. If anyone lives here, hit me up.
>>
File: 1462108192161.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1462108192161.png
240 KB, 500x540
I'm 26
a boy, I speak spanish and english, I'm a spic in a spic country,.

I study med, I'm falling this semester, I haven't left my house 2 weeks, In my time I do read books, I'm reading now this one called "el aleph",.

what else could I say about me to make sound more interesting that is not a Lie?
>>
>>28712234
I used to have a gf who suffered from panic attacks. Sorry you have to deal with that, people don't realize how much it affects someone's life.
>>
>>28712340
are you that avatarfag that shitposts in /v/?
>>
>>28712355
N-no sorry,
I just wanted to make a post with a pic, to make more of a sense of the text with a reaction.
>>
>>28712373
sorry m8, didn't mean to offend. carry on.
>>
>>28712345
I have actually been diagnosed with panic disorder when I was a teen. It's fun times. I've learned knowing my limits is for the best. Also I don't trust prescrip pills. :')))
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.