[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
psychfag reporting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
I strongly believe that most people's problems can be rooted back to their homelife.
> tell me about your parents
> describe your last big argument with them
> tell me what makes you mad in general
And I'll tell you what your problem is.
>>
>>28708740

Are there even any non-drug based mental health care professionals anymore?
>>
>>28708740
We'll bang okay?
>>
>>28708740

My penis is smaller than average which has led me down the avenue of nihilism because I truly know nothing matters and I should just do whatever I want without fear of consequence.

Gun or pressure cooker? I imagine the latter is infinitely easier to buy.
>>
My dad is a distant hard worker who spends more time out of the house than in. I rarely speak to him.

My mother is an RN who tries to help people so much that it makes her miserable.

My last big argument was about me gaining too much weight.

I a generally angry because I feel like no matter what I do, I cannot make my dreams true. I am surrounded by people who make me feel more alone than when I am in my room watching TV shows.
>>
I have good parents and family but was born hideously ugly and no woman will ever want me. I cant look people in the eye or talk to strangers anymore or not stutter because I am so used to being disregarded and bullied for being ugly
>>
>>28708838
you feel inadequate because your parents found their place but mad because they didn't help pull you into their world; being an adult. Your stuck and feel like they failed you, but feel guilty for saying that because you think you failed them. You eat because you don't have confidantes, and food is loyal.
>>
>>28708740
mom is mentally 12 is really insecure but has to have things her way. likes to overreact and yell. my dad is passive and doesn't argue or correct my mom unless it directly affects him.
my last big argument with them was when they picked me up from college and they let me drive the car home but they were nit picking the driving and we got in a huge fight where i said i hate coming home and i want to go back to school already
not getting what i want, people accusing me of things, feeling used/manipulated

diagnose me bitch
>>
>>28708777
We won't okay?
>>
>tell me about your parents
My dad is generally cool and level-headed, but he's passive and doesn't call people out on their bullshit. My mom is hyper-anxious and neurotic. Criticizes every little thing that I do. Makes scenes in public. Used to scream at my brother every day back when I was 12 or 13. I'm afraid of her. I'm 20 and she treats me like a child, too.

>describe your last big argument with them
My mother was angry that I had stayed up late to study, so she came into the room, threw her hands up into the air, and yelled "UGH! I am NOT even going to talk to you!!!" It ended with her waking up my dad, pouncing on his bed, getting on top of him and yelling "I am going to SMACK this boy!!!" Then, she got up and called me a bully (because I had asked her not to shush me while I was explaining something).
Also, she blames her problems on her race, because she's half black; she said that she blows up in public because she's always had to "stand up" tor herself.

>describe what makes you mad in general
People who lack empathy, people who think they're better than others, people who mock short people (i'm 5'6"), and people who try to intimidate others.

I also have an inferiority complex and zero self esteem and I have a desire to be submissive with my potential gf and have her essentially give me a mother-like treatment.
>>
>>28709117
posts like these is why homosexuals should be banned
>>
>>28709205
I-i'm not a homosexual though
>>
My father is an actor and my mother is a writer and was formerly a concert producer. They're both smart, and growing up I was given a lot of freedom, with the reasonable boundaries being firmly enforced. My father is the quiet, sage type and dislikes conflict despite his appreciation for discipline after his time in the red army. My mother is fiery, witty and assertive and an immensely hard worker who occasionally pushes herself to the absolute limit or beyond.

My last major argument was after I had important essay due one night and my mother knew because she had been supplying me with adderall to work on it and in between working sessions I went to have a bath and she almost bashed down the door asking me to get out and finish the work.

Nothing really makes me angry in the world, but I feel frustrated and saddened by my own incapacity to fully connect with and impress everyone I meet.
>>
>>28708740
>parents
Dad is alright. Mother is stupid. Stupid stupid stupid fucking annoying and I hate her. Everything she does pisses me off.
>last big argument
I can't afford a car and taking the bus to work would take 2.5 hours there and back for a 15 min drive because bus system is so shit where I live. I told my mom to stay out of my business when she asked how much I drank. I called her a bitch when she refused to drive me to work with 30 minutes notice. She's like a child and forgets about arguments after a week though so its ok, I can pretty much do whatever I want and she'll forget about it in a week. Life is good.
>what makes you mad
People. People are stupid, annoying, banal, and artificial. I've met 3 people in my entire life who have any substance to their character, who aren't just walking products of pop culture and stereotypes. They're like background characters in books even if you get to know them as best you can. They're range of thought doesn't go beyond platitudinous, regurgitated stale memes. I don't think I'm some sort of superior being or that I'm really clever or deep, although it might sound like I do. I'm just calling it like I see it and hey, fuk u, critical carl.

Also packs of Muslims and niggers plotting terrorist attacks and nigging, respectively.

