[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you realize you've wasted half your youth and haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1462947310762.jpg (39 KB, 373x391) Image search: [Google]
1462947310762.jpg
39 KB, 373x391
>When you realize you've wasted half your youth and haven't even done a fraction of the things others have
>>
I'm stuck in this rut I dug myself into and there's no hope of escape
>>
>tfw watching sports anime to fill the void of never experiencing the camaraderie of a high school sports team
>>
File: aaaaa.jpg (37 KB, 410x325) Image search: [Google]
aaaaa.jpg
37 KB, 410x325
>>28710525
>half
fuck, i wasted it all.
i scrambled to have sex before it was too late and ended up fucking a korean hooker and didn't enjoy it or even get hard.
tried a few normie drugs and just sat high and bored alone at my PC.
i realized early on that becoming a normie is the only answer.
as much as i hate them, i realize that it really is the only way to live without killing yourself eventually.
>>
File: 1462404855082.jpg (39 KB, 540x456) Image search: [Google]
1462404855082.jpg
39 KB, 540x456
>people have already had several jobs by my age
>I haven't worked a day in my life
>people have already graduated college by my age
>I dropped out
>people have already moved out of their parent's house at my age
>I'm still living with my mom and have no plans of moving
>>
>>28710525
AHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU.

I have ways out now. I have a car (currently the car's fucked because of an accident though), a license, and a couple of clothes I can stuff into a duffle bag.

I chose this life, staying on my mom's couch, putting off signing up for classes so I can stay on campus and actually try and gain some sort of social life beyond my good friends.
>>
Spend(ing) 20-22 (2 years now) in pain, misery and more pain, take care of your spine faggots.
>>
>>28710632
FUUUUCCCKK, You are me. Except I'm not sure about dropping out yet. I want to join the Army to die fighting at least instead of killing myself.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.