[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't take it anymore. Let me give you the run down on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Enough.png (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
Enough.png
7 KB, 259x194
I can't take it anymore. Let me give you the run down on my brother and our situation.

> Be me, eldest son. He's the middle child, and we also have a little sister.
> Family loved all of us, but I was always the favourite child and over-achiever.
> Skip to when I'm 18 at grad year, while he is 17.
> I'm top of form. He goes off the rails. Drops out of school, gets on all sorts of drugs, gets kicked out and lives with his girlfriend.
> Comes back a year later with his girlfriend and a FUCKING KID.
> All is forgiven and they move in. Parents apologize even though he was the one who started all the problems.
> He gets into welding. Takes him a couple of years and he is a pipe welder earning nearly 70k and he's only 18 at this point.
> Marries his girlfriend. She's gorgeous and smart and comes from a wealthy family. Doesn't even realize he's just a player who uses women.
> He starts up a fucking business
> Fast forward to now. He is self employed with a happy family, lives in a nice neighbourhood and drives a BMW both paid by his parents in-law.
> I'm still at university trying to get into music. I don't have a job because it's fucking impossible to get one in this city, and I need one because my parents won't pay rent anymore.
> I ask if I can stay with him until I get back on my feet.
> Says no, telling me he doesn't want me to disrupt the "social flow" of his household, but it's "nothing personal".

I fucking hate this dude. He doesn't deserve his business, his money, or his family. Why do douchebags like him always win and nice guys like me always lose?
>>
>>28710334
Because he took the risks and you didn't.
>>
>>28710334
you fell for the collage meme !XD!
>>
Boring Australian copypasta
>>
>>28710373
this describes everyone on /r9k/ who isn't a normie. our fear ruined us.
>>
>>28710433
>implying getting up on a number of drugs, dropping out of school, running away, and having your gullible gf's family hand you everything because you knocked her up when you were 17 means "taking the risks"
>>
Why does the stupidest shit become copypasta? Do you think this shit is funny, OP? I hope your mother gets ovarian cancer.
>>
>>28710334
>He doesnt deserve nice things
Why? He was smart with his money and picked a profitable business to work in.
Welding is a practical business with actual use and you're doing what? Music?
Fucking music? What the fuck? Are you retarded? How the fuck are you going to make money off music? Only 1% of all people in music actually make it. Why should I listen to you when there's all those other musicians doing the exact same thing as you?
At least post some of your work if you really are trying to get into music
>>
File: 1442509079520.jpg (51 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
1442509079520.jpg
51 KB, 720x400
>>28710334

Oh hey ausfag. I remember you.

Last time I remember, you said you HAD a degree in music. Fucking liar.

Knew I was right about you. You're probably equally douchey if not moreso than your brother. You despised him and ridiculed him, instead of being happy you have a nephew. I wouldn't want that resentment in my household either.

So basically, on behalf of your brother:
>Maybe you should've buried your smug sense of superiority and tried to love him more.
>Then you wouldn't be so assblasted because the illusion is shattered, you'd just be happy for him.
>>
>>28710481
he hit rock bottom, or close to it, which forced him to figure shit out. the rest of just stayed the course and avoided rough waters. we never became anyone who could survive in the real world because we hided from it.
>>
He took a trade and you got a meme degree in music. It's really that simple
>>
Your brother isn't your daddy. I like how you come up with reasons why you don't like him because it's great to see your perspective of why he sucks and I totally empathize with why the dude wouldn't even risk giving you a chance. You'd fuck him over on the smallest things you possibly could and sometimes the big things rely on the small things.
Why don't you try to be a better man and earn the respect of your brother you faggot.
>>
>>28710521

This.

I, too would like to hear some fresh jams.
>>
>>28710334

Fuck, man. That's rough. If you had a family would you be okay with some extraneous 4chan dude living at your pad? I sure as hell wouldn't allow it, like he said nothing personnel.

It's interesting how middle children seem to garner the most forgiveness and attention from parents, you hear it all the time.

Comparison of yourself to others will always result in frustration. Instead of envying your brother, try your best to align your thinking with your dreams. The possibility of them becoming reality. Visualization, seriously. Miracles happen
>>
>>28710521
Basically this. Sure he may have been an ass, but he picked a real career so it isn't surprising that he's successful.
>>
>>28710334
>he fell for the university meme
Trade master race.
>>
>>28710334
>He doesn't deserve his business, his money, or his family.

Why? He trained to become a welder and then took the risk of starting up his own business. The way you described it he literally started from rock bottom and worked his way up. Your just a jealous faggot.
>>
Why did you post this thread again?
>>
THIS IS NOT A REAL THREAD, STOP REPLYING YOU FAGGOTS!
>>
Hey now, I remember reading this on /r/4chan a week ago.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.