[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>squeeze pimple >it sprays on the mirror Is there a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1455320604406.jpg (43 KB, 396x388) Image search: [Google]
1455320604406.jpg
43 KB, 396x388
>squeeze pimple
>it sprays on the mirror
Is there a better feeling?
>>
That's so gross, and yeah it's kind of a laugh too. Reminds me of those erupting pustules from that one episode of the X-Files. Acne is messed up.
>>
>>28707860
Yes
There is

licking the mirror
>>
>>28707970
What does that shit taste like? Is it sort of metallic like blood, or salty like sweat?
>>
>ripping big toe nail off
>get some skin to stick to it
>that last part where you have to twist it off or pull it hard

>smelling the toe funk under the nail
>>
>pick nose
>eat the booger

Damn, there's nothing better
>>
>>28708079
>booger is the long kind of dried at one end and mucous-y on the other
>you can feel it from the top of your nose to the bottom
>giant feeling of relief once you pick it out like an itch that's been scratched
>>
hhhhh

I dont get those anymore.

Clean diet.

Was kinda fun, like killing a bug.
But less evil.
>>
>>28708079
I have to spend a good 30 seconds picking the nose hairs out of my boogers before I eat them.
>>
Not having acne is a pretty good feeling.
>>
>take massive shit that fills bowl
>feel empty afterwords
>get comfortably tired
>>
>>28708298
Taking a massive dump is one of the greatest feelings. I swear I even feel less anxiety after emptying my bowels. It's like even your pants seem to fit better.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.