[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you just get yourself an average girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 1430124477428.png (214 KB, 263x877) Image search: [Google]
1430124477428.png
214 KB, 263x877
Why don't you just get yourself an average girlfriend?
>>
>>28710493
I can't find one.
>>
Average = extra slut for Chad
>>
>>28710493
That chick is disgusting, OP. I think she took 'be there or be square' literally.
>>
>>28710557
you dont have a choice about your chin. not saying you should consider her average cause shes not shes unattractive but the way you stated that implies she had a choice so fuck you.
>>
Lmao good luck. The demand is too damn high for average women. All the normies who aren't yet Chad level aim for those. Even Chads who can't get the above average ones go for the average. I've yet to meet an average woman who was single. They literally have hundreads of men to choose from without lifting a single finger.
>>
>>28710493
you could rent out that forehead as a billboard
>>
File: premiumnomakeupqt.jpg (204 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
premiumnomakeupqt.jpg
204 KB, 480x640
>>28710493
why, when i have an above average gf?
>>
>>28710881
>shitty walmart earrings
>lip piercing
>jew nose
>weak eyebrows
>hair dyed to hide insecurities
>huge forehead
>overall disfigured asymmetric face

yeah ok
>>
File: 1461443329673.jpg (558 KB, 1368x1824) Image search: [Google]
1461443329673.jpg
558 KB, 1368x1824
>>28710960
>literally nonsense
>>
>>28711233
>she shows her shoulders
I remember when that was whore-ish and considered unacceptable. I remember when modesty was a good virtue.
>>
>>28710493
I would be a below average boyfriend.
>>
i cant get an ugly gf
>>
File: image_1.jpg (252 KB, 1688x1648) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
252 KB, 1688x1648
I want to be a wagecuck first
>>
Because average girls believe they deserve Chad
>>
File: 200px-Thwomp2.png (85 KB, 200x226) Image search: [Google]
200px-Thwomp2.png
85 KB, 200x226
it's not a matter of being picky
>>
>>28710751
This. There are really 3 ranks of chads if you want to get specific. First, there is the hyper Chad, ie good looking, rich, high status, charming. These men are gods and are very few. They are so attractive to women even 10/10 stacies get on their knees for them with little fuss, Roasties know they are out of their league. Then, there is normal Chad, a good looking sociable guy, they can get stacies with some effort but they rather hit the 8s tier and when they are feeling to just fuck a hole they hit the average girls up on easymode. Beneath Chad are psuedo-chads, they may orbit a chad, and are above average social guys themselves. Hot girls want a real chad, but if psuedo-chad has enough game he can get laid with them and its a success, however average girls are just easier to get and psuedo-chads basically monopolize the average girl market.

Below them are average guys, betas, robots, and ugly dudes who really are just scavengers in the sexual marketplace.
>>
>>28710493
afraid of rejection
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.