[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Currently, I'm rendering an edit of my little brother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: 1461955477730.jpg (219 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
1461955477730.jpg
219 KB, 1134x1001
Currently, I'm rendering an edit of my little brother's graduation. He's the first male in our family to make it through school in a long time. I'm so proud of him, the entire family is proud of him. I'll soon give this video to my mother to upload to Facebook for all of the family and her friends, then I'll be leaving the house, never to be seen again.

My father was a neurotic drunk who was constantly gone, and my mother was an over-bearing woman who coddled me too much. She taught me to be "respectful" to women. Due to this, and past opinions I've heard from women about myself, "creepy", "looks like a rapist", whatever, I can't be around women in fear that I'll offend them or somehow get myself into trouble by merely being around. So now I'm a shut-in alcoholic; like father, like son. What's funny is now my mother is so disappointed in me never dating or having a girlfriend. This is the same woman who told me not to like girls when I was younger.

Now I see a society that seemingly supports my mom's incongruent ideas. The idea of male privilege and gender equality is a lie. Men, unless genetically perfect looks-wise, are useless unless working their fingers to the bone and have something they can provide for women and children. Men are very forgiving of looks and take 'imperfections' of women. Women are allowed to be passive and picky, they get to sit back while possible mates will just present themselves. The sexual revolution and feminist destruction of gender roles has created weaklings, men who falsely believe they're equal, and have inherent value to the opposite sex and the populace in general like women. Being passive as a man almost guarantees you will never find someone who will love you. Feeling slighted by this fact makes me a monster in the eyes of mainstream society though, so I have almost nowhere to go for support in this area without being chastised for it.

1/2
>>
I tried my hand at these facts, I tried improving myself by working out and eating well for a good 6 months, even lost a good amount of weight, but after a recent bout of illness and being forced to stay inside, I picked up my bad habits again, and my motivation just hasn't come back. The unfairness of it all is too much for me, and THAT fact alone is how I know I'll always be alone. I'm too fucking weak. I'll always be a lesser man in the eyes of everyone around me.

I'm sick of being weak, I'm sick of being lonely and angry all the time. The only relief from it is alcohol. Despite constantly hearing otherwise, exercise never helped me feel better. It was just work. The only reason I'm alive is my family, but not even that can hold me back anymore. I'm tired of crying in bed all the time with no one to talk to, no one to share physical affection with. My one good friend I can speak to lives half-way around the world, so I practically have NO friends, either. He's male, but I'd still love to be able to hug him or something. Just SOME kind of affection in my life.

It's over for me, life just wasn't made for people like me. I'm tired of being useless.

2/2
>>
File: 1461296095293.jpg (2 MB, 3552x2000) Image search: [Google]
1461296095293.jpg
2 MB, 3552x2000
yeah, well, shits fucked, huh? im there too, i understand.

have a good day
>>
File: Mike thinks you are a fag.gif (479 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
Mike thinks you are a fag.gif
479 KB, 500x248
Hard truth? Stop being a beta, and get up and do something. Nothing will EVER fall into your hands, you have to seize it yourself.

Met a girl you dig? Go for it.
Wanna accomplish something you can be proud of? Go for it.
Shit doesn't just magically happen all by itself. Get off your ass and make it happen. If something is worth doing, it's worth doing right by any means necessary. Work your fingers to the bone if you must to achieve your goals.
>>
>>28706644
I tried that already with weight loss and failed. I'm a failure. Always have been. This is the only way I know how to stop my failure in its tracks.
>>
>>28706340
might want to tell your brother how proud you are of him. make sure he knows that this isn't his fault
>>
File: 1451585536583.gif (1 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1451585536583.gif
1 MB, 360x270
>Being passive as a man almost guarantees you will never find someone who will love you
Living testament to this as a 26 KV, although I have had 2 chances that were far between in my life to get a GF, but a fear of intimacy stopped me, along with some red flags
>>
>>28706814
I told him last night, and I meant it. It has nothing to do with him, I've been feeling like this for a long time.
>>
>>28706812
You wanna lose weight?
One method i personally used to cut 30 lbs was quite simple. Image a meal you would normally eat- now put 20% of it back.

Another more complicated method is: cut almost all sugar from your diet, even fruit. Don't eat much bread, pasta, potatoes, etc. The majority of your diet should be meat, cheese, vegetables, nuts, and WATER. Do not drink soda or anything containing high fructose corn syrup. Don't even drink diet soda. Or fruit juices. DO NOT under any circumstance eat anything containing the word hydrogenated in the ingredients.

Do basic exercises along with a simple diet and the shit will melt off in no time.
>>
At least spend your life in pursuit of something outside the realm of relationships. Music, languages, something rewarding. Our new society and feminist world order has fucked things irreparably but we can still rise above and feel some sense of meaning through creative pursuits.
>>
You should attempt to move to a non-westernized part of the world where girls aren't influenced by all that bs
>>
>>28706921
I already stopped drinking soda, haven't drank it since September of last year. My diets gone to shit though because I just don't care anymore. I still just drink water out of habit, though.

>>28706926
There was only a short period where I truly didn't care about a relationship. It didn't last. It just hurts so much knowing NO ONE will ever want to spend their time with you affectionately.
>>
>>28706963
I don't have the money, means nor the motivation to do that. I do have the means for a shotgun suicide however at my fingertips. It's seems so easy compared to everything else.
>>
The videos done and given. Bye guys.

Say hi to my parents if they bother to spy on my computer.
>>
File: 4e868845e7ef73faf77f7785bde828ba.png (515 KB, 1378x2039) Image search: [Google]
4e868845e7ef73faf77f7785bde828ba.png
515 KB, 1378x2039
Will he really kill himself? ;_;
>>
>>28706340
That's just the way it is. Somethings will never change.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.