[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just remember that every single day you make a choice. Why don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6
File: Every day you make a choice.jpg (54 KB, 543x395) Image search: [Google]
Every day you make a choice.jpg
54 KB, 543x395
Just remember that every single day you make a choice.

Why don't you just choose to be happy tomorrow?
>>
>implying that most of uss dont have serious mental ilnesses
>>
File: 1455538910882.jpg (99 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1455538910882.jpg
99 KB, 543x400
>>28706825
Every single day you make a choice.
>>
>>28706825
that wont make my crippling ocd go away
>>
ive never noticed before dthat there are seat belts on that bus
why
>>
Speaking as a person who has diagnosed clinical depression and severe anxiety, this actually has a ring of truth to it.

You have to actively force yourself to be positive, but only after you've learned how to deal with the negative emotions that you literally cannot control.
>>
its only true if all your needs are fulfilled

depression is situational the people around you can manipulate you and treat you poorly

a homeless bum being beaten with baseball bats in the rain cant have a smile on his face
>>
>>28706989
And if it's his fetish?
>>
Yeah, I usually do try to get a good view while I can. But that doesn't solve my depression, social anxiety, the fact I'm atleast 40 pounds heavier than what I should be, or the fact that I'm still a kissless virgin. It's easy to be happy when you fit into society's norms, not so much when you don't.
>>
>>28706941
>who has diagnosed clinical depression and severe anxiety

And whom you diagnosed those in is yourself?
>>
If I'm happy I can't kills myself
>>
>>28706840
Which mental illness do you have?is it treatable?
>>
25 years alone. Constant rejection and failure at everything I've tried. Never fit in. What is there to be happy about? Oh yeah I'm not a starving kid in africa, awesome.
>>
>>28706825
Theres drugs for that
>>
>getting a gf is a choice
Are normies this stupid?
>>
File: Maccari-Cicero.jpg (713 KB, 1280x798) Image search: [Google]
Maccari-Cicero.jpg
713 KB, 1280x798
>>28706825
Because I have spent my entire life living in a place ive never been, arguing with people ive never met, and conquering kingdoms that no longer exist.
>>
>>28706825
I try this but I always wind up doing something wrong. The worst part is I don't know what that something is.
>>
>>28707511
If you are "depressed" because of no gf you aren't really depressed, you are nothing but a lonely failed normie.
>>
the only reason a guy couldn't get a girlfriend is because of mental illness, any ugly Normie can easily get a girl
>>
>>28707347
No it was my doctor after I ripped handfulls of hair out of my head due to anxiety.

Its called trichotillomania. Its shit. I live with it everyday. Which is why I commented.

You have to try and get better or you never will. You can't choose to be happy. But you can choose to try.
>>
Bumptity bump.
>>
File: 1445367660147.png (140 KB, 543x400) Image search: [Google]
1445367660147.png
140 KB, 543x400
>>28706890
>making choices
>2016
>>
the only way you can be happy is accepting the world around you and that everything that will happen need to happen and eventually will
>>
>>28708817
fucking kek at that pic
>>
File: end-of-evangelion.jpg (57 KB, 580x363) Image search: [Google]
end-of-evangelion.jpg
57 KB, 580x363
>>28706825
>>28706890
>>28708817
I am nor never will be original.
>>
>>28708241
Shit dude not him but I have trich too, only ever seen 2 other anons to talk about that before. Also generally agree with what you said if that means anything.
>>
>>28706825
So if I look out my window I'll find the money to get rid of my agonizing tooth pain?
>>
>>28709442
holy shit please let this be a meme, I love this
>>
I don't want to be Icarus. It's better to stay on the lower ground of my depression than to try and fly up and have the sun melt my fake wings.
>>
>>28708040
the amount of sex men get directly correlates to their happiness
if you don't get any sex you will be depressed
>>
I've known the most perfect girl for a while, guys.

Blue-eyed, blonde haired musician qt. Very down to earth, super friendly, very easy going and extremely outgoing at all times. She was on a break with a dude back in her home country, then he said he didn't want to get back together, so when I told her my feelings after we hung out a few times just me and her she said she wasn't feeling it (I don't think she's been dating anyone at all the few months I've known her either, not even hook-ups). But even with that being the case, next time we saw each other, she acted like nothing at all happened without a hint of awkwardness, and she's totally up for hanging out more just me and her before she leaves. End of June she's probably going back to her home country, and she's planning to come back in 1-2 years for more studying, but because life happens, I predict that'll change. It's now or never.

I'm just going to spend as much time as I can with this lovely girl before she evaporates from my life forever. I don't care if she's leaving soon, it'd be an honor to be hurt by her. And I don't care if nothing happens. I just want more time to get to know this fascinating individual before turns into another memory. Which is gonna happen in the blink of an eye.

I'm an idiot.
>>
>>28710830
What exactly is so "fascinating" about a random whore?
>>
File: 1460873277378.jpg (35 KB, 608x639) Image search: [Google]
1460873277378.jpg
35 KB, 608x639
If it was just as easy as choosing to be happy I would have done a long time ago, trust me.
>>
>>28706890
dont be such a fucking cynical cunt. there is a bright side to every situation it is saying, it is up to you to find it. working at mcdonalds? call it work experience or extra money while you search for something better or something. just dont get swallowed by negativity, thats what all this shit is saying.
>but but but but but muh depression

shut the fuck up bitch. either do something with your life or dont. you wont see me shedding a single tear for the shitty choices you make
>>
>>28710851
I ain't met anyone quite like her, man. I'm super into music but I'm a CompSci student, and the music scene at my uni can be super elitist and douchey. It's really rare for me to meet a grill who gives a shit about music even slightly, even then it's always specific genres or artists. It's so refreshing to meet someone who knows every single musician I mention in a 'oh yeah I've seen them 3 times' kind of way. Had some nice stories of celebrities or bands she's had interactions with whilst working as a venue manager back in her country, as well.

And, again - she's so chill about it. She's not trying to show off or be impressive, that's just the kind of person she is. And also super friendly, and bubbly, and outgoing, and just... Fun.

I kept putting myself off going for her knowing that things would inevitably be short term, even more so since she does tons of world travelling and I do very little right now since I can't afford it. But fuck it, I'm not gonna find someone like her every day. Can't let her slip away and regret it.
>>
>>28710989
Dude.

Do you even want me to go into analysis of how stupid you are to fall for the most basic narcissistic sociopath? Just look up a youtube video on it or something.
>>
>>28707749
I really like this post, thank you anon
>>
>>28710709
Well memed friend. I wish I could fuck my way out of depression. I've tried, it doesn't work.
>>
ok

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFdmAgA_Gfo
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.