[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm done with all that wild stuff I did in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: her past.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
her past.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
>"I'm done with all that wild stuff I did in the past, Anon. I can't go back and change what I did but we can still have a future together."

How would you respond?
>>
>>28710872
how the fuck did you get in my house bitch
>>
>being the settlebeta
hahaha fuck off roastie
>>
I wouldn't. I have nothing productive to say. If I say no or insult her I start a pointless argument. I'd just ignore her.
>>
show me what you've learned
>>
>>28710872
realise that im dreaming and wake up ;_;
>>
File: shutterstock_109235864-700x467.jpg (58 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_109235864-700x467.jpg
58 KB, 700x467
>>28710872
good old classy /r9k/ threat never change /r9k/.

>"I'm done with all that wild stuff I did in the past, Anon. I can't go back and change what I did but we can still have a future together."

having a history is very damaging for females because you can't separate the emotional part of sex and you lose your ability to form a health monogamous relationship. also your past is very unfeminine and it turn me off I am just walking away now.
>>
I'd just sit down and stare at the ground thinking about everything and where my life went so wrong
>>
>>28710872
>"That's nice, Stacy, hey, your brother say anything about me? :3"
>>
wouldnt be in that situation

if you would be, then youre fucking retarded
>>
Seriously my life but I stayed. Mistake?
>>
>>28711323
How long have you been together?

Has she cheated on you ever?

I believe people can change, but don't be a fucking betacuck
>>
>>28711361
In the beginning we sexted others but we've both stopped. We've been together for a year
>>
>>28710872
Fuck you roastie, I won't settle down with used goods.
>>
>>28711414
If it's been over 12 months and she hasn't cheated on you, you've probably got nothing to worry about.

However, if she does cheat on you, like I said, don't be a betacuck, just drop her ass.
>>
>>28711542
Things change, women will make up excuses to cheat if they develop a connection with someone else.
>>
>>28710872
I've asked about you and they told me things
But my mind didn't change and I still feel the same
What's a life with no fun? Please, don't be so ashamed
I've had mine, you've had yours, we both know.. we know
They won't get you like I will
My only wish is I die real
Cause that truth hurts and those lies heal
And you can't sleep thinking that he lies still
So you cry still, tears all on the pillowcase
Big girls all get a little taste
Pushing me away so I give her space
Dealing with a heart that I didn't break
I be there for you, I will care for you
I keep thinking you just don't know
Tryna run from that, say you done with that
On your face, girl, it just don't show
When you're ready, just say you're ready
When all the baggage just ain't as heavy
And the party's over, just don't forget me
We'll change the pace and we'll just go slow
You won't ever have to worry, you won't ever have to hide
You've seen all my mistakes so look me in my eyes
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.