[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canadian neetbux
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 929.jpg (117 KB, 600x1266) Image search: [Google]
929.jpg
117 KB, 600x1266
how difficult is it to get canadian neetbux? They're going to shut off my gas and electricity soon, i dunno what to do, I've never had a job and almost 30 years old and never even seen a vagina.

All I feel like is playing video games and shitposting. What the fuck man. WHAT DO I DO
>>
>30 years old
>Never had a job

literally how?
>>
>>28711079
>getting a job
literally how?
>>
>>28711042
>I've never had a job and almost 30 years old
this works in your favour mate, it shows you're not capable of earning your own living. So many retards here think they can graduate uni and part-time wageslave for a couple years and then when they get tired waltz into the welfare office for free money. What you have there is a decade of proof that you deserve this money. Get a diagnosis for whichever mental illness you like and then apply for disabilitybux, housing benefits etc., you're a shoo-in
>>
>>28711129

> google it
> make a shitty but honest resume
> call and ask if they're hiring
> get rejected
> get rejected some more
> ask for advice
> get rejected more
> finally get a job
> show up early
> give it 100%
> be nice and caring to your coworkers
> result: $$
>>
>>28711042
Call them a week after you give them your resume and filled out application.

If you don't call them, you'll never hear from them. Often, employers don't even bother contacting people but rather just wait to see who wants the job enough to call or come in about it. It sets you apart from the rest. They're far more likely to hire somebody who clearly wants the job than somebody who is much more qualified but doesn't care if they get the job.

Interview tips:
>don't lie
The people who interview you are probably going to be in human resources or have training specifically in interviewing. They know what signs to look for that indicate lying and while that may be something insignificant, something that anybody could know to look for, they will have lots and lots of experience finding those mannerisms and will be able to see them naturally... probably. Don't fidgit.
>be friendly
obviously
>make eye contact
i know.. blah blah blah.. autism... whatever. Force yourself to make eye contact no matter how uncomfortable, awkward, and creepy it might feel. It won't be creepy unless you try to have a wide-eyed staring contest. Try looking at the bridge of their nose, they won't be able to tell. Eye contact tells them you aren't a submissive little bitch and you have good communication skills.. even if you don't really.
>Think about your responses before hand
Think of 5 strengths, 5 weaknesses, 5 things that set you apart from others
>active listening
communication skills, interest, friendly, open, whatever
>don't dress well as a rule, dress appropriately.
If its a job at McDicks, don't wear a fucking suit.

thats that. have fun with soul-sucking, mind-numbing work that a machine could (and eventually will do) in your place far better and far cheaper.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.