[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's an event that traumatized you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 24
What's an event that traumatized you?
>>
>>28709785
knowing the truth about female nature
>>
>>28709795
This. I can never again have normal relations with women.
>>
>>28709785
When I finally realized that we are all tiny command centers controlling fleshy bodies on a rock hurtling through the void, and nobody cares.
>>
realizing anime and videogames are better than real life
>>
>>28709795

What do you mean by female nature? Just curious.
>>
Girl I liked gave me near-PTSD after nagging the fuck out of me with her friends for hours because I told her I liked her.

I wish her all the worst things in the world. I can't fathom how could someone be this fucking psychopathic.
>>
>>28709785
When I was around eight-years-old, I started thinking about my own mortality and the possibility of no afterlife. That devastated me and sent me on a horrible downward spiral through the rest of elementary school and all of middle school. Finally got my shit together freshman year of hs, though by that point I was already socially stunted, a hardcore nihilist, a slight solipsist, and suicidal.
>>
trying to have sex and being unable to get a boner
>>
>>28709795
It's not so much female nature as it is modern culture. Before men were supposed to work and accomplish things. That, in essence, was how they proved themselves as men. Now a man working or doing things means almost nothing since women do that too. The standards became more intricate and more reliant on social finesse. While at the same time men become devalued in society, which doesn't exactly benefit them socially. It's a system where very few men come out confident and then as a result few men succeed with women.

It's not really women's fault. Feminism has been aided probably as much by men as it has by women. Just look at how many men are supporting feminism whenever an issue, genuine or not, arises. Quite often men will be some of the most vocal voices.
>>
>>28709956
>slight solipsist

I know the feeling. Like you can't trust them. They could just be puppets.

You probably think that I'm one too, and I think that you're one too, but maybe we're not. I know I'm real.
>>
>>28709819
yeah fuck that females have no respect for their beta provider husbands and you notice that when they refuse to use their husband last name on Facebook. If I never discover the redpill I would have been some blue bill chump taking care of some cock carousel whore,her nagging me to death and her talking all of my freedom away.
>>
File: sad-00005.png (30 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sad-00005.png
30 KB, 300x300
When I was maybe 9 or 10 My mom came home drunk at 3am on a school night with her drunk boyfriend. Her boyfriend got me up to help her get to bed. I was already sad at that point, but when my mom told me to get her purse she started calling me a faggot and making fun of me even after she got into bed.
>>
>>28709882
hypergamous,alpha fux beta bux dating strategy,more likely to abandoned you if things get tough financially,evolve to be manipulating to extract resources from men because they become handicap during pregnancy, evolve to be better liars and being passive aggressive to protect themselves from harm because they lack the physical strength of men. will only date for some benefit like your resources,status,protecting or even your attention. the way they are so hostile against "nice guys" and how they exploit them. also the female nature is not easy to satisfy she always needs more that is why she like to have beta orbiters with different personality types to satisfy her and how she use the alpha bad boy to satisfy her sexual needs.
>>
>>28709908
storytime?

orginalecoment
>>
>>28709785
Seeing trap futa at age 6
>>
>>28709858

>When I finally realized that we are all tiny command centers controlling fleshy bodies

The command center is the fleshy body dude.

There's no homunculus in your head controlling your brain functions. It's zipping and zapping along without any input from a "you".

"You" are the brain's slave, it isn't yours.
>>
>>28709785
When I was 15, I injured myself (long story short, horsing around, arm went through glass).
Slashed up my wrist pretty bad (vertically for the most part, but jagged).
Seeing my arm split open, with the severed nerve/tendons just hanging in there while it slowly filled with blood fucked me up.
>>
Got in a car accident last October in a 4-way. I got t-boned. It's a miracle that I came out unscathed. But now I get triggered every time I stop at a 4-way. I hate them so much.
>>
File: 1405763992949.png (44 KB, 735x528) Image search: [Google]
1405763992949.png
44 KB, 735x528
>>28709956
>>28709996
>kid, thinking about death
>spent all night crying
>couldn't fathom how my existence could suddenly end
>thought that I would spend the rest of eternity, self-aware in a coffin underground
>used to think that other people didn't really exist, like characters in a book or movie

These feels, anons. I guess it explains why I turned out so withdrawn and awkward.
>>
File: 1462383956470.jpg (50 KB, 364x461) Image search: [Google]
1462383956470.jpg
50 KB, 364x461
>>28710669

>play social videogame
>befriend girl
>everytime we talk she kisses me and hugs me
>like her enough so eventually i tell her i want to marry her
>she says no she likes someone else so i say goodbye and delete her
>after that everytime she sees me she tries to be funny and shit
>last time she did she was with a friend and they called themselves the meme squad and it was very awkward so they left, but it didnt bother me that much since it's a girl and the guy is a cuck
>I message her saying I can't be her buddy because all I wanted from her was marriage
>she apologizes
>2 days later there is an event
>I go, somehow there are here
>my character is cute so everyone starts flocking around me therefore making me the center of attention
>cuckboi starts saying lines I told the girl in private message that other night, pretending it's shit I told him
>They all start playing the game as well, I dont want to deal with this shit so I fucking teleport somewhere else
>i knew they would follow me so I waited for them
>we walked for literally hours, this includes the cunt, the cuck and other retards who were there for potential drama
>they all try to make me crack up, even the girl (it was most likely her idea after all)
>I'm nice to them the whole time, hoping they would eventually leave and reflect on how fucking sociopathic they are
>they dont, they just keep parrotting what I told her expecting for something to happen, and the cunt is there to confirm all of it

