[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/numbers/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: memery.jpg (102 KB, 630x460) Image search: [Google]
memery.jpg
102 KB, 630x460
>ITT: We intercept the military communications of nations world wide.

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

This is a physical shortwave radio in the Netherlands controllable online.

So far, I found 7508Khz which seems to be a beacon of some kind, and 4625Khz which is the classic UVB-76.
>>
I'm interested, how do I find stuff ?
>>
>>28707920

9834.90 KHz has something I don't understand about White House or something

might be spanish
>>
>>28707941
You can scan around the shortwave bandwidth by using the + and - buttons by the frequency box. Or you can directly type in a number. Type in 4625 to listen to the buzzer.

The Russian military has a live microphone listening to something. If you google it's history, you can listen to recorded anomalies from the past and codes read out by a Russian voice.
>>
It is thought that UVB-76 (4625 Khz) is connected to Russia's dead hand system. If it stops broadcasting, that's a sign to all Russian military units to take cover and that a nuclear war is imminent.
>>
>>28708110
You mean if some aspie on 4chan would be able to shut down it for a couple minutes he'd be able to start ww3?
>>
I found a clear stuff
looks like she talks in french, doesn't looks like military or secret
>>
some birds in 6965.00 kHz
>>
>>28708288
We can all read you fat piece of shit
>>
>>28708295
ahem and so what ?
>>
>>28708145
someone get on top of this. now
>>
>>28708372
Hnnnng. Pls do
>>
>tfw I wish reviewbrah was here to explain all this shortwave stuff to me.
>>
Found something at 4733.48, seems to be a continuous loop of code, at the end, it spams some sort of code then stops broadcasting, but repeats itself, you can't really hear it well without using USB.

Anyone know what this is?
>>
>>28709581
Should have recorded it desu. Tried it now, nothing is there.
>>
13840.17 AM, some middle eastern language?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.