[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Jesus is always there for you, willing to listen,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: simon-dewey-grace-and-truth.jpg (51 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
simon-dewey-grace-and-truth.jpg
51 KB, 500x600
Reminder that Jesus is always there for you, willing to listen, until the end of time.
>>
Go tell that long tongue liar
Go and tell that midnight rider
Tell the rambler,
The gambler,
The back biter
Tell 'em that God's gonna cut 'em down
>>
jesus made me 5'4

he can go shove his cross up his fucking asshole
>>
File: I came to tip at you.png (77 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
I came to tip at you.png
77 KB, 200x197
>There's this supernatural dude up in the sky and he loves you and he'll make everything okay in the end!!

It's undoubtedly a comforting delusion that makes a lot of people feel better about life. But a delusion, nonetheless, it remains.
>>
>>28708608
God is a faggot
>>
>>28708608
Thank for the reminder anon
>>
File: pepperspray2.jpg (52 KB, 580x391) Image search: [Google]
pepperspray2.jpg
52 KB, 580x391
>>28708829
Go be a heretic somewhere else
>>
K...keep us posted. We'll be waiting.

:^)
>>
File: 1436302141478.jpg (166 KB, 500x770) Image search: [Google]
1436302141478.jpg
166 KB, 500x770
>>28708608
Feels good desu

>>28708819
Source?
>>
>>28708608
I actually hate the fact I am an unbeliever. I grew up in a very religious country and around the age of 9 just stopped believing.

I really wish I could have God when I have nobody else. But it's not possible to just tell yourself you believe now, just how you cannot force yourself to start liking sushi if you don't.
>>
File: 1111.png (2 MB, 1084x1141) Image search: [Google]
1111.png
2 MB, 1084x1141
>>28709079
>I had one bad experience so I gave up
God is real pham. Seek and you shall find
>>
Does jesus care if I pray and believe in him / am part of the church? Or is he fine with me doing the right thing?
>>
>>28709116
Church not as important as being a good person. Faith is pretty important, prayer is more for you than God, we're not muslims.
>>
>>28709069
you're the one asserting that God exists, you're the one who should provide evidence that that's the case. More evidence than just "It would be really scary to live in a world without a God and I'd feel really bad! Therefore he must be there!"
>>
>>28709153
I find it hard to believe in a god. I accepted that there may not be an afterlive and I believe that if there is no god I am responsible to change the world, because he can't. I was raised with christian morales and I live by them more than the average person (I am far from perfect though).

I believe that if God accepts me for who I am and what I do that is fine with me. If he expects me to go to church etc, I'd rather not go into heaven.

Even if I may be agnistic, I think we should value our world. Morality is not bound to religion.

Also if praying gives anyone strength, and it often does it is a powerful tool.
>>
>>28709114
No, it's not a bad experience of any sort or anything. I just realized I don't believe. It was not triggered by any event or anything like that.
>>
was jesus even real? was he just some dude going around spreading good vibes?
>>
>I believe that if God accepts me for who I am and what I do that is fine with me. If he expects me to go to church etc, I'd rather not go into heaven.

That sounded wrong. I mean that if he values me going to church/ having faith in god more than me trying to do the right thing (and hopefully doing the right thing as well) then I'd rather not go into heaven.
>>
>>28709114
Seriously tho, what do I do to believe? I don't want to feel alone. I envy people who know there is someone who loves them.

Would God forgive me for my years of blasphemy? And does he really love me? Does he make my life miserable to punish me or just to show me what I'm losing by lack of faith? Who do I talk about that to?
>>
>>28709239
no he was a dude who got murdered for opposing the zionists
>>
>>28709470
you talk to Jesus directly he made the universe you dont need anyone else

Romans 10:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.