(cont)
>>
File: Ozymandiascomics.jpg (9 KB, 154x200) Image search: [Google]
Ozymandiascomics.jpg
9 KB, 154x200
When I was little my dad would get REALLY angry everytime we would go to church
Ehen christmas came I would want to stay home watching christmas especial cartoons then play with the kids ob the streets, but my parents never let me
This traumatized me so even tho i'm christian I avoid going to church like the plague
>>
>>28710994

I eventually left because my left side started being numb as fuck from the stress I thought I was going to have a stroke. I knew enough about this feeble cunt to make her crawl back to where she came from but I was just hoping they would fucking leave and really reflect on what they've done. Trying to crush a man's soul like that, who the fuck does that? Just thinking about it I get waves of stress all over. Next time I see her I'll bring in the big guns and I wont be so kind. They could have been 10 000 parroting, it wouldnt have bothered me I would have destroyed the fuck out of everyone there, but I'm a good man, I played their game, hoping they would leave seeing as I didnt intend to hurt them. BUT NO. They fucking nagged the shit out of me for literally 3-4 hours hoping some extreme drama would occur. But in retrospect I think by default I would just hit them hard anyway. It's just the fact that someone I was still a bit sensible about did this shit to me, I didnt know where to start.

It's so fucking vile, so fucking sick. I really wont be as kind the next time I see her.

Also moral of the story, people arent as daring when they are alone. Hit them hard when they're in a group, be a bit more considerate if they're alone. Hivemind truly blinds them.

I kinda feel as helpless as Mel Gibson in his phone recordings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGPLjm-fjo
>>
>>28709785
Dad beat me when I was 18 and asked me
>"What the fuck are you gonna do about it?"
Didn't want to fight him even though my dad is a manlet. Ever since that I stopped talking to him and have moved away. He calls me sometimes, but I don't answer. My brother asks me why I won't talk to him and I won't tell him why, I know whatever I say will just be relayed back to him. My dad was always an abusive, selfish cunt. I blame him for a lot of the shit that I struggle with.
>>
When I was six I watched this film about the universe and there was this scene where it was zooming in at molecules then to the universe and I had some sort of epiphany where I realized I was insignificant relevant to the world (no longer have this perspective) and I developed an unhealthy habit of cutting bits of my flesh to see the insides of my own body, where I was institutionalized for a year.

I became disinterested with social situations and generally kept to myself - held onto nihilism and was ignorant and stubborn to other philosophical perspectives, then I grew up and realized I fucked up in conditioning myself mentally at an early age to be a superior human being, so here I am now, having discussions in a micro community with those in the bottom of the barrel of the human population.
>>
>>28709785
probably when i stayed alone in my house for a week back when i was 6
saw some trippy stuff man
>>
>>28711106
>>28710994

it's only been like 3 days but holy shit. sick deranged fucking shit cunt.
>>
File: 1442175917837.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1442175917837.gif
483 KB, 500x375
>>28709785
moving multiple times having to start over and people being shit in new towns. Meanwhile I wasnt ever a chad so each time was shit town many fights. I just gave up depression at 13 hopelessness. 33 lvl wiz here, I learned id never be a part of that just some robot staring at society from afar. had my fair of chances rejected or just blew them up. I drink like a fish and still try to stay positive. good luck robos
>>
>>28709795
this shit crushed me I cant trust girls whatsoever. messed around with a friends girl in a moment of passion and had my nerdy girl just go total slut as soon as she found out she could.
>>
>>28711301

Godspeed, wizard
>>
>high school
>after being bullied throughout elementary and Junior High
>join Football team
>get on fine, Defensive linebacker
>sorta make friends with the guys there
>hey guys! lets all watch the big CFL game together! we can rent a box at the game, ill let the them know that we want a box and let you all know what to bring!
>two days before big game
>everyones talking about what they are bringing to the game like pop, pizza, chips, etc

before the rest of the story ill let you know that we had a BIG, a MASSIVE 50/50 fundraiser for the Stollery childrens hospital. 50% of it went to them, and one lucky guy who would be chosen by a draw the day before the big game would get the other 50%

we raised like $16,000 give or take a few hundred. So one lucky guy was going to get 8k

>go up to Shane- the guy whose "hosting" the party in front of everyone
>Hey whats up man, what can i bring to the party?
>Shane: uh... i didnt invite you man, nothing against you but you just arent my friend
>everyone there seems cool with it
>im hurt, badly, manage to hold in my emotions and walk away

heres the kicker though, whoever won the prize was going to pay for the box, which cost 5k.

Guess who won it? haha, fuck you Shane, fuck you.

