[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon, it's Friday, why not hang out with your friends?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 263x191
Anon, it's Friday, why not hang out with your friends?
>>
I've never been good with asking people to go do stuff. If I wasn't so darn nervous about everything I wouldn't be a robot anymore.
>>
I am sick and my anxiety is good at preventing me from having fun.
>>
There aren't any movies to watch. Couch co-op is dead. What else is there to do? Drink? I'm only 20. Go to a club? I hate rap and hip hop, and dancing, and crowds, and I'm socially awkward. There is LITERALLY nothing else to do.
>>
Because my friends don't want to smoke weed and play smash bros until we pass out from a sugar crash.

They want to go to a bar for 1 hour and have a light drink, then talk about their wives, children, girlfriends and joke about sex all night.
>>
Because I don't have any friends and feel disconnected from this world and the people in it
>>
Because those gay cunts wanted to hang out tomorrow instead.
>>
i spent a lot of money this week on necessary things so i dont wanna go out and spend more money to go to some shitty hipster dance music show
>>
File: 1461050763457.jpg (181 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
1461050763457.jpg
181 KB, 900x675
No friends in this town and I have to be up at 6 AM tomorrow for work
>>
>>28710576
Who works on Saturdays?
>>
just got done working
restaurant jobs give me an excuse to be a loser
>>
File: 1432775905704.jpg (17 KB, 400x417) Image search: [Google]
1432775905704.jpg
17 KB, 400x417
Serious question----> how do i make friends if i don't go to school?
i have a job but besides that i don't really leave the house much unless to get food.
>>
all my nonexistent friends are getting ready for prom tomorrow, which I'm not going to.
>>
My friends didn't respond to my texts because they're not really my friends, they're just my drug connections (I don't have any friends)
>>
>tfw they hung out without me
>>
>>28709655

>friends

Fuck off normie. Why did you even think you needed to ask such a stupid question?
>>
File: 1453182457809.jpg (134 KB, 500x880) Image search: [Google]
1453182457809.jpg
134 KB, 500x880
I'm too paranoid that I'll do something stupid and they'll think I'm more of a weirdo than I already am. They want me to hang out with them but I know they judge me silently.
>>
i dont have friends where i currently live, all my old friends are back in my hometown
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.