[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Chad God mode even possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 1461027579351.jpg (150 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461027579351.jpg
150 KB, 1080x1080
How is Chad God mode even possible?
>>
>>28710192
Who even gives a shit.
Pull up a chair, make some tea, turn up the music, and forget all about chads and stacys.

Life's too short to spent a second thinking about brutes like them.
>>
>>28710192
Healthy diet, constant exercise. Those two studs are doing two things mainly with their lives: fucking chicks, and keeping physically active.

The fucking is great, but would you really want to put in the work it takes to maintain a body like that?
>>
75% diet
25% weights
>>
>>28710192
>be born with good genetics
>have good brain chemistry (proper balance of the feel good chemicals and testosterone)
>be middle class at least
>you don't have to do anything, above has already done it for you
>spew about how hard you worked for everything and that others just need to "stop being lazy"
>>
>>28710343
>have good brain chemistry

this is not givin nearly enough credit you can't do anything without it
>>
>>28710192
That guy on the right is a bit too good looking. Being that attractive has its drawbacks. People either fawn over you or resent you. Theres no middle ground. They'll never know if someone actually likes them or is just with them because theyre good looking.
>>
>>28710257
I'm glad that wizards aren't dead here.

Yes, Chads are inferior little animals and women are only good as semen receptacles. And there's no reason to give your psychic energy to despairing over them
>>
>>28710372
normies can make anything look like a problem FACT

looks are the main factor, bud no stacy or anyone is going to like or care about a fat, pimple faced, hunchbacked neckbeard.

if your look good like chad people will start to pay attention to you and then they might start caring about who you rely are
>>
>>28710372
and who most chads realy are are cruel monsters with black hearts which is why their relationships never last
>>
>>28710300
>and keeping physically active.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Those guys in that pic got there by
dieting and probably using DNP
having great genetics

That's all that it takes. Unfortunately one of them can't be bought.
>>
>>28710415
Everything has its ups and downs FACT
>>
>>28710372
>you don't understand, it's not the KIND of food that I want
>>
>>28710192
thousands of hours spent being physically active.
>webcucks will actually deny the effect of a lifetime of healthy habits
>>
Jesus fuck. The guy on the left is the kind of guy who would fuck my girlfriend, beat me to death, and then win the case in court.

I can only imagine what the GOD on the right is capable of.
>>
>>28710504
>tfw I'm 5'7" because I haven't been active enough

Fuck this fair earth
>>
>>28710487
A lot of the people here just seem to refuse lifes challenges they think its supposed to be easy.
>>
>>28710550
>he still doesn't know how much height is affected by diet and physical activity
never said it was fair, fuccboi. maybe your MUH GENETICS made you a lazy queer. i'm just saying there is only one way to be fit and healthy, and plenty of manlets and naturally weak people are in that category. to say that there's no difference between sitting down all day, staying up at night, eating like shit, and developing your mind and body with actual work is to say you've never had a rational thought in your life. try an experiment for me and see if anything happens to your body if you stop eating completely for a year.
>>
Steroids, clenbuterol, and good genetics
>>
I'm pretty sure you just need to work out, get a tan, grow your hair out or get it cut short and style it like OP's picture.

That's about it, it sounds easy when writing but yet only like 3% of Chad's look like this. I'd say genetics factor into this as well, though you could probably overcome genetics, well somewhat. The fucking guy on the right is what Hitler envisioned ever man should look like, nigga looks like fucking picture of Germany. The other guy on the left looks like stereotypical chad surfer from California.
>>
>>28710192

Theyre gay and on steroids...
>>
genetics, all the shittalking about Hitler and Nazi Germany was all excuses by beta's who coulnd't become alpha
>>
File: llllll.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1768) Image search: [Google]
llllll.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1768
You probably have to start with taking life seriously

Which is for fags
>>
Dude looks like me but I have a crooked nose and brown hair
>>
Give your miserable life to the Chaos Gods and become reborn.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.