Used that money to buy myself a car.
>>
File: 1454271451544.png (158 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1454271451544.png
158 KB, 500x359
>>28710994
>>28711106
>private messages
>teleport
>for hours

Gonna assume this happened online and in person? Got a little confused.

Either way, bitches be crazy. Block the bitch and her friends if that's the case. Don't even play their game, don't "bring out the big guns" because they'll just say you were verbally """"""""""""""""harassing""""""""""" that cunt. It clearly seems like this bitch isn't worth the time, effort, or stress. Just walk away. Literally 360 a moonwalk out of there. Fuck.
>>
>>28711369
God, please let this be true.
>>
I was adopted and given away by my birth mother who was a alcholic with liver failer.
My biological father i have no idea who he is, his name wasnt on my birth certificate

I tried to contact my mother FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE at 18 but she rejected my calls and wont speak to me

My adotive parents are nice but ive never felt connecred to them, ive never felt like ive belonged anywhere
Plus my adoptive parents are in there 70s and going to die in the next few years and then I will be completly alone.

I have severe deppresion and social phobia and im addicted to heroin
>>
File: pear.jpg (24 KB, 293x340) Image search: [Google]
pear.jpg
24 KB, 293x340
>>28711388

this happened solely in a video game, i teleported away from the event and then they followed behind me for hours

She needs to knock herself some humility and empathy in her fucking shit plastic brain. She went too far and her intent was specifically to fucking fuck me up. They can say whatever they want ill break them. And her, more specifically. I learned my lesson with shit fucking cunts and this WONT happen twice. I'll hit them hard as soon as they try this shit on me.

I cant block her and her friends, I cant let them win so easily. I WILL BREAK THEM. I had the opportunity to do so since the beginning. They need to learn and grow up.
>>
>>28711430
it is, that Car lasted me 8 years. Just recently got a new one, im 28 now.

ive run into a few of my old "football friends" in real life. Some of them understand why id be a LITTLE ticked off and not pay for a party i was not invited to, but one guy thought i shouldve payed for it anyway so that everyone else could ENJOY THEMSELVES at my expense

told him to go fuck himself
>>
Being raped repeatedly...
Now I just don't feel very much of anything, it is weird. I know the corresponding emotions and how to act like a normal person.
>>
>>28711369

did they pay the box by themselves?

good shit though
>>
>>28711444
quit looking over the fence at the grass on the other side faggot

i had a female friend that abandoned her completely nice adoptive parents to go "find her REAL parents" only to find them to be a meth head and a drug dealer

play the hand youve been dealt in life
>>
>>28711535
I was raped once too anon im sorry.

im gonna go do another shot of heroin and go to bed
>>
>>28711552
nope, as i remember Shane had dick all for money, it was the day before the game o no one could scrounge up 5K to rent a box, even if they had a month, i doubt everyone wouldve been able to pitch in like $100 as some were section 8 tier.

Karmas a bitch
>>
File: 1452149825607.jpg (27 KB, 465x364) Image search: [Google]
1452149825607.jpg
27 KB, 465x364
>>28711486
>she needs to knock herself some humility and empathy in her fucking brain

I hate to be that asshole, but I'm gonna tell you, it doesn't happen. Sometimes it just fucking doesn't. And I know you're talking about a game, but people are like this in real life too. Especially in college. Holy fuck, if you're going into college or something, get ready for it. Tons of passive aggressive shit. Not nearly as bad as your story, mind you, but still...

Seriously, she's just another worthless cunt who can't handle not being the center of attention. I mean you cut ties with the bitch, right? Just drop it. She seems like the type of cunt that would take screencaps of ANYTHING you say, twist it somehow, and then go cry to a mod to get you banned for hate speech or verbal harassment. I've seen it happen too many times to not warn anons.

Think of it this way.
You're not running away if you block them. You're just proving that you're not going to put up with their shit since you politely asked them to fuck off.
>>
>>28709785
I wouldn't say one single event, it's more my life in general
>>
>>28711444
damn as for the heroin try to get off asap Ive been there. I dont know what to say but your story makes me feel hard. Robro just hang in there.
>>
>>28710720
No, man
You are the brain controlling the body, not otherwise
>>
>>28711570
you dont know what its like!
>>
Family members suddenly dying within a short timespan. It raped me emotionally. My mental illnesses showed up shortly after and have since continued to grow more severe.

I think I was raped or molested or something as a child. Sex makes me feel very awkward and unsettled. I have these brief wisps of memories that I can barely make out of sexual things.

I've become more and more dissociated the more I go on. I don't even know what life was like before all this shit.
>>
>>28711529
dont dwell on this I know its just some one you dont know telling you this but as soon as you see this for the pathetic act it was it will be easier for it to not have power over you. It wasnt your fault you are not to blame anon. make this a strength not a weakness!
>>
>>28711535
>and how to act like a normal person

That's the only way to describe it sometimes.
I was raped, fondled, groped and molested as a kid too. Not good. Not good at all.

I know what you mean though. It's hard sometimes. It's hard giving a fuck about other people and their "problems" when it boils down to nothing. It's hard being intimate with people, it's hard caring about others, it's hard relating to anything.

