[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with this fat bitch and why have norm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1462980730667.jpg (146 KB, 768x964) Image search: [Google]
1462980730667.jpg
146 KB, 768x964
What the fuck is wrong with this fat bitch and why have normies adopted this as their latest meme?

http://nymag.com/selectall/2016/05/27-million-people-watched-this-delightful-video-of-a-woman-trying-on-a-chewbacca-mask.html?mid=facebook_nymag
>>
It's driving me nuts desu. Star wars is for children.
>>
>>28710619
I don't know about that, but shit like that mask is definitely for children. This woman has autism.
>>
Why are you people so mad?
>>
>>28710823
Because unless you're a contrarian just for the sake of it you're a fucking worthless normie. Everyone knows better than to wear a fedora now but they still keep acting like them.
>>
>>28710508
i want to have sex with the woman in that pic so badly
>>
File: why-00048.jpg (81 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
why-00048.jpg
81 KB, 720x720
>Normies can laugh at really stupid things
>Can't even remember the last time I seriously laughed
>>
>>28711167
Because you keep coming here. The only way to laugh here is when you get a good response from trolling.
>>
>>28711354
Thanks for reminding me why I like Trump and my coworker who tells people off so much.
>>
>>28711382
I hate Trump but he has trolled some people I hate, giving me some laughs in the process.

This board actually used to be the funniest one on 4chan. Even when the relationshit and whining threads started to take over. It's had anything resembling joy, fun, or amusement sucked out of it though. I just keep coming here to try to get the negative energy directed at me. I feel bad for most of the people here and want to leave them alone and let them be. A few people here I genuinely hate though and I want to keep them busy.
>>
>>28710619
>>28710640

star wars is for children agreed star trek is for adults though
>>
>>28711167
Go watch some Monty Python or something.
>>
>>28711559
I hate British humor.
>>
>>28711567
What, you like French esprit?
>>
>>28710508
>>28710972
Wish I could eat that booty.
>>
>>28711643
I don't like any kind of comedy. It's not entertaining to me. The only thing I really have any kind of reaction to are puns.
>>
>>28710508
You people just need to understand that because women are the weaker half they just really need everyone around them to give them a little more empathy to help them get by. Even if this isn't funny if you show it to a women they will laugh at it to show support and show that she is happy that the other women in the video is happy.

You can continue to look down on women but if you want them to think of you in higher regards just give them the pity laugh, give them the pity smiles, just agree with whatever pull shit they say that doesn't affect you.

When you hear "I love the new female thor" don't ask any questions, just say "that's cool".

You don't argue with children do you?
>>
>>28711693
L'esprit is kind of like puns. Really witty aristocratic puns
>>
>>28710508
>80,000,000 million views
Smells like a bot at work
>>
>>28711691
admit it u would eat her farts
>>
>>28711691
imagine her rolling on mdma hard so shes ahegao all over the place. then you proceed to eat her out while placing a plastic bag over her face so shes essentially choking out while gasming rinse and repeat. with a healthy dose of coke and heroin to keep you up all night.
>>
>>28711693
Then leddit is your home , seriously , leddit is full of pun threads.
>>
>>28710508
what the hell is this woman wearing in this picture?
>>
>>28710508
http://ru.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/3788000/even_more_sexy_shiny_rubberized_swimsuit.html
you're welcome
>>
>>28710508
you can tell by looking at her face/cheekbones that she would be a solid 8/10 if she wasn't a whale. baka
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.