[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desperation making me gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: shotgunfeel.jpg (11 KB, 250x227) Image search: [Google]
shotgunfeel.jpg
11 KB, 250x227
This is it fellow robots. I think the sexual desperation is turning me gay. I've never had a girfriend in my entire 20 year span of existence. Today on yikyak I was feeling horny so I made a post about stripping naked and masturbating when my roommate left. Someone asked if I was a guy or gal and I told'em guy, but he said it was hot anyway and asked about my load. I replied and we had a back and forth and as I answered the questions I got hornier. I was getting turned on by talking about masturbation with a guy! This is the gayest thing I've ever done.

I guess it makes sense though, I'm so desperate. If either sex groped or gave me a handjob, if I looked away and pretended it was girl I don't think I would mind. Though I'd never want any gay sex. This is my low, my rock bottom. Worst yet, I'm not even a total robot, more of a cyborg. Yet I still can't get a girl and I'm being pushed towards the other side.

What has happened to me fellow robots?
>>
The combination of sexual stimulation and social stimulation is exciting. Jacking off with a dude over Yikyak is the internet equivalent of going to a strip club with your bro. It feels weird to be a solitary masturbator and have to hang out with people on that sexual wavelength, but it's not real. Your fantasies aren't real.

Remember your feelings of shame though - if you follow this through with real faggotry, they certainly will manifest in regret - I know this for a fact.
>>
I wish my sexual desperation of secretly wanting a male companion but never acting on it would force me to develop sexual feelings for women.
>>
>>28708261
sex is sex. It feels good whether it's with a man or woman. You're letting society get into your head. Just do whatever you want with whoever you want and go towards the good feels. Stop caring about being gay or being a virgin. It will all come.
>>
>>28708261
>Women will love you and will basically ride your dick
>Gay bars will treat you like a topless woman if you're hot enough
>Guys can't make fun of you for not having a girlfriend, your parents won't think you're a disappointment because now it "makes sense" (Unless they're super anti-gay or whatever in which case GL pal)

Honestly the only downside to being gay in society is that you have to be gay
>>
>>28708261
in the height of my depression i fooled around with one of my friends a few times. we were drunk, hes a robot too and i just pretended i was a girl

was fun, kinda gross, made my see sex differently. was freaked out for a while afterwards because it was like something "broke" inside me.. normal bounds of sexuality.. i began to realize there really aren't any boundaries or rules but those created in our minds, and when you break those, it does kind of mess with you

i wouldn't take it back though. its kind of liberating
>>
>>28708562
>Jacking off with a dude over Yikyak is the internet equivalent of going to a strip club with your bro.
I don't know what kind of strip clubs you go to or what kind of friends you have, but I can assure you those two things are not equivalent.
>>
>>28710440
It really is. You're talking about tits, you're going to masturbate outside of each others' immediate company. It's the exact same thing sans spending money and possibly maybe getting a tit to the face.
>>
you are just simulating being with a girl, why do you think there are so many faggots in prison.
>>
DO WHAT THOU WILT SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW
>>
Yesss, muh boipussi brainwashing got another one!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.