Fuck, I mean.
I tried to get over my fear of sex and it turns out I get some weird body dysphoria shit every time. Something as tame as a blowjob leaves me disoriented, dizzy, wanting to vomit, and not recognizing my own body, voice or torso.

I don't know how bad you have it personally, but fuck, do whatever you can. Baby steps. For real. I'm not as afraid to have sex anymore, I guess. It's taken some time and getting used to, but it's not all bad.
>>
>>28711689
meant to reply to >>28711535
original comm at this moment cause the robo mod
>>
When I was a kid and I understood eternity. My mother is very religious and used to say that when we went to heaven, we'd praise God for all eternity, and that seemed alright. But then I thought about the prospect of something actually endless, it scared me shitless
>>
>>28711610

I'll see. Either way you can be sure I'll fucking wreck the shit out of her if she tries her luck again. It's just it makes me physically ill. My left side is numb and weak, sign of heavy stress. I dont know what to do about it.

And yeah, if it was something petty I wouldnt care, but since this is fundamentally so fucking sick thats why it left me distraught. I've learned my lesson. I just wish I knew how she looked like irl so I steer clear from her fucking kind.

I really want to make her pay. If she wont learn anyway, I want to show her how it is to be so fucking hurt, so she think twice before doing something like that again. Because I definitely can. She needs to be repressed. She cant do that again. She needs to step down.
>>
>>28711689
what are you talking about? that was like 10 years ago, i used the money on myself for my betterment and the side bonus was getting back at those that wronged me but yet expected me to pay for their BIG GAME that i wasnt invited to

i was in the right the whole way through. i thought i had friends till they told me no i didnt so i didnt put up with their bullshit like a social circle cuck
>>
>>28711716
I feel you, My parents are religious and so am I, but the thought of a never ending life scares me
>>
>>28711595
Don't feel sorry for me.

Feel sorry that you are living and breathing in rape culture. You're fully immersed in every man and woman's bad decision with every breath that you take.

This thread is filled with pathetic kiss-less men who claim that women have traumatized them by showing their "nature." Those pathetic virgins are a part of all of us though... to laugh at them is to laugh at oneself.
>>
>>28711529
i fucked up on the reply
>>
>Ask a girl out during first year of college
>Get rejected
>Never spoke a word to her after that moment
>She spends the next 4 years telling everyone she wants to befriend that I'm "dangerous", "obsessive", and of course "creepy"
>Turns practically the entire major against me
>Started subtly, but escalated over the years
>It's to the point where even some of the professors know
>Meanwhile I did my best to be helpful to everyone I can, even those who associate with her
>Apparently it accomplished nothing
>The best I can get is no response
>She can get people willing to proselyte for her
>Graduating in a few weeks
>Hope it will all be over

The trauma didn't come from the rejection. That was fair. I'm more pissed off about what she did afterwards. I literally cannot talk about what happened to anybody--besides, who would believe me? After hearing her "story", everyone believes I'm "guilty". The worst part is that I'm supposedly the "obsessive" one when she's the one still talking about shit from 4 fucking years ago.
>>
>>28711770
There's no difference from being stuck in a loop like in that movie "source code", so essentially, it's not life. I just couldn't get my head around that and to this day I feel weird about it
>>
>>28711704
Wow, I'm sorry that you're unable to enjoy intimacy to such a severe extent. It's sick what childhood abuse can do to people.

As for feeling... I don't know, maybe I'm just so used to upheaval that trauma has become normal to me?
>>
>>28711148
>I won't tell him why, I know whatever I say will just be relayed back to him

I've stopped talking to good friends because of endless trains of gossip like that. Every conversation repeated to everybody who wasn't there. Such a disgusting way to live.
>>
>>28709785
tried my hat a norminess. was working full time just to get a close girls attention and she rejected on so many levels yet wanted me to be her friend. I did so only to my dismay to see her just get screwed by people who where apparently better. the bitterness came when all these fucks treated her like shit and I was just supposed to hear about it all the time. told her to leave me alone and she flipped her shit explained to her that I always loved her and that this charade of friendship is over she couldnt deal. fuck I miss her she has a kid now and a family, but what was i supposed to do just linger and watch as she rejects me further?
>>
>>28711812
>Never spoke a word to her after that moment

They don't like this. They don't like the idea of you getting to decide your relations as a human being; that's for them.
>>
>>28711812
makes me think of my story >>28710994

they dont realize how fucking sick they can get. and they wont anytime soon.

pathetic excuse for women they are. i want a want who is truly normal (as opposed to being only normal in relation to this sick world). not a monster with a dysfunctional cunt.
>>
>>28711930
I gave her exactly what she wanted, as in she explicitly told me.

>>28711932
I literally was unable to get a job working with professors in my major until last year due to petty shit she stirred up. And even then it was with a professor that wasn't directly involved in my area of study and who isn't even there half of the time.
>>
Pretty much any major experience with my step dad.

