[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lean is a narcotic drink that makes the user feel extremely drowsy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
Lean is a narcotic drink that makes the user feel extremely drowsy and often euphoric. Lean must contain the following in order to be authentic. Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup and sprite. The Promethazine is essentially what gives the lean affect. Many use jolly ranchers to enhance the flavor the beverage. Lean is lean as long as you have the right syrup and sprite.

Here's a variation of the recipe.

-1 Styrofoam cup (to keep tradition)

-4 teaspoons of Promethazine and Codeine cough syrup. More can be used at one's own discretion.

-2-4 shots of Vodka (that will really set the buzz off)

-1- can of sprite (use as much or less as you want)

-1 splash of cranberry juice. This will help smooth the vodka out

combine all and enjoy that buzz.

Perfect for blunts!

(you can die from this so know your limits) bye
>>
>>28708921
Oh ya sure let me just go pick up codeine from my local store

FUCK YOU OP
>>
>>28708921
why do niggers use two cups stacked? is it be an obnoxious nigger to let other niggers know they are doing drugs?
>>
codeine is gay dxm is the real robodrug
>>
>>28709310
>when stacy rejects your advances and gets fucked by jerome later that night
>>
>>28708921
I don't know about other countries, but in Australia you can buy 10mg and 25mg promethazine pills off the shelf in pharmacies. Ask for Phenergan
>>
>>28709310
UNO DOS CUPS STUFFED
UNO DOS CUPS STUFFED

It's to better insulate the cold beverage.
>>
File: thouxandbandfauni.jpg (99 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
thouxandbandfauni.jpg
99 KB, 640x640
>>28709310

just so everybody knows
>>
>>28709346
project more
i dont talk to people IRL let alone women or blacks
>>
>>28708921
Looks like another homemade crystals/bernie sanders glow sticks trick.
>>
>>28709310
probably insulation + conceal the purple color
>>
>>28709310
So the heat from your hand doesn't warm up the drink. It's for better insulation.

>>28708921
Putting alcohol in your lean is a stupid idea. Way easier to kill yourself. Plus you don't need Sprite. You can use any soda.
>>
>>28709702
Boozing at the same time as leaning is way more badass than just being on lean. I thought rappers were straight being bitches, still wanting to get high on dope but their Gucci VIP lifestyles frown on needles.
>>
File: 1438821308074.jpg (58 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1438821308074.jpg
58 KB, 600x600
>>28708921
Thread theme desu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCCDBqJtuWk
>>
File: 1415805240946.jpg (137 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1415805240946.jpg
137 KB, 1280x960
Who here /codeinecrazy/ ?
https://youtu.be/7cDYYvOhKwg
>>
>>28709329
Yeah but if you do it as much as I have it basically doesn't work anymore in any weird mystical, ego-destroying way. It just makes everything taste like cotton and everyone really ugly.

Have you tried DXM+other combinations? Weed works well, but for whatever reason benadryl and some other deliriants make the DXM trip way better. You can't remember shit afterwards though.

Daily reminder to listen to Especia whenever you robotrip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e089x6ba1Zo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.