[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eliza is literally disgusting. Like looking at her makes me feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1454962707730.jpg (213 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1454962707730.jpg
213 KB, 1080x720
Eliza is literally disgusting. Like looking at her makes me feel slightly ill. I bet she smells bad in real life too, like dried sweat and poor dental hygiene.
>>
*cuck shrugs*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfieR87semk
>>
>>28707385
Weird I know virtually nothing about this girl but you've accurately put into words what I felt when my skin crawled looking at her. It's a little bit rude to bring it up though, why would you do that? Clearly someone with those problems doesn't need more of them like people going out of their way to be pricks to them. Grow up OP.
>>
File: DENNIS.png (256 KB, 485x602) Image search: [Google]
DENNIS.png
256 KB, 485x602
It makes me happy that all the thirsty scum on /r9k/ who gave her attention/money has to deal with the fact she loves non-white dick
>>
File: popcorn.png (312 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
popcorn.png
312 KB, 1680x1050
Who /degenerate/ her?
>>
>>28707531
How is that any of your business..
>>
>>28707626
Because she posts about it here.

Listen little orbiter, when your queen is stupid enough to announce she has a spic boyfriend it's not my fault she ruined any delusion about her being pure.
>>
>>28707662
The delusion was yours to begin with
>>
>>28707679
>Implying
Any girl that happily posts her face/body on 4chan is clearly a slut. You little orbiters have to find out the hard way sadly. Has she been kind enough to share the way her boyfriend prefers to fuck her?
>>
>>28707550
Stop involving marky with this whores
>>
>>28707713
Look

People are horny

Thus all their actions will have a tendency towards that

Trouble is, you don't have much to do, do ya?
>>
>>28707719
>marky
>not a whore
She is the most disgusting of them all. Ciara literally said that Marky was her idol. Now we know what she meant.
>>
>>28707762
I wonder if she will reward you with a little kissy face picture before or after she's blown her boyfriend, you strapping white knight : >)
>>
>>28707786
Who said I wanted this freckle wench?
>>
>>28707385
>op's post
>this thread
>pic related

op confirmed for faggot
>>
>>28707809
Ah the tease her so I stand out from the other orbiter route.
That worked so well for that tripfag who gave her over two grand and she ignores him now : >)
>>
>>28707779
They are totally different persons, one commited some mistakes and the other revolts in degeneracy.
>>
>>28708062
Which one is which really just depends on your point of view and whom you feel sympathy for. I hate both.
>>
>>28708141
I understand the hate for ciara but why marky, she did you nothing and yet she get harrased to this day
>>
>>28708336
She decided that some 6'4" aspiring comedian was a more worthy person to grant intimacy to than me. This devalues me as a person.
>>
>>28708336
she's a whoer lad
>>
>>28708437
She felt more devaluated at the end, i guess you got the short stick
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.