[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If God could harden the pharaoh's heart, does that mean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
If God could harden the pharaoh's heart, does that mean free will is an illusion?
>>
Back to >>>/his/
>>
>>28708779
He literally says why He does it in the next words
It was an example to be set
>>
>>28708779
Since God knows everything he knows that the plagues will harden the Pharaoh's heart. Just like God knows exactly who will go to heaven or hell before that person is even born.
>>
>>28709474
God is not an omni-god. If he knew everything at all times, he wouldn't have created humans since he would've known we'd fuck up, he wouldn't be surprised by Caine's murdering his brother. God has limits.
>>
>>28709532
"He determines the number of the stars and calls them each by name. Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit."
>>
>>28709532
>God is not an omni-god. If he knew everything at all times, he wouldn't have created humans since he would've known we'd fuck up, he wouldn't be surprised by Caine's murdering his brother. God has limits.

this whole post reeks
>>
>>28709592
>because the Bible said so
Wew, lad. Fundamental Christians, when will they learn. The old testament is a history book, A very old one. And just like every history record from humans, surprise it's not perfect, with many inaccuracies and missing links. It's well know to contain much Jewish propaganda as well, and I don't mean the 4chan memeing kind but the real deal. It's poor translations are not meant to be taken literally for everything just as an excuse not to think. Faith is not in a book. Never talk to me again.
>>
>>28709717
>I can pick and choose what to believe from my holy book

Religious people in a nutshell right here.
>>
>>28709749
>I can pick and choose what to believe from my holy book
>I can pick and choose what to believe from History books
It's like you didn't even read my post at all. The point is people put the Bible up as the ultimate text that has absolutely nothing wrong with it. Much of it's canon being decided here and there by one pope. Once again. Religion is not in a book, god is not in a book.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.