One of the worst times was when he threatened to destroy me and my sister's DS's with a hammer. We used to use pictochat to talk to each other, because he would get angry if we were too loud. Too loud being a conversational volume, as his back pain and sensitive hearing made him extremely perceptive to childish glee, which enraged him. We would spend entire afternoons drawing cute pictures and sending each other messages complaining about Dave, or secret codes for our imaginary games. I even figured out a way to make short animations, and I'd draw these dumb stick figure fights that only I liked to watch. Yet there we were, standing there in the dimly lit garage getting yelled at by my mom and step dad for something I don't even remember, while the vague smell of pot and body odor pervaded my nostrils and my spittle pelted my face. He had both of our DS's in one hand, a gold Zelda themed one for me, and an adorable pink Nintendo's themed one for my sister, that had a dark pink paw in the corner and a hammer in the other. We got them for Christmas back when we still lived with our grandparents. They were our most treasured possession, the only thing that reminded us of better times and brought the few moments of happiness we experienced then. I took really good care of mine. I even had the stylus for it.

That was the first time Dave had ever managed to make my sister cry. Every other time he screamed at her she just turned stone faced and stared at him, defiant despite her Cindy loo who pig tails and innocent blue eyes. I always cried, and I especially cried then, ashamed that even though I was her big brother I couldn't defend her against this bully who wanted to destroy our only means of communication. All my sister's reaction did was upset him even more, because "she cared about her toy more than she did about the family.

He didn't destroy them, but we didn't play together too much afterwards.
>>
>>28709785
Getting dumped and coming to the realization that I now had nothing in my life that made me happy. The realization that I am never going to be successful and that she is much happier without me.
>>
>>28712111
what a piece of shit. og comment wamalama
>>
>>28712111
dont worry anon

the day will come when you get to throw their asses into the most delapidated most abusive nursing home you can find when they are old and feeble and cant defend themselves

then they get to look back at their lives and say

>OH...thats why im here...guess i got what was coming to me

BOOK NOW! i already found one where the old people MYSTERIOUSLY keep breaking their hips and getting fist sized welts on their bodies
>>
>>28712161
That one sticks in my mind because it upset my sister. She and I were 8 and 10, respectively.
>>
>>28712159
>my whole life is her

sounds like you are an uninteresting pussy, might wanna fix that so that you can live by yourself and be satisified with living alone before jumping back in the dating saddle
>>
>>28711776
>rape culture
>muh KV strawman
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>28712185
My mom divorced him a year or so after the incident, she only took his side because it was the only way to reduce the amount of damage he would do. She also worked from 5-9 to pay all the bills.

My consolation is that my step dad is a worthless human being whose parents don't even like him. I don't hate him any more than you would hate a dog that tore up your living room.
>>
>>28712207
I am. I have no passion and no idea what to do with my life. I have no friends to do things with, and I'm failing CC

I also live with my parents
>>
>>28712238
>muh KV strawman
>strawman
wheredoyouthinkweare.jpg
>>
>>28712252
>and I'm failing CC

sad to say but thats a good thing

get a trade, learn to work with your hands

it builds confidence, gives you a skillset that is USEFUL, AND you can apply ANYWHERE in the country as carpenters, welders, plumbers, pipefitters are needed universally in every civilized nation. A office jockey that makes excel spreadsheets isnt

>>28712248
>its okay that my mom let him abuse us cause otherwise he would abuse us

ever think your mom has shit taste is men? she couldve spread her legs for any other guy but she chose him

not exactly mom of the year material
>>
>>28712431
>Who do I talk to to become a carpenter?
>>
>>28712460
>Why the fuck are you greentexting faggot?
>>
>>28712488
I'm tired as fuck and accidentally pressed the > button
>>
>>28709785
puberty

something a little extra for you boto
>>
>>28712501
You accidentally hit ctrl and . at the same time when the sentence you were typing started with a capital W?
>>
>>28712431
My mom has a lot of mental problems that stem from her parents. She is basically missing half of the muscles designed to poop, and shit herself for years while her parents thought she had a psychological disorders and hated them. She's had a string of abusive relationships, with varying degrees of abuse (rape from a highschool boyfriend, verbal abuse from my dad, etc.) and is fucked up beyond belief. She was homeless before she moved in with my dad and made me.

However, she also worked her ass off at an engineering job ever since I was about 9, and did pretty well for a single mother. I'm surprisingly well adjusted given the circumstances, aside from a few sexual quirks and depression. She's always treated me like an adult, for which I greatly respect her for.

