[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be happy if you had a normie life? Before I dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462491748775.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
1462491748775.gif
646 KB, 512x481
Would you be happy if you had a normie life?

Before I dropped out of college and went full NEETbux-funded-shut-in, I was pretty normie. I had friends and people liked me, invited me to social situations and stuff. I wasn't Chad but I wasn't an outcast. It was never fun. It was never good at all, I always dreaded hanging out with people, or going out, or socializing. I felt pressured into doing it often to keep my social status and not seem weird, and I was never comfortable in any social atmosphere. The people I talked to had no personalities, they never did anything that seemed fun to me. When I was in those social situations all I could ever think about was going home and playing video games by myself.

So with that said, do you think you would be the same as me? If society accepted you instead of casting you out, would you be able to have friends, go to parties, keep up with social norms and be happy? I think that people like us were meant to be hermits, whether society forced us to be or not.
>>
>>28708286
Most of this board is failed extroverts so yeah probably
>>
>>28708286
You know what, I can really relate to this. My theory is simple, if they are not worth your time, they aren't worth your time. I haven't spoken to any 'friends' in 6 months now and I have lost 4 stone, I can now cook, clean, etc.

The point is, just improve yourself, you don't have to 'fit in' at all if you don't want to.
>>
>>28708339
>introvert who wishes he was an extrovert but just isn't, and can't change the foundations of his personality no matter how hard he tries to
iktf
I'd say it's a good definition of hell
>>
If I was mentally the same as I am now then no.

If I had the mentality of a normalfag then yes.
>>
>>28708419
>If I was mentally the same
Yes, I should have clarified this is what I meant. You are still the same person, the only difference is normies accept you and want you to hang out with them.
>>
>>28708456
Then no it would make no difference unless you're a failed normalfag outcast.
>>
>>28708286
a normie life is a combination of being happy and socially comfortable, so uh, yeah

duh

if i was accepted by society then even if i didnt want to participate in it and leave instead, it would be easier to justify because my friends would understand
>>
>>28708286
You werent a normie then, you were just a decent looking sperg. They only tolerated you, never accepted you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.