Rant complete.
Also, are actually a psychologist or psychiatrist or whatever? What's the difference between the two anyway?
>>
>>28708740

fairly normal, father is a teacher and mother is an accountant who works 6 days a week. father is kind of beta but mother isn't really alpha so it doesn't matter.

I don't even remember, it was probably weeks ago. I just avoid my family whenever possible. glad to be moving out on the first.

people being entitled/thinking they are better than everyone else.
>>
>>28709348
>>28709430
>>28709493

My expert analysis indicates you are all pedos, please get sum shock therapy.
>>
>>28709263
> animegirllaughinghaughtily.gif
>>
>>28708794
Not OP but I like you just by the way you write. Of the two, I'd go with gun, I don't think a pressure cooker would be anything close to pleasant. You only get to do this once so do it well.
>>
>>28709576
I'm a subby boy but i'm not gaaay
>>
My mom and dad are in a common law type thing and they had me. My mom does not do anything at all but bitch about shit and my dad gets pissy when shit does not go his way. My dad is a wage cuck feeding us parasites.

My last argument was about me not talking to anyone despite not having any friends. I told them to go fuck themselves for trying to intrude onto my non existant social life.

What makes me mad are faggots that ignore me, fuck with me, get pissy at me, or tell me what to do. I end up punching someone or getting in an argument.

Yep.
>>
>>28709525
I don't think you have any real facts to back that up, but I'll still give you a (You) for guessing right
>>
Parents were good, perhaps a bit harsh when I was younger but they've become easy and kinder as the years went on.

My last big argument with them was definitely in my childhood. I can't remember what it was about. Probably something trivial, I guess.

I'm usually pretty chill. The only thing that makes me mad is when people verbally attack me in real life. I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>28708740
> Mom is high school dropout, dad never did anything past high school, Haven't seen dad in a decade, he owes $40k in child support that the court is finally forcing him to pay.
> no big arguments in 2 years or so
> losing in vidya games
>>
OP left for sure.
>>
>>28708740
Alright, this could be fun.

Parents
>English heiress who spent the 20-odd years between my grandfather dying and me being born blowing her 1/4 of the fortune on drugs and traveling
>Scottish bartender/petty criminal
>Both turned into alcoholic junkies by the time I was born.
>Grew up moving between crack dens, squats and emergency accommodation until being given a council flat when I was in HS. Father was violent in addition to the drugs and alcohol, once ironed my face after I attempted to stop him beating my mother. Saw my mother violently raped by multiple people, including once when I was holding a sleepover with my friends (they weren't allowed over again after that). Some of my earliest memories snowball fights in the park with my father, playing with the family dog before it disappeared and watching a junkie die from an overdose on the couch while I was watching the Simpsons.
Last big argument with them
>Can't remember the last argument I had with my father, we get on pretty well these days but then again we barely ever see each other.
>I have an argument with my mother every time I go home for the holidays. Last one was probably because she embarrassed me in front oof my then-gf. I love her but no wonder my father hit her, she's fucking irritating sometimes and is pretty much asking for it.
What makes you mad
>I'm pretty even-tempered overall, I guess the two biggest things no would be one of my housemates and my own inability to stop prorastinating.
>One of my flatmates always has his gf round (so much she should be paying fucking rent), they leave the bathroom and kitchen in a mess and I just fucking wish they were dead.
>I'm been finding it impossible to concentrate this year. My marks are dropping and I'm getting nothing done. So much self-hatred whenever I hand in an assignment that I know would have been twice as good and finished in half the time if I didn't spend so much time watching bullshit tv or browsing 4chan.
>>
File: 1452142413628.jpg (96 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1452142413628.jpg
96 KB, 960x540
what does it matter if my problems are rooted in my home life or my parents or my childhood?

can't change what's already happened
>>
>>28708740
I doubt your credentials.
If you were really in psych wouldn't you statistically be employed more often by females with penis envy than anything else?
>>
frozen Reese's cups are the shit
>>
Psychology is bullshit and you're not a real scientist.
>>
>>28708740
My dad savagely beat me for basically anything and seemingly anything. I guess a few examples would be forgetting to take vitamins in morning before school or missing a small line of grass having mowed the yard. When I was younger he'd use a belt and as I grew older he'd just straight up use his fists. Eventually mom grew brave enough to take pictures of the bruises, black eye and so on - to present to the police.

I don't really remember the last time. It's been 16 years.

I haven't been mad in years, not even after my fiance cucked me. I haven't been happy either, I don't remember a time in my life where I've been happy. I've just been going through the motions. Life has largely been like a masquerade for me.

I don't think life will ever get better, but I think maybe it'll get less worse. I'm still waiting for that day.
>>
>dad gone, mom absent most of time
>Mom kicked me out of house at 15 for upsetting her
>Cuckoldry, lying, normalfags
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.