Basically, the easy answer is to say my mom is a dumb slut, but people are too complex to narrow things down like that. I don't blame anyone for what my life has been like this far.
>>
>>28709785
When my one normie friend set me up with a friend for prom, and then after prom my date fucked a different guy at the same party we were at.
>>
>>28709785
The soul crushing monotony of my daily existence.
>>
>>28710994
were you playing second life?
>>
Everything.

everythingbloxx
>>
>>28711194
>here I am now, having discussions in a micro community with those in the bottom of the barrel of the human population.
and you're part of the bottom of the barrel. Don't act like you're superior than everyone else.
>>
>>28711770
that's because "never ending" doesn't exist. Stop living in a delusion.
>>
>>28709868
I'm pretty glad to have been born at the dawn of the golden age of escapism. It can only get better from here
>>
car crash at age 4 where I got hurt
bullied in school
>>
I can't prove it, but I'm pretty sure a girl I was talking to in high school faked rape stories to get my sympathy. It probably contributed to my rape fetish, among other things.
>>
>>28711812
Successfully rustled my jimmies.
>>
File: 1443075554893.jpg (43 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1443075554893.jpg
43 KB, 600x400
> traumatized

Good thing my dad thought me to man the fuck up and stop being a bitch about things that already happened
>>
>>28709785
bullied in school in critical age for socializing from age 12 to 18
>>
>>28713652
>maned the fuck up alpha bro
>posting on this fucking board alone on a Friday night

Pick one tough guy.
>>
>>28713652
That was just an excuse to convince you not to tell the cops he touched your peepee, though
>>
>>28709785
I got really drunk for the first time on my 18th birthday at this piece of shit Juggalos house. He was my cousin's friend at the time.

Well juggalo guy had a female roommate who suggested I get the same tattoo as her when I was blacked out. I don't know if it was because she liked me or thought this was funny, but I'm stuck with a fucking star on my wrist forever.
>>
>>28713700
>>28713692
You're just jealous because your dad was never there for you fags :^)

How does it feel to be raised without a father figure? I wouldn't know desu

>maned the fuck up alpha bro

I'm sure you like labeling everyone m8t

LMAOing@urlife desu
>>
>>28713726
Who else would have taught you to deepthroat?
>>
>>28713763
F A T H E R L E S S

I have the world's greatest dad. Have fun with your dead beat loser of a parent, don't forget that the apple doesn't fall from the tree Anon :)
>>
i dont wanna talk about it, i can't remember most of it
>>
>>28713652
Define "Man the fuck up" pussy. My dad did a lot of shit to me when I was a kid. He called me an asshole for no reason, he asked me to fight him, he beat me a few times, he did all kinds of shit that I hated him for. What do I do then, faggot? "Man the fuck up" and forgive what happened? It is true that you cannot live in the past, but you also cannot walk blind into the future. You're a fucking retard if you allow people who hurt, demean, or use you to stick around. If you're not getting anything out of the relationship, it isn't worth having.
>>
>be in grade school
>girl i know hugs me a lot
>walk up to her one day and hug her without saying anything
>"lol, what are you doing?"
>never initiated hugs with girls again all through middle school and most of high school
>>
Being circumcised.
>>
File: 1463801181868.png (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1463801181868.png
89 KB, 500x500
>>28713983
What the fuck is it with girls and hugs. For some reason it was a big trend at my middle school where girls would just do it, I had a 6'0" Russian girl hug me once and she literally lifted me up, I tried to hug her the next day and she treated me like a freak.
>>
File: 16516847897.gif (356 KB, 262x179) Image search: [Google]
16516847897.gif
356 KB, 262x179
>>28713932
>child abuse is the same thing as teaching morals to your spoiled bitchy son

Also I didn't read your annoying sob story. Go cry to your mom or something faggot
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>28714022
Your dad is probably a cuck if he is anything like you.
>>
>>28714009
>Tfw russianfu giantess will never lift you up and hug you
>>
>>28709785
The moment I realized that I am as dumb as they come and just wasting everyones time going to uni.
>>
>>28713803
What's you even post this anon
>>
>>28714052
My father has had plenty of bitches throughout his life, and is a wealthy business man. I've traveled with him throughout the world, and has been a great parent to me ever since I could remember.

What I'm trying to say is

My dad > your lame excuse of a dad
>>
>>28714112
yeah she was actually kind of cute. I was only maybe 5'6" since it was middle school, she had really long blonde hair too. If I had a giantess fetish she would have definitely gotten me off.
>>
>>28714009
If it was socially acceptable for your sex to hug a lot, wouldn't you do it?
>>
File: 1451555620115.png (68 KB, 578x572) Image search: [Google]
1451555620115.png
68 KB, 578x572
>>28714136
>My father has had plenty of bitches throughout his life
You being one of them. And yeah, my dad was shit. You won't see me defending him.
>>
File: 68547987.png (89 KB, 313x325) Image search: [Google]
68547987.png
89 KB, 313x325
>>28714157
thee apple does not fall far from the treee.

You have no respect for your family, why would your dad have respect for you? It's in your genes to be a selfish loser without pride
>>
>>28714203
My dad constantly forced me to help him do shit and never did a damn thing for me. One thing that sparks my memory
>Building shed in backyard
>Dad "asks" for help
>Help
>He builds it wrong
>Gets angry
>Tells me to tear it down
>Start unscrewing shit
>Says I am taking too long, gets in my face and tells me "This might not mean anything to you but it means something to me, get your ass in gear"
You should consider yourself lucky you had a dad. I have no respect for my dad, I don't feel the same about my mother or brother you fucking faggot. My dad never did shit for anybody that wasn't himself.
>>
>>28714242
>My dad constantly forced me to help him do shit and never did a damn thing for me.

