[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you handle the fact that you will always be in last place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: used goods.jpg (48 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
used goods.jpg
48 KB, 500x336
Can you handle the fact that you will always be in last place compared to all those more attractive guys that got to her before you did?

Can you handle the fact that you will always be in the shadows of the men that have already tainted her face with their seed?

Can you handle the fact that she's already experienced all those passionate and intimate moments with other guys and that she thinks she's settling for you?
>>
Probably. Cause i had other sexual partners too.
>>
File: Saber.jpg (662 KB, 1132x800) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
662 KB, 1132x800
Uncut dicks are heavenly.
>>
As a permavirgin, I don't really care.
>>
>>28707166
Yes because I'm not autistic.
>>
>>28707166

filthy disgusting picture. no gentlemen would share something like that. it's shameful.

I saw something on the normiebook that really vibed with me. It said,

>"I may have been to late to be your first but I want to be your last"
Always and forever type kipmode'n'law'fawn'duh stuff, 's pretty cool I thought.

I don't think a woman's sexual history alone devalues her worth as a human bean.

Darkmemes like this are just ways the perverted j'luminitty attempts to trigger men who still have their virginity intact

And I will say that it is just despicable for you to be perverting the sacred act of copulation in this fashion, to ever make any man feel marginalized for his lack of experience,
to shame a woman for being preyed upon by disengenuine men,

No honorable human would do it. And it really makes me wonder if you're human after all, OP?
Who are you. Why are you hiding.
>>
>>28707166
Yes because I don't have an inferiority complex
>>
I mean, I had one time with a virgin. And it was cool knowing I was the first one.

But that has nothing on the feeling she chose me to settle down with.

I mean, both would be pretty great, but is it even possible in modern society?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.