[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ENOUGH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: wageslave.jpg (253 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
wageslave.jpg
253 KB, 2048x1447
I AM NOT GOING TO GO THROUGH ANOTHER FRIDAY OF COMING HOME FROM WORK AT MCDONALDS AND LISTENING TO LOUD NORMIES ACROSS FROM MY MOM'S APARTMENT PARTYING AND RUBBING IN HOW MUCH BETTER THEY HAVE IT THAN ME. IT ENDS TONIGHT. I WILL GET A GF AND A CUSHY OFFICE JOB AND EVERYONE WILL LOVE AND RESPECT ME AND I WILL MOVE INTO MY OWN HOUSE WITH A LAWN AND TWO GOLDEN RETRIEVER PUPPIES.
>>
File: neetcuckpepe.jpg (38 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
neetcuckpepe.jpg
38 KB, 390x390
>>28708376
enjoy your dreams, wagie, but it'll be back to work first thing Monday

T I C K
O
C
K
>>
File: 3dpepe.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
3dpepe.png
147 KB, 358x398
>>28708392
THIS lSNT FAIR GET OUT NEETIE REEE
>>
>>28708392
>mcdonalds employee getting the weekend off

lmao? you mean tomorrow?
>>
File: 1328034949799.png (60 KB, 394x294) Image search: [Google]
1328034949799.png
60 KB, 394x294
>>28710161

This guy gets it.

Fucking dumbass lazy NEETs are too stupid to even learn the most basic things about this shit.

When Trump finally drives this country over the cliff into the ultimate happening you parasites will be amongst the first up against the wall.
>>
I dont want to be a wage slave anymore :(
Whats the point in even living, everyday is depression if you are a wage slave
>>
>>28708376
You seem ok OP. Don't get cucked by a roastie whore.
>>
I'm glad you're upset about this, OP. Hopefully it will spur you to action
>>
>>28708376
I don't know what I want anymore.

It's what I call the fear of living comfortably: I'm terrified of working to get out of the rut I'm in with staying in my mom's apartment only to land in another rut with 2.5 kids and a wife and a cushy job.

I can't stand the thought of that. If I'm gonna work towards anything I want to work towards something that matters, something interesting or unique or anything that isn't a fucking stereotypical happy existence.

Of course I'm only 19 so I should be out there getting club sluts to grab my nuts and smackin' butts.

If I were doing that though, I wouldn't be here.
>>
File: 1443563426076.jpg (93 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
1443563426076.jpg
93 KB, 960x716
I work in a factory graveyard shifts, married, 1 kid 1 dog, and doing yard sales all weekend.
Drunk right now
>>
>>28708376
>tfw finally got cushy office job this week
>tfw spent 28/40 hours just browsing internet and hanging out, took walks outside and shit
>tfw my job will be nothing but a little wet labwork and looking at documents

i had a bit of experience but my positions before were basically mcjobs. all i had to do was walk to this company's building and ask for them to see my resume and maybe create an opportunity. got a call 3 weeks later when i popped up in a temp agencies list as well.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.