Another sob story. Listen Anon I'm not your dad, go tell him your problems, don't come crying to me.
>>
File: 1456446488785.png (117 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1456446488785.png
117 KB, 900x900
>>28714256
>Give me shit
>"I'm not your dad, I don't care"
Then why reply you fucking cuck. The point of this thread is we're discussing shit that impacted our life, if you don't care then why even click on the OP in the first place?
>>
>>28713792
"apple doesnt fall from the tree"

explains why youre a faggot
>>
>>28714282
>Another sob story
I like bothering little stupid losers who can't see that they're the root of their own problems.

But I'm sort of bored now, so I'll be taking a nap now. Ta-ta Anon try fixing your daddy issues while I'm afk :)
>>
File: o shit waddup.gif (77 KB, 312x390) Image search: [Google]
o shit waddup.gif
77 KB, 312x390
>>28709785
going outside

here come dat original
>>
>>28710994
fucking hell just block them or turn of the game you sado
>>
File: 1448426400215.gif (991 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1448426400215.gif
991 KB, 300x170
Some particularly depressing doujin, 3 to be specific, have been rattling around in my head, and now I've just stopped looking for porn in general.

Videos, pictures, other doujin. When I think about it, I don't have the urge to fap that often anyway. I just did it as a way to kill time.
>>
>>28711444
Who were the ones that raised you?
who were the ones that gave you away?

Grass is always greener dude. I wish I was born into a rich family with lots of sisters but nope, I was dealt this hand in life, so did you.
>>
>>28709785
my whole fucking life. i cant go fucking anywhere without triggering me jesus fuck someone help me.
>>
This thread is full of crybabies.
>>
>>28713932
What am I supposed to feel? That's your life and this is mine. You wish your dad didnt do that, I wish mine was rich and i had lots of cute sisters to incest
>>
Getting bullied by the kids on my block from 2nd through 5th grade. They stole my gameboy color and returned it to me with a broken screen. They stole my razor scooter and left it in front of my door without wheels. They verbally and physically harassed me anytime I was they saw me walking home from school or to the corner store. I pretty much walked an alternate route to and from school from 3rd to 5th grade that was a few blocks longer to avoid those punks.
>>
>best friend suddenly stopped talking to me
>never said why but i know i must have fucked up somehow
>spend a lot of time trying to figure out what i did wrong
>afraid to be close with anyone now
>>
>>28710787
> used to be so scared of death
> now just look forward to it
> endless darkness sounds like the most wonderful peaceful thing ever
> I'm only 24 years old
> I see all these elderly people around and don't understand how they keep going that long

I hope death is like sleeping, very few people can truly understand me when I say I'm not afraid to die. If I can't have happiness then at least I can have peace in death, I bet it's wonderful...
>>
>>28712559
Stop being an ass.
>>
>>28714353

>he says while posting on r9k of all places
>>
>>28709785
getting denied neetbux
>>
Being kicked out of the service due to a sexual harassment accusation. Shit fucks you up bad. I'm not even talking just legally, I mean psychologically. I spent 3 years lying awake in bed thinking whether I may've really done something that bad and what it says about me.

On the plus side, having gotten over it, it's a pretty great icebreaker. Ironically, it's gotten me laid more than once.
>>
>>28714405

Please tell me about them
>>
>>28715447

What did you do?

3 years, holy shit. Sometimes I'm wondering if it could take me this god damn long to get over whatever traumatic event is going to happen to me. I CANT afford to be traumatized this long.
>>
hey, you may as well make the most of being alive though, right? you won't get another chance, and even if you do you, you won't realize it.
>>
family was homeless for a few years when i was about 12. just became very secretive, anxious, paranoid. sure made high school awful too because of it. and college.
>>
My brother beat me up a lot during my early childhood, and as time went on my mother and father would use him as an extension of their authority in that way. The latter stopped by the time I turned 17 but the fighting didn't.

One day during an altercation I put my brother in a strong headlock, somehow causing him to bleed. He hasn't made any genuine attempts to hurt or threaten me since. As a result of all this I feel that I'm rather volatile when angry, that my fuse is short and I'm almost always in danger of exploding when under stress. It's been this way for a while.

I've seen violence and aggression pardoned and rewarded. In a way I've experienced it too.
>>
>>28709785
First day of the motherfucking first grade. I literally got laughed at by a big crowd. I won't tell why because you wouldn't understand anyway.
>>
>>28715797

Can you give us more details, a detailed greentext perhaps?

In what way were you homeless? Staying with a host family, or literally on the street? What caused this, had your parents had work before then? Did the marriage stay intact, etc?
>>
>>28713792
>Lives with his abusive drunk Dad
>Probably 31 years old
>Denial
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
When I was 4 or 5, daddy threw a coffee mug at mommy's face after hours of drunken arguing. It broke on her forehead and she started bleeding and screaming then ran out of the house to get help from a neighbor. He went into another room and called someone to pick him up. They both left me in our dark house without a word and I stared at the television watching Death Becomes Her while trying to block everything out. This was pretty much the norm for all of my formative years. I was selectively mute throughout elementary school. As an adult now I suspect that I have some sort of anxiety disorder and agoraphobia (possibly psychotic depression because I experience hallucinations) but I can't bring myself to visit a doctor about it.
>>
>>28716211
I remember my drunk parents fighting, then my mom and sister left the house without me (they wanted me to open the doors for them a bit later), and I was sitting in my room shaking as my dad was crushing the whole house. Everything was upside down, thrown around
>>
>>28716211

Can you tell us about the dynamics of the violence you saw? Was it regular? Who was the main cause\instigator?
>>
>>28716211
I know your feel, anon.
>>
>>28715171
I'm kinda like this right now, dunno when it happened. It seems to me like all the bad things are actually good, and good things are just people way to overcome bad things. The end must be beautiful. Some reverse optimism
>>
>>28716393
Not that anon, but why the fuck do you want to know?
>>
I think I have seen just about everything to see in this world

>be young, 11 or so with friends on holiday, caught random guy jacking off at us behind the cars
>Go to cosplay event at 16, meet a potential pedophile
>Hang out alone age 19, freaky old man wants to know why I'm not in school while continues to call me things like 'beautiful' and wants to walk with me. Go along with it before standing up and telling him that I'm 19
>Lesbian friend loves me at age 12, ruined my reputation forever
>Mom overdosed when I was little, and did it again when I was 16
>Almost died at 19 when I was seriously ill in hospital
>Used to fantasize about killing myself in college randomly when I was alone

Now age 20
>No friends at all
>Look sickly always and unhealthy
>Awkward loser with no social skills
>Hate everyone around me
>Only one friend I have known him for 5 years controls me and gets pissy because he's a manlet
>People bully me all the time at work

There has been more but I can't really think. Either way some complete nutjob will always talk to me in my daily life.
Is it time to swallow a bullet soon, /r9k/?
>>
>>28709785

I was accused of rape by a family member when I was 14, and am no longer in contact with majority of family. I don't trust women any more.
>>
>>28710078
I hope you killed that bitch
>>
>>28717282

greentext story, anon.
>>
>>28717413

nothing special to talk about. I got accused of rape by younger cousins because they were scared I was going to tell their parents about their normie fucking wet dreams involving the cast of GLEE, I got proof I was innocent, family aside from parents and grandparents still don't talk to me. Grandparents thought I was guitly and never apologized. At my house now for grandfathers 70th birthday.
>>
Hearing my drugged up and/or drunk mother selling her body downstairs on the couch whilst I was in my room directly upstairs
>>
>>28714475
>SOMEBODY PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!! :'(
>>
File: protest circumcision 3219.jpg (911 KB, 3840x2560) Image search: [Google]
protest circumcision 3219.jpg
911 KB, 3840x2560
>>28713998

This, to be quite honest with you, brother.
>>
>>28718017
She could just be fucking for fun too. I feel bad for kids with single moms.
>>
>>28716827
Yeah, kill yourself whore.
>>
>>28716827

you had a lesbian friend? And you fucking declined her? If i had a gay friend i would fucking date him just out of desperation.
>>
>>28715567
NTR/mind break/snuff shlock, all have bad ends. I don't know if you'll ever come back to this thread again before it's gone, but if you do, I'll link them to ya.
>>
>>28711758
I don't know why anyone has mentioned this but using 50% of donated money for private gain is scandalous. I'm no lawyer but it's possible your team could've be convicted by a class action for theft over $5000 if you didn't properly inform those who donated where half of their money was going. You can't justify anything through 'operating costs' like a mega-charity could.
>>
>>28709785
Anytime I live my house I end up embarrassing and traumatizing myself. It's awful being autistic but not autistic enough to be indifferent.
>>
>>28720071
I did actually lel but I was a retarded kid and I didn't even like her hence why my life was ruined
>>
>>28711486
Sounds like she got to you good. Maybe take a step outside of your room, even if just to give your piss jugs a temporary reprieve.

Stop being an mmo or whatever the fuck orbiter. She's probably some 300+lb smelly cave troll like you.
>>
>>28709785
When I realized everyone was out to get and hurt me.
>>
When I was young in preschool a teacher held me down and force fed me the school food when i got a cold lunch.
I'm not sure how bad it affected me, but I don't eat much so I think it might be related to that
>>
a nose injury from early childhood

my nasal bridge collapsed because of it
>>
i was a nervous wreck at 14 and would try and be tough but i used to sweat my clothes out at school, i would do stuff like give everyone evil eyes and try to bully people to feed my ego but i couldnt really be cruel to people as its not in my nature, i never robbed or beat people up, i got beat up by the older kids and i went to school for about a month after but then i dropped out, couldnt handle the stress and embarrassment on my fucked up ego, i just stopped seeing my friends and played vidya / work out all day, i then started doing volunteer construction work for a church and enjoyed it so much im now a bricklayer, im 21 now and have no friends despite being very popular with girls and boys at 14, i haven't had sex since i was 14 either

sometimes i still rage about how i fucked up everything, i even feel a little guilty because my friends all went down really bad paths after i left, three are in jail, the rest had allot kids, nobody has a job except me

it still